It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, the prophetic despised one of Daniel 11:21?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This king/ political ruler not having the backing or honor bestowed onto him. How is tbis very tbing hapoening with Trump & every politcal party of the US? Let's name what is being done to attempt to stop Trump. Example: the GOP naming a third candidate from a newly formed party. Anymore? let's hear them.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Transparentcontext is Israel and it is well known that the Daniel 11 is about The Antichrist not many antichrists.

Many people will fit that even Obama 7 plus years ago fit it and look what he did to divide this nation.

But still it is not Trump.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Transparent

I doubt that any Biblical prophecy refers to the United States of America or what happens within it.
: It spoke of every top dog world power from Egypt being the first to Rome being the sixth top dog. The Bible says it would be a seventh. I have 3 questions for you, what is the top dog world power today? What top dog world power succeeded Rome? What world power influences the world as did its predecessors in language, currency, culture & push of worldwide democracy? Hint: all 3 answers are the same.
edit on 18-6-2016 by Transparent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Klassified

Nonsense.

Your research into the extremely precise examples of FULFILLED Biblical prophecies--often TO THE DAY 100's of years later--your research into that track record is obviously lacking.

Or else your biases are blinding you to the facts.

You aren't biased, are you BO?

You're welcome to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Addendum: Speaking of research. You might try some. Failed biblical prophecies...

I have done some research on the supposedly failed Biblical prophecies on Rational Wiki.

In some cases, the prophecies have not come to pass yet. In others, the prophecies have come to pass exactly, but have not conformed to a particular narrow interpretation of the person who suggests that they 'failed'.

For example, the prophecy that the city of Tyre would be defeated and would be a desolate place where fishermen repair their nets (it was a major 'world trade' city back then) and that the dirt of its city would be swept up and cast into the sea, was not fulfilled under the attack of the Pharaoh as interpreted on Rational Wiki, but was fulfilled later by Alexander the Great who defeated Tyre by sweeping up the dirt and building a land bridge out to the fortified island. Today, Tyre is no longer a major city but is, and has been for thousands of years, a desolate place of ruins where fishermen can repair their nets on the empty beaches. The manner of Tyre's defeat is a remarkable fulfillment of prophecy.

It is either preemptive or ignorant to describe prophecy as 'failed' when there is unknown history still ahead of us.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I believe that the AC most likely to must be accepted as the messiah by Jews for 3.5 years or some such.

And there is the verse that mentions 'the Assyrian.'

I just don't see any of the current public folks on the USA national stage remotely being able to fit all the Scriptures about the AC. Not at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
than that makes you an anti Christ.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIANI agree

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

And why do you call me antichrist? Please...tell me.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Transparent

And why do you call me an anti christ? Please...tell me.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I doubt that any Biblical prophecy refers to the United States of America or what happens within it.
: It spoke of every top dog world power from Egypt being the first to Rome being the sixth top dog. The Bible says it would be a seventh. I have 3 questions for you, what is the top dog world power today? What top dog world power succeeded Rome? What world power influences the world as did its predecessors in language, currency, culture & push of worldwide democracy? Hint: all 3 answers are the same.

The last kingdom (the feet of clay mixed with iron in one prophecy) is a descendant of Rome. If America is 'New Rome', then Trump is Caligula's horse. It is obvious that the 'American Empire' is in its death throes, even without its current political shenanigans. America began to rise to power in the 1890's and has only been a world power for 126 years. In the sweep of history, that is a tiny blip. There have been many 'empires' that have come and gone since the Roman empire, none of them fulfilled any end times prophecy and most lasted much longer than the American one.

I don't hold to Francis Schaeffer's eschatology or to British Israelism. The prophecies speak of a middle eastern 'man of perdition', most probably of Persian descent and a ruler over those lands.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So far I've been called wrong & anti christ but the evidence I provide tells the opposite. I know someone has the ability to say who the top dog world power is? So far the burden of proof of this thread & Trump not being this king of Daniel 11:21 lies upon the nay sayers. I welcome all proof & evidence.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

"This does seem like an unprecedented time in history we are living in currently. "

Not really, its just next up is all.

There's been worse times in this history of people.

Plagues
War(So many wars..)
Slavery
Genocide
Etc......

People cant really think Trump or Hilliry are going to be the end all.

And using an old book to look for "prophecies" about he now is nonsense.
Scarier still though, some people base their decisions on said nonsense.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So far I've been called wrong & anti christ but the evidence I provide tells the opposite. I know someone has the ability to say who the top dog world power is? So far the burden of proof of this thread & Trump not being this king of Daniel 11:21 lies upon the nay sayers. I welcome all proof & evidence.

Currently, the US is at the top of world power list. But prophecy tells us that there will be an alliance between Russia and many Middle Eastern nations (a Middle Eastern power bloc?). That one alliance will make this new power bloc the top world power (and will also lead to war against Israel and her allies).

America's position as top dog could be turned around in an hour.

There are already military alliances between Russia, Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia. The writing is on the wall for those who see it and 'Babylon' will fall, as it always has.

edit on 18/6/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TransparentWell if anyone doesn't live by ALL that is taught by Christ in the four gospels according to your statement is an AntiChrist and I doubt very seriously you live by ALL Jesus taught. Remember John the beloved is speaking under the kingdom Gospel. Not the gospel of the Grace of God according to Paul.

It is the greatest reason why Martin Luther couldn't reconcile Romans and James. they are two different Gospels of r three different eras. But no one rightly divides the word of truth any more they usually wrongly join everything into one.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_FoxJesus predicted there would be a time of tribulation that the world has never seen before or after.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This prophecy is about 2 kings (North and South of each other). They still to be situated in the middle of everyone else. Since it states in passages, those from the west foil plans and then there is annoyances from the south and east too.

I would say that this is not currently in play. The biggest world powers at this time, America, China, and Russia, are not going to produce the Antichrist. He will evolve in the middle East and is no concern in our current day politics.

The only concern is what may be occurring in the middle east right now politically to create and give this prophecy credibility in their future leaders. North and South.

link   

The last kingdom (the feet of clay mixed with iron in one prophecy) is a descendant of Rome. If America is 'New Rome', then Trump is Caligula's horse. It is obvious that the 'American Empire' is in its death throes, even without its current political shenanigans. America began to rise to power in the 1890's and has only been a world power for 126 years. In the sweep of history, that is a tiny blip. There have been many 'empires' that have come and gone since the Roman empire, none of them fulfilled any end times prophecy and most lasted much longer than the American one.

I don't hold to Francis Schaeffer's eschatology or to British Israelism. The prophecies speak of a middle eastern 'man of perdition', most probably of Persian descent and a ruler over those lands.
The US & will be around a little while...you agree with Rev 17:10 & didn't know it.

link   

The US & will be around a little while...you agree with Rev 17:10 & didn't know it.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Black_FoxJesus predicted there would be a time of tribulation that the world has never seen before or after.

That could be anything anywhere, and so many worse things have happened before the times we live in now.

To long to list.

And a book, all be it an old book, has just as much predictive powers as a Harry potter book.

And IF you were to be right, why bother to post any of this?
According to your book, its going to happen anyways, so why not spend your time doing better things than talking about the end?

Or, you could go around and post some of the more positive messages from the book.
Ya know, make the world a better place kinda thing.

And there's always this fall back ..something something, no man will no the time..something....

So to be safe,keep assuming you know when that time is, and by the books silly rules, nothing can happen..

My 2 cents
~Cheers~

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
Your two cents has been duly deposited

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join