It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, the prophetic despised one of Daniel 11:21?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The latter portion of Daniel 11:21 shows that this king would sell himself by smoothness or the art of the gift of gab. Trump spoke on a platform no different than his predecessors when speaking on a better way of life for its citizens. What was unique was that he played on hate & fear of people, with scare tactics with smooth speech by stating this government will be first in line & will be first for every national & international prize. This all intrigued his supporters very much. He also broke the traditions of being transparent on income tax reports being provided for hithe people. He said when a person is being audited its illegal to produce these statement. Not long after that the IRS said that a person thats being audited can release to the public their statements to which DJT was later confronted about. DanielHis answer was it's none of your business why I won't release my tax statements to the public. That is indeed true but why nitsay this in the beginning instead of being truthful of the matter. Although legal Trump did not want the public to know as a billionare & the very platform he was running on & against was that as a 1%ter he had not paid any taxes for nearly 20 years. He only came clean when someone got copies & released them to the public. His answer was Nope I paid no taxes & because of this I can stop the rich from finding & using this practice of not paying si who would be more qualified as President than a rich man who knows how the system is ran, ehere its broken & how to fix it for the poor & middle-class.He sold it & it was bought. This king so far has really intrigued people. Daniel 11:24 speaks of this king waging war & bringing back the spoils by plunder. Fat in the Bible symbolizes richness so fittingly the fatty parts of those he will plunder will be their riches or resources. How does this link in with what the then Presidential candidate Trump had to say about the riches of one nation? He said he will go there & take their oil...its about the oil...I want the oil! Never before has a king of this US; no forefather before him ever acheived this. According to him & prophecy he will. Who does he have his eye on? He tells us...Iran! Again I ask, who in history fits the DNA of Daniel's prophecy? Only one man DJT.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There is yet still reason to know that this king of Daniel has not came & went in the past as some scholars have stated. So far all evidence points to Trump. The Bible also says that this will happen at a time in human history that will lead & take humanity on the brink of extinction. The Bible says this king will come at the closing in on the end...but the end of what? The Bible also gives the answer to where this timeline can only fit one & only one time in human history til now. The Bible's DNA tells us when because of its genetic markings so to speak that only can be found in one time in the history oc man.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The problem isn't prophecy but our interpretation. Like many streams that join to form a river so are our many interpretations. I believe it's human nature to want our beliefs and hunches to be true so we will mold our interpretations of prophecy and scripture to better suit our viewpoints and beliefs. To put it another way "Maybe, maybe not."

But you want to really hear some interesting prophecy on scripture research Edgar Cayce on the book of revelation -- Wow! Talk about changing perceptions and viewpoints.

I imagine viewpoints something like a maze where different participants are placed in various vantage points -- some being higher and some being lower. Naturally those participants are going to have strong disagreements regarding the solution and in a way they're all correct. At the end of the maze when it's collectively revealed to the participants at the same superior vantage point they'll see that they all played a role in completion and it was the actual effort put forth in forming their beliefs that meant the most versus the accuracy of the maze in relation to exchanging their viewpoints.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

So between the centuries of Rome & the British empire - Islam was not a power neither Spain? hahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight If you were to carefully read my comments I never said there were no powers. Yes, both Spain & the Moors were powers, however neither were the top world power. Only one world power at a time can be the most dominant & influential. After thr last vistage of thr Roman world power no other nation had what it took to become that next top dog world power until the empire to ehich the sun never sets came into play. Thus joining forces with the USA Great Britian combined to become the Anglo-American dual world power, the top dog. Only the top dog of world powers can influence the world by culture, language, currency & political might. No other nation has done this since Rome. I hoped this helped you.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: ByTransparent

So between the centuries of Rome & the British empire - Islam was not a power neither Spain? hahahahahaha
By the way...for the record, Islam is not a nation nor empire; it's a religion.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The king of the North is starting to make its appearance as Russia & China with its ally bloc nations. Both the king of the North and the king of the South are sitting at the table making negotiations & agreements that they know they have no intentions of keeping towards one another.

Russia & China are stratigically setting up borders & perimeters with their militaries & naval fleets. With threats made by the king of the South towards Syria & North Korea, war looks to be looming over the horizon. Looting the fattest (richest) portion of the land of Syria's oil for a pipeline looks to be setting itself to make the move.

This also lines up with making the preparations to systematically banning religion (starting with Christianity) in China & unprecedented measures in Russia's provinces that have all but the Russian Orthodox branch of Catholicism's state religion worried. Daniel 11:23-30

War on both fronts (nationally & spiritually) are imminent. Times are only about to worsen as another great war & the start of the great tribulation is at hand with hundreds & hundreds of millions of casualties lead on by war, murders, starvation, sickness & disease. like Jesus said if God, by means of His angelic army does not step in & intervene shortly after this outbreak, humanity would not survive. Matthew 24:4-22, Daniel 11:21-45 & Daniel 12:1-4, 8, 9
edit on 13-4-2017 by Transparent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

I remind the OP author.... the 'despicable One' is said to be a Syrian... which also fits well with the prophecy also in Daniel=

That the Despised One will come out of One of the 4 winds that sprang from the division of the Alexander-the-Great Empire (at his death)

the Selucid Empire fulfills that accurately...(includes parts of Syria/Iraq/Mede-Persia)

So.... by deduction -> Assad would be that man and not Trump who was elected in the USA

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio You are basing your conclusion on the events of Daniel's time. This prophecy has a meaning in the last days or the time of the end. The despised one is a political ruler from Western society not from the East.

The two kings mentioned in the end are super powers. Syria (Assad) is not the king of the North in our time. It appears to be Russia & China with its ally bloc nations...Syria is one of the smaller bkoc nations which is nowhere near dominant as Russia and China.

This what I mentioned in my previous post fits Russia & China as duo powers that primarily form the emergence of the king of the North just as the king of the South is the dou powers of the United States and Great Britain. These 4: the US and Great Britain, Russia and China are the super world powers that will usher in the remainder of Daniel's prophecies from chapter 11:21- all of chapter 12.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio Please, show us where it states that the despise one is a Syrian?

Also, if he is to be a Syrian, how so when Alexander the Great's four generals who divided the Grecian Empire upon Alexander's death were Macedonians?

The empire that eventually sprang from Alexander's divided kingdom amoung one of his generals with World dominance and Power at the end of days was Great Britain with the split of a nation that left it to form their own to which became the United States of America. These two serve as the King of the South in our modern time which will lead us to the conclusion of the chapter to which he will do battle with the King of the North in a great War.

That time is upon us now.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Daniel 11:28 is in fulfillment now as China & now as we speak Russia is in the progress of bringing down the holy covenant by means of its government.

Because these two kings have their hearts bent in anger towards each other, after this poking of the king of theSouth the king of the North will take action. Once returning back home it will wage a full onslaught war on religion.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The US is deploying armed forces to stratigic locations in the North as well as srndinga great naval armada. Russia, China, N Korea as well as other countries are setting their military forces in place on land & sea.

This is what Daniel said which will lead to a battle, but both the King of the North and South will return to their Homeland after the battle. Daniel 11:25-28

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join