It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I have only seen two pretty spiders in my entire life so I didn't squish them. I just asked them to kindly stay in their corner of the garden. LOL! I Had one on the porch once and it spun the most awesome web. I was rather impressed, but scared to death of the damned thing. He seemed to stay in his corner so I left him alone too. One day I didn't see it and panicked. LOL

If they appear in my house though, they're a goner!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Long hair and the parrot! Or you and your Son.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Taps nails on the table waiting for Rider's pic or for someone to pop into the shed and keep me company until my melatonin kicks in.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I guess the shed went to bed. I seem to make people fall asleep or lose interest. LOL

Sweet Dreams Sheddites!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
4-7-8 method for falling asleep works for me most of the time

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Nah im still here. I was just over teasing Relda, and pulling her ponytail. She just went to bed

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone had a fantastic evening, jam packed with restful sleep.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Good Morning!!

Good Morning Shedigans!!! So sorry I didn’t stop in last night….I got my heart broken. My stepdaughter may be moving 8 ½ hours away!!!!!!!! She works for State Farm and has just finished becoming an agent. She now has to “pick” her store. Right now there is one in Charleston, SC that they are trying to get her to take. I am excited for her but OMG, that is so far away!!! She is coming back over tonight to look over everything with me, is it wrong if I find the bad points before looking up the good?

OK, I will try and get caught up now. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I will be popping in & out.

edit on 6/29/2016 by Martin75 because: Too early...BAD spelling errors

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Night Star
Now, where is a pic of you?

Me fishing on the big river with muscles popping out all over? Or the one with long hair and Jasper the parrot on my shoulder, Green and blue eyes, dark tan? Or me with the largest, most powerful production hand gun on the planet giving my son lesdons in safety......LOL!

Umm, yes!

One or all of those will do just fine.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Quantum's Last Entry Page 44

Martin met up with her new Time Traveling friends to see what they had found out about the hard drives. The two time travelers handed Martin a very small item that looked like an SD card for a phone. “What is this?” Martin asked, “It’s the hard drive you asked for. Isn’t this what you needed?”

Martin turned the small item over and looked at it from all sides. “This is a hard drive? It is so tiny! Well then it should be easy to destroy. Is this the only known copy of the virus?”

“Yes, but this hard drive is made out of a new metal that was found on Mars. It can’t be melted or destroyed. This is what is causing all of our problems. How do you destroy an indestructible piece of metal?”

“You don’t,” Martin said with a smile. “You simply destroy what it holds. Anyone have a magnet? It’s time to have a little fun.”

The time travelers went in search of magnets so they could destroy the hard drive. In the meantime; Martin, Quantum, and Chirp headed off to the beach to see what a Pina Colada taste like in this timeline….

edit on 6/29/2016 by Martin75 because: Forgot last story link

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good Morning Ladies and Gents of The ShedLands!!

That also does include all The Animals, Fairies, Elves, Ogres, Unicorns, Dragons, and any Other Humanoid or Animoid's present, and Or Lurking!! Yes that does include Robots and other self Animated Droids! I s'pose it would also include, Other Animatronics, Talking Plants, Smiling Pocket Watches, Rolling Stones, ANY and ALL Currency containing ANY sort of a Soul, PLUS Any and ALL Other items, And/Or Breathing and Non-Breathing Shedizens, Warm and Cold Blooded Creatures, and those Without any blood at all...
Shwewww! I think I covered it all!? LMAO!!!

(Can Someone correct Me if I left anyone/thing out?!)

It is I Who says Hello, Greetings, HiYa there, Yo ,and all other form of Greetings To You ALL, Your Friendly ColdBlooded, WarmHearted, Flame Breathing, Noxious Farting Reptilian Shape-Shifting Friend, Syx!!

Without further ado, I must say I LOVE all the newest Story Elements/Entries, Additions, Add-Ons, Pieces, Parts of a Whole, and Segments thereof, etc., etc., etc... to Our Ongoing and Never-Ending, Flowing, always added onto and into, Filled out, Edited Story, StoryLine, Narrative, Conglomerate of Words, Multiple Syllabolics, Etc., Etc., Etc...!!!!!!

edit on 29-6-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed something! WHY else would I edit this piece of Shorts!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hey Jess?! Here's that Magnet You wanted! LOL!!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
And Then Jess, There is always this one You could use!!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I must tally forth unto and Venture on... Have A Great Day one and ALL!!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Good Morning my fine people of the shed!

Hello Mac! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Jess, I am so sorry to hear that your step Daughter will be moving so far away. I hate family being far away. My oldest Brother lives in South Carolina and his kids and Grandkids are in the South.

It's good to see you writing again and I'm enjoying your story collaboration with the others!

Good Morning lovely Bird! Hope your day is going well!

Hello oh mighty winged one Syx, Dragon guardian of the Shedlands! Always so great to see you!!!! I hope you are able to drop in a story entry sometime soon!

Ok, I have to get dressed. My Sister is taking me out to lunch and we have to check and see why the date of my Mother's date hasn't been carved in the gravestone yet. She passed away in October, so it should be there by now. And they didn't place a flag for my Father on Memorial day like they should have.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Quantum's Last Entry Page 44

Martin met up with her new Time Traveling friends to see what they had found out about the hard drives. The two time travelers handed Martin a very small item that looked like an SD card for a phone. “What is this?” Martin asked, “It’s the hard drive you asked for. Isn’t this what you needed?”

Martin turned the small item over and looked at it from all sides. “This is a hard drive? It is so tiny! Well then it should be easy to destroy. Is this the only known copy of the virus?”

“Yes, but this hard drive is made out of a new metal that was found on Mars. It can’t be melted or destroyed. This is what is causing all of our problems. How do you destroy an indestructible piece of metal?”

“You don’t,” Martin said with a smile. “You simply destroy what it holds. Anyone have a magnet? It’s time to have a little fun.”

The time travelers went in search of magnets so they could destroy the hard drive. In the meantime; Martin, Quantum, and Chirp headed off to the beach to see what a Pina Colada taste like in this timeline….

On our way to the beach we ran into two Mar-humans. Mar-humans are time travelers from Mars who met human mates and that is what they did, mate. We talked for about one hour what Mars is like and we explained why we are here in this timeline.

The Mar-humans have a mind blowing story which I will get into later. Meanwhile our new friends invited us to a Mar-pig and Mar-oxtail roast on their beach front home. We all jumped into their flying mobile and off we went to their beautiful home.

We were shocked to see their beach was a red sand like Mars. They explained it was all imported sand from Mars. The higher federation gave them a hard time about the sand but allowed it.

Chirp, Quantum and Martin were ready for a drink. The Mar-humans really had a secret drink. It was called the Mars-Sip. Some other timetraveler from Mars named Augustus helped them mix it. Chirp and Quantum took a sip and wow was it good. A cherry vodka flavor with a Mars tang. Martin decided to have a Mar-runner drink, a Mars rum. Meanwhile waiting for the big roast dinner Martins friends called to tell her they found a special magnet but did not know how to activate it. More soon
edit on 6 29 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Wow Syx! That should do the job!!!! Your hello cracked me up!!! We are quite the crew! LOL

a reply to: Night Star
Have fun at lunch sweet Night. I hope that you and your sister are able to get things worked out.

a reply to: Quantum12
Awesome entry Quant!!!! The drinks sound amazing!!! Did you actually get some sleep??? I crashed on the couch again, I’ve GOT to stop doing that, LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Great entry Martin. No sleep I had to drive to the valley this morning. I just got home. A long night. Lol

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Oh my! Do you work tonight too? You better at least get you a nap in.....NOT on the beach. You are going to end up getting robbed that way

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Great entry Martin. No sleep I had to drive to the valley this morning. I just got home. A long night. Lol

Which one? San Joaquin?

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join