It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI investigators say they have found no evidence that Orlando shooter had gay lovers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Annee
I gotta tell you, I find it incredibly weird that some have to insist he isn't/wasn't gay.

I don't. The gay peg does not fit the Muslim hole. So to speak.

The anonymous FBI?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The gay peg does not fit the Muslim hole. So to speak. It doesn't fit the Islamic terrorist narrative.

You can be gay and Muslim, apparently. Since at least one Imam has begun "marrying" gay muslims in the USA.

Gay Washington Imam marries Muslims at Mosque

So, it is possible that Omar Mateen could be gay and muslim, and seeking another gay muslim for marriage. Hence his constant hunt at Pulse Night Club, for suitable partner.

However, I don't think any one could be both "gay" and "jihadist".

So, one of these two things must be fake.

Either he is not gay, and is Islamic Jihadist.

OR, hs is gay, and not Islamic Jihadist.

But, just being Gay and Muslim are compatible in some places in the USA.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

You can be gay and Muslim, apparently. Since at least one Imam has begun "marrying" gay muslims in the USA.
So much for Sharia "law" taking over.

But, just being Gay and Muslim are compatible in some places in the USA.
Actually, I don't think one's sexual orientation is related to their religion at all. I do understand your point though. Mine was that the tendency to cast doubt on a "sexual" motivation for the killer's actions may be more of a tendancy to accentuate a "religious" motivation.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: xuenchen

All part and parcel of the effort to make the FBI look inept so that when Hillary is pardoned by Obama, he can say that he knew all along that it was merely a mistake and national security was never endangered.

Obama (being the constitutional scholar that he is) is then installed into the open Supreme court spot (by Hillary) and when all of the questionable laws arise around the 'national health emergency' that is 'gun violence' he can uphold each and every one of them.

Sounds like a reason to confirm Garland, then there's no empty spot and you get to foil President Obama.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Powerful religious groups with guns are a threat to other powerful groups. Religion condemns gays. So guns are bad and gays are good.

Not all religions condemn gays. Several religions including some of the largest in the world like Buddhism and Hinduism are supporting of it.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Generation9
Powerful religious groups with guns are a threat to other powerful groups. Religion condemns gays. So guns are bad and gays are good.

Not all religions condemn gays. Several religions including some of the largest in the world like Buddhism and Hinduism are supporting of it.

There are no religions that support gays. But, there are individuals within religions do have deviated from traditional practice to adopt more modern views.

Buddhism itself doesn't have anything about gays, they deal with celibacy. For those who can't become monks, there's a kind of "lay Buddhism" which isn't really Buddhism. It's more like learning about Buddhism, rather than practicing it.

It's just like how many people go to Christian church, to hear the Priest or Preacher, and call themselves Christians, but they don't practice what Jesus preached, they just read about it and listen to the sermons.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Unless he is under investigation for a crime he can't be charged with anything...making up stories won't land you in jail...as the FBI has to investigate everything they can about the man whether the story is legit or not.

And why do it...15 minutes of fame, as now he is being talked about by everyone discussing this case.

And his 15 are just about up.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: SallieSunshine

I would think this story debunks that one. If he were a member there would have been some type of electronic footprint left that would have given credence to the man's story. The FBI would have been all over it.

I thought we don't trust/believe our government? Isn't that why most people are here?

Conspiracies? Government cover-ups? Suppression of the truth?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I gotta tell you, I find it incredibly weird that some have to insist he isn't/wasn't gay.

I don't. The gay peg does not fit the Muslim hole. So to speak.

The anonymous FBI?

That's how these low quality "news" stories operate.

A real press release from the FBI would indeed have a name attached to it. Speculation and rumor never usually have real names attached to them, as they'd be to easy to verify.

If he was Muslim, and hiding his homosexuality...he probably had a burner phone or used a second pre-paid SIM card. He probably treated his gay lifestyle similar to how a cheater would treat infidelity.

He wanted to hide it from his ex-wife and father.

Why is this surprising to everyone? The witnesses claimed he wasn't "loud and proud" about being gay. He sounded conflicted, and if you come from a strict Islamic upbringing.

And I have to chuckle and laugh at the "He was Muslim, so he can't be gay!"

Well, Christianity looks down at being gay too and denounces it. That hasn't stopped people who come from strict, fundamentalist Christian homes to discover they're homosexual later as adults.

I don't see anything wrong with the narrative that he was gay, wanted desperately to hide it, was torn between two worlds and he may have blamed gay people for all the pain and confusion in his life.

There are no doubt various factions within the FBI that can and would alter the story to fit someone's agenda. I don't believe anyone at the club heard him mention ISIS during the shooting, rather one lone 911 dispatcher.

How hard would it be to alter a transcript (it's just words on paper/computer screen). And pay off ONE person. This isn't 9/11 where thousands would be in on a conspiracy. It would be extremely easy to say he credited ISIS on the phone and then play the "redact/don't redact" game to make everyone think he really was pledging to ISIS.

The simplistic explanations are the most common. It's far more likely that he was homosexual and it wasn't compatible with his family life.
edit on 26-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The simplistic explanations are the most common. It's far more likely that he was homosexual and it wasn't compatible with his family life.

Yeah, so he defaults to his dad's radical taliban teachings and goes out in a blaze of glory, shooting 103 people killing 49 while suiciding by cop for allah and pledging his dying allegiance to isis in the middle of it all.

Sounds pretty radical muslim to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy
Sounds like a nutcase to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Sorry but when an ex wife's new man talks about you it will never be positive snd usually ends up not true.

Logical fallacy. Yes an ex-wife could spread lies as much as one could tell the truth. Talking bad about a person you chose to marry can cause negative backlash, as much or worse than you'd like to inflict on the other party.

The more pressing issue is it was corroborated by his own actions, by others (witnesses) and by records (using gay apps like grindr, on video surveillance, etc)

Everybody wants that 15 minutes...and some papers pay well for scoops.

Omar Mateen was reportedly seen hooking up with this guy, the only one to come forward saying he was his 'lover'... coincidentally the FBI seized the footage. This guy decided to speak out, it does not mean everyone who had a relationship with Mateen did. They were reportedly caught on camera though...

We're told the FBI went to the Ambassador Tuesday night and took a copy of the surveillance footage.

1. Interesting the FBI pulls the tapes when there's rumours they are trying to cover it up. And have already admitted to a subversive campaign against Mateen attempting to radicalize him.

2. The guy who came forward is the only "lover" to come forward. Numerous men have come forward claiming they 'chatted' with him on GrindR. Grindr isn't for "chatting" its for hooking up. Not that many people want to admit to hooking up/having sex/dating a mass murderer contrary to your beliefs.

2.(a) Your claim people are looking for "15 minutes" is illogical, as its contradictory to all the people who would hide their relationship with Mateen, knowing they had relations with a mass murderer who targeted their own social sub-group (gay).

2.(b) Just to finalize that point, even if a single person was looking for 'fame' off their relations, it would only explain that single person's actions. They would have to make the decision that (a)fame was greater than (b)damage to reputation, to justify (c)benefit of exposure. Many others will look at (a)+(b)=(c)+/-

e.g. Fame+RepDamage = Benefit ----- 30+-60 = -30 (Using arbitrary units to prove the point)

For most people they are going to decide (c-) and for that single guy he chose (c+) or maybe he realized there were public/private records which would be uncovered and knew it was going to come out anyway. That's another variable that factors in. But generally its (a)+(b)= (c+) or (c-)

Which seems to be the case here.

Sorry, but when someone has a history of hanging out at a gay club where numerous people recognize him as a regular, when someone has numerous people admit they spoke to him on a gay hook up app (which sole purpose is to find gay men to have sex with), when they have a lover come forward, when they are caught on security camera in gay rendezvous, all of this equals one thing. The guy was gay. That's not even addressing his wife's comments.

There's nothing wrong with being gay. But when the FBI is trying to radicalize you, your dad thinks he's the president of your home country and you're surrounded by people who are un-accepting of gay people, the self hate that this can breed is pretty extreme.
edit on 26-6-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
And his 15 are just about up.

But, we don't know who he is. False name. Altered face and voice.

Nobody would recognize him on the street. So, he gets nothing.

No money, no paparazzi tracking him around, so no chance to become a Hollywood star.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Sounds pretty radical muslim to me.

He is just protecting his family name.

He knows his gay lifestyle is hurting his Father's chances to become President of Afghanistan.

So, he does the noble thing, and protects his father's image in the context of Islam.

Better to be a slaughterer of gays than to be a gay yourself, in Islam.

Once he decided to kill those bastards that gave him HIV, he would do it in such a way that he dies a Martyr.

Just think, if you just discovered that you contacted HIV, and are going to suffer and die because of it, why not punish those that gave you the sign of death, and protect your other family members at the same time?

Lots of things going on here, under the hood.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you do some research there are plenty of videos out there proving there were crisis actors used. This is very much a false flag setup by the government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join