It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Will NOT Be Terrified Into Submission". Why Does Netanyahu Get IT But Obama Doesn't?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

PM draws parallel to attacks in Israel and across Middle East, says Islamic terror driven by ‘fanatical hatred’BY RAOUL WOOTLIFF June 16, 2016, 12:29 am 2

The murderer wasn’t alone. Regime and terrorist organizations around the world ruthlessly persecute the LGBT community,” he said. “In Syria ISIS throws gays off rooftops, in Iran the regime hangs gays from cranes. Too many people have remained silent in the face of this awful persecution.”

Netanyahu also described the attack as “radical Islamic terror,” saying it “makes no distinction between shades of infidel,” and drawing a parallel between the Orlando shooting and last week’s terror attack in Tel Aviv which left four people dead.

“This week it was gays in Orlando, a few days before that it was Jews in Tel Aviv, before that it was music fans in Paris, travelers in Brussels, Yazidis in Iraq, community workers in San Bernadino, Christians and journalists in Syria,” he said.

times of Israel

All of us are targets.

We believe that all people are created in the image of God.

ISIS, by contrast, believes that all people who aren't just like them deserve to die.

We will not be terrified into submission.

edit on 6/16/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

One of my biggest issues with Obama for quite some time now is that he seems to truly believe the world is how he WANTS it to be, rather than how it really is.

Example 1: After the last midterms when the Republicans made even more gains, he said (paraphrase), "I heard all of you who voted. But I also hear all of you that didn't vote." The assumption being what? That everyone that didn't vote would have automatically voted for him, therefore the ballots NOT cast are more important that those that were?

Example 2: Before the "Iran Deal" he was asked about all the HUGE rallies in Iran with people chanting "Death to America" and the like. Obama said (paraphrase), "Sure there are some in Iran that are against us, but the vast majority stand with the United States." I guess thats possible, buy how can he know that? He can't and doesn't so he assumes the world is how he wants it to be.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Netanyahu is as corrupt as they come, I wouldn't be looking to him for a high standard of morality.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

People, politicians are panicking.

Just look at the media, the politicians willing to do unconstitutional acts, look at the members here.

They are afraid.

The terrorists are winning.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Netanyahu is as corrupt as they come, I wouldn't be looking to him for a high standard of morality.

I don't much care for the guy either, but do you disagree with what he said?

He actually moved up a notch on my ladder!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It feels to me like intimidation and division is dumbo's business plan.
Divide, distract, deflect, lie, intimidate, victimize
Chicago politics.

"If I had a son"
"Yes we listen to all your phone calls"
"If you like your doctor"
"Your family will save money"
Etc. Etc..

He is a $5 huckster.

Real leaders tell the truth, lead by example and put others at ease.

I feel like he hates America and feels dissed.

Like taking out his retirement plan via the health insurance companies.

That's almost a NAFTA grade plan.

Well, I forgot the TPP.

Double down sellout retirement plan.

Pretty smart, just not for US.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Israel, its entitlement and creation is a whole other issue.

But I like what he said.

I wonder he reconciles the fact that in the Torah, sodomy, in no uncertain terms, is a capital offense.

How do "religious" people reconcile this glaring paradox of religion, that if we follow "God's" words (without picking and choosing), the world will be a much much darker place.

And we will all be "heathens".

edit on 16-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
Why Does Netanyahu Get IT But Obama Doesn't?

My honest answer is that I don't think Obama "gets" anything that he isn't told to get. Meaning, he never makes a decision for himself, and I think that he is just a puppet whose strings are constantly being pulled by some Geppetto.

Except when he lies, it's not his nose that gets bigger, but his ears...and the base of ignorant yes-people who form his base of approval.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Say what you will about Netanyau but the man understands terrorism!! He knows this was an attack by a radical Islamist, one that pledged his support to ISIS! One that shouted "Allahu Akbar" !! "God IS Greatest"! He does not mince words and say this was an isolated incident of a mentally sick individual who may have supported radical Islam but IS NOT TIED TO ISIS!!

He does not hesitate to call this act of terror what it is!! AN ACT OF INTOLERANCE!! He sums up the bottom line very well!

IS does not kill because you are gay or a different race or have a different political view point!! IS kills BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT EXACTLY LIKE THEM!!

But our Mighty Lofty President can't say this!! He is too worried about hurting peoples feelings! Wonder what he would say if someone pledging allegiance to Boka Horam grabbed his daughters!! Would it be an isolated incident? Or would he say they shouldn't have been out at that hour?? Do you think he would use that act and politicize it?

Netanyahu did not talk about gun control in America or about illegal immigration!! He simply gave a heart felt speech reaching out to a community of people that were the victims of this horrendous terrorist attack!!

The man has class Obama is classless!! I really wish Beebee was our president!!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That was pretty damned inspiring, I have to admit. Simple, to the point and direct. Wish this would go viral just to contrast with our own weak kneed 'leader'.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Loll, trump supporters will follow and listen to any body, so sad, so embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yep... people who praise him must have the memory capacity of a goldfish..

How easily the juicy words sway us SNIP
edit on 16-6-2016 by spacedoubt because: Offensive term removed

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

Loll, trump supporters will follow and listen to any body, so sad, so embarrassing.

What are you talking about?

Who is your vote going toward?

Hillary?

My guess is you won't have the guts to say.

I am waiting.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

One of my biggest issues with Obama for quite some time now is that he seems to truly believe the world is how he WANTS it to be, rather than how it really is.

Example 1: After the last midterms when the Republicans made even more gains, he said (paraphrase), "I heard all of you who voted. But I also hear all of you that didn't vote." The assumption being what? That everyone that didn't vote would have automatically voted for him, therefore the ballots NOT cast are more important that those that were?

Example 2: Before the "Iran Deal" he was asked about all the HUGE rallies in Iran with people chanting "Death to America" and the like. Obama said (paraphrase), "Sure there are some in Iran that are against us, but the vast majority stand with the United States." I guess thats possible, buy how can he know that? He can't and doesn't so he assumes the world is how he wants it to be.

Iran are not the ones training and funding ISIS......the saudis are.

Iran no beacon of righteousness but they are no threat to the west at the moment.

Surely better keep the peace with iran while we sort out the current and direct threat to us right?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Excellent!!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

What are you talking about?

Who is your vote going toward?

Hillary?

My guess is you won't have the guts to say.

I am waiting.

.........it saddens my heart to see the strings on the back, legs and hands of these people,sad i am.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Yep... people who praise him must have the memory capacity of a goldfish..

How easily the juicy words sway us goyim..

It's sad beyond reality to see humans being used as lil puppets,i didn't know one man had the power to pull so many sheeple strings...like gold fish in a pond...like,little sheeple fish just waiting to be hooked.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The sheeple will look to him for higher standards because they have no standards what so ever ,lol, this guy approves bombs to be deployed and dropped on innocent children and families,what a joke this guy is,but once a sheeple always a sheeple,they listen agree and follow people like this to the end of the earth.Poor little humans,for give them for they do not know what they do.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't really care what he says because as far as I'm concerned he has had a hand in ISIS in one way or another. Israel has its hands in so many cookie jars it's not even funny.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

I don't really care what he says because as far as I'm concerned he has had a hand in ISIS in one way or another. Israel has its hands in so many cookie jars it's not even funny.

I thought as much!

How horrible the man showed some compassion for the gay community.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join