It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested man 'wanted to shoot Trump' at rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

what does this tell you about Trump? think about it. and why?

It doesn't tell me anything about Trump.

It tells me quite a bit about the people insinuating it's his fault and being flippant about attempted murder.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
the magistrate judge handling the case has a Mexican name... conflict of interest for Trump huh...?

j/k
edit on 20-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: VivreLibre

Right, because as always, Trump is innocent of all of this.

Funny how this brit only went after Trump.

So it's Trumps fault that this man tried to steal a gun and shoot people with it?

Are you really this delusional that you will victim blame just to fit your perspective?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Jonjonj

A person tries to assassinate another person and you say the victim is guilty. Can you fall any lower?

About as low as—or lower than—people blaming the Orlando victims for being gay?

I don't know anyone who has done that. I know of people I suspect believe that though. They are all religious, but that is my bias, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yeah, you can call him guilty because Trump is anything but innocent.

Funny, some British dude tries to kill Trump and you blame the left for inciting violence while ignoring or denying Trumps own inciting of violence. But when a deranged right wing nutter shoots up a Planned Parenthood all the sudden he's just mentally ill and not associated with the right. He was a warrior for babies who refused to let PP sell dead baby parts, buts that's none of my business.

So at the end of the day, the PP shooter is literally insane and I'm sure this Brit has mental issues himself. Thank god America doesn't let foreigners buy guns, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Well, he is British and probably never fired a gun in his life.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre

Right, because as always, Trump is innocent of all of this.

Funny how this brit only went after Trump.

So it's Trumps fault that this man tried to steal a gun and shoot people with it?

Are you really this delusional that you will victim blame just to fit your perspective?

Maybe this is against TC but this Swills guy has very little to offer any thread which appears on topic or isn't an immediate refute of logic.

What does someone have to do around here to get banned?

Honestly, how many times can you troll as hard as this person and survive? It's crazy.

Anyways, this is obviously a dumb little # because his plan was to literally steal an officers service weapon with no experience save for a crash course 24 hours earlier.

No conspiracy here. Just a fool.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No, the poster originally said this was the fault of liberals inciting violence, as if Trump has never incited violence. Oh his supporters will be ignorant to that fact because they're ignorant but that doesn't make it true. So the irony is over whelming.

Why did this man want to kill Trump? Probably because of something Trump said, and he's said a lot of hateful things. Hell, he's not done saying hateful things. We'll just have to wait for updates as to his reasons for a stupid assassination plot but it was Trump he wanted.

Trump put himself in this kind of danger when he opened his mouth and ran for the leader of the free world. I've said it before, if that terrible day comes and he's elected the violence probably won't stop and the attempts on his life very well may increase 10 fold. Trump polarizes people, either you love him or hate him. He's made himself a target and even if he's not elected I'm sure people will still try to kill him. He did piss off the Mexican cartels, don't forget that. When he loses he should just go into hiding to ensure he'll live for at least another decade or so.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I've heard a few Baptists praising the deaths of the victims of Orlando. That's about as low as you can go.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

Well, he is British and probably never fired a gun in his life.

...........or been to a dentist.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No, the poster originally said this was the fault of liberals inciting violence, as if Trump has never incited violence. Oh his supporters will be ignorant to that fact because they're ignorant but that doesn't make it true. So the irony is over whelming.

Why did this man want to kill Trump? Probably because of something Trump said, and he's said a lot of hateful things. Hell, he's not done saying hateful things. We'll just have to wait for updates as to his reasons for a stupid assassination plot but it was Trump he wanted.

Trump put himself in this kind of danger when he opened his mouth and ran for the leader of the free world. I've said it before, if that terrible day comes and he's elected the violence probably won't stop and the attempts on his life very well may increase 10 fold. Trump polarizes people, either you love him or hate him. He's made himself a target and even if he's not elected I'm sure people will still try to kill him. He did piss off the Mexican cartels, don't forget that. When he loses he should just go into hiding to ensure he'll live for at least another decade or so.

I bet women who dress like skanks deserve to be raped, right?

You're despicable.

Don't bother responding. This is actually the last time I quote/respond to anything you trollpost.

link   

I've heard a few Baptists praising the deaths of the victims of Orlando. That's about as low as you can go.

That's almost as bad as a Muslim doing the actual killing.

link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

What's really odd, besides the stupid assassination plot, is that he's British.

It's in the realm of conspiracy theories but it has been said that the assassins who tried to kill Andrew Jackson and John Wilkes Booth who killed Lincoln were British agents. Who is President of the US can have a great deal of effect on Britain and they are no strangers to using guile and intrigue to their best interests. Sure, It was just a crazy guy from Britain - why the eff should he care?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So you're saying that it's OK for people to use violence when they disagree with another person's opinion?

It's OK for liberal group to violently attack innocent civilians at the rallies and for some to attempt to kill people as well, because they don't like freedom of speech?

Maybe you should go live in some place like North Korea to get a taste of what that type of world is like. There is no excuse to use violence here.

I guess people like Martin Luther King was "asking for it" too because some asshole disagreed with him? Cool way to look at the world, guy. No hope at all.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

A person tries to assassinate another person and you say the victim is guilty. Can you fall any lower?

Things like this make me wonder what's happened to society. Has everyone IQ dropped because global warming or Chem trails?? Stop the planet I want off thx.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Pretty poor form when people blame Trump for someone grabbing a gun and attempting to kill him.

I know people see what they want to see but thats a whole new level. Perhaps you also blame the Gays for the Orlando shooting? I mean, they obviously knew what they were doing offended some religous groups, right?

The thing about Trump is, he's doing the things Americans have been begging for for over a decade

1. Stop immigration from the south
2. Look harder at Muslims entering the country
3. Call out and finger the elite/establishment
4. Stop China from taking the jobs
5. Stop fighting with other nations and talk

Are you that brainwashed you cannot see that Hillary Clinton is going to plunge the US into a great war in the middle east with Syria and its proxies?

Are you that naive that you cannot see Hillary Clinton wants to go toe to toe with Russia?

Perhaps your neither and you want these things to happen who knows..

All I know is, in the past decades the people in power have murdered who ever it took, including presidents and election candidates to ensure they get what they want.

If i was trump, I'd be pretty certain somewhere between now and the election someone's going to have a go at him..

Another Sirhan Sirhan I believe

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I think the MEDIA needs to take some responsibility for their constant sensationalizing and hyperbole reporting, pushing people to go mad/flip out in hysterical hate.

For example when Trump made his comments about "banning Muslims until they figure out whats going on".
This was reported all over the UK as he's just banning muslims because he's a racist. They didn't even mention the reasons Trump had given for his policy idea.

This reporting is designed to influence people into HATING Trump.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Things like this make me wonder what's happened to society. Has everyone IQ dropped because global warming or Chem trails?? Stop the planet I want off thx.

People can't think for themselves, and others have been given a platform upon which to spew their Bs that many people latch onto, so that they all can feel better about themselves at the expense of others.

It's very sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If Trump is assassinated, will it make you pro-gun rights?

Serious question. Because I can see it now--Trump goes down and the statist-humanist blogosphere erupts with accolades for the 2nd Amendment, protecting our country from falling into the hands of a maniacal bigot-despot.

While simultaneously denying they were ever "really" against it, despite the mountain of damning evidence to the contrary.
edit on 6/20/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

This 19 yr old kid is just crazy plain and simple. He's been living in Hoboken for a year. And decides he's going to travel across the country to kill trump. Then he goea to a gun ranhe to learb how to use one. So he's ready then this genius decides the easiest way to get a gun is take one from a police officer. Litterally said this in questioning. And even days he'd do it again . He's obviously as dumb as a rock and mentally ill. He's gotten himself at least 10 yrs in jail and him being British has nothiing to do with it.

This tells us all this has just reached new levels of insanity in the frenzy that people are trying to kick up protesting trump. Groups are playing with people's emotions and you can't control the outcome it's dangerous the game the press has been playing trying to distort Trump into the antI christ.

So the next time you see an article on Trump Or Hillary don't automatically believe it do some research spreading lies can have consequences

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join