It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children of Muslim immigrants tied to jihad in U.S

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
American-born children of immigrants proving fruitful recruiting ground for jihad in U.S

Where are they coming from? They are not coming into the country via immigration is the latest argument. Stating that the shooter in Orlando was not from a foreign country but born here. Does that mean there can be no hate? Who are they growing up around? What is their influence. It is not like all immigrants simply assimilate and it seems quite often the children of immigrants are the ones who do these crimes.

www.washingtontimes.com...

These include some of the following...

He follows in the footsteps of Syed Rizwan Farook, one of the San Bernardino, California, terrorists who was the son of Pakistanis; Nadir Soofi, one of two men who attacked a drawing competition in Garland, Texas, last year and whose father was from Pakistan; and then-Maj. Nidal Hassan, the child of Palestinian immigrants whose shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Texas, in 2009 set off the modern round of deadly lone-wolf attacks.

Someone knew about these people. In almost every case we have an FBI investigation or watch at some point. The 'see something-say something' is not new. These ideas that are brought up by candidates are all things that the government should currently be doing. Most passed while Bush was in office but it has changed.

Since the children are immigrants it is very common for them to travel abroad. Many times it is known if they go to hot areas but once in Europe you can get to where you need with the right amount of cash.

This man knew the shooter in Orlando. They attended the same mosque. You are going to tell me the imam had no idea?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

22 years old born in Florida.

Second generation of hate is upon us and we cannot find them...they are already here.
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-14T14:31:37-05:000237 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yep, its an inconvenient truth that the second generation is far more easily radicalized as they've found in Europe.

There's no solution to this that the liberal government controllers would embrace which means its only going to get worse, and worse, and worse. And when I see how Obama and his administration handles the problem (not), I dare say that many of his supporters and sycophants in government are secretly thinking, "Ah, the chickens are finally coming home to roost".
edit on 14-6-2016 by TonyS because: ETA

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Does anyone remember DJT's famous words...

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families'
www.cnn.com...
December 3, 2015

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump said Wednesday that he would kill the families of terrorists in order to win the fight against ISIS.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

Trump said he would "knock the hell out of" ISIS, and criticized the U.S. for "fighting a very politically correct war."

I am assuming this means also take out ISIS families in US as well I could be wrong but take it as you may it is a very broad statement
edit on 14-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: added date

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It is interesting that the Pulse muslim terrorist had a wife that came from a wealthy pakistani family just like the San Berdo muslim terrorist.

And in both instances the heartless savages had babies who now have to grow up and live with knowing their heartless parents cared more about jihad, murder amd hate than love for thier child.

edit on 14-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
www.clarionproject.org...

American Muslim Children Taught to Hate
The astonishing and disturbing findings of an undercover reporter inside America's mosques.

This is quite the read, and it focus's on 3 mosques, named.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Yes, a third generation who will be taught by the same people as his parents that the US sucks. I forgot to include this in the OP but agree 100% that we are creating, in our country, an enemy from within.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Many of them are becoming the enemy from within, dress like any other American youth, have fun like any other American youth, nice, clean very good looking they boy that any young girl will dream about, nice friends, neighbor ect, ect, until the call to duty is made from oversea to go on a terrorist rampage, after all they are supposed to die for the cause.]
Is all legal because they are born in America and they are American citizens.

Lone wolf my butt, they are been groomed from birth to answer that call eventually
edit on 14-6-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It is a problem. We are witnessing a domino effect and people are starting to become aware of what is going on but a lot are still in denial.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

For some reason the left has put Islam higher on the victim hierarchy index than women and homosexuals.

I guarantee if there was a religion that was exactly like Islam in every way but most of it's adherents were white, the narrative would be completely different. Identity politics have become borderline insanity.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
One of my favorite videos of all time

Brigitte Gabriel

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I dont understand why the parents of the Orlando Terrorist with known ties to the Taliban, with his bid for presidency of another country isnt being deported.

Why wasnt it enough of a clue to the people who's job it is to keep tabs on these immigrants that something wasnt alright? I know people whose youtube accounts are always getting flagged for conspiracy stuff, but someone can out and out support our sworn enemy on youtube and it doesnt raise any flags????

We need to send a message to these immigrants that teaching their kids to hate America, will not be tolerated, and we need to start with the Orlando Terrorist Mom and Dad, they should be given a one way ticket back to Afganistan, in hand cuffs.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

For some reason the left has put Islam higher on the victim hierarchy index than women and homosexuals.

I guarantee if there was a religion that was exactly like Islam in every way but most of it's adherents were white, the narrative would be completely different. Identity politics have become borderline insanity.

There was... it was Christianity until it had a reformation. I do not support what Christians did in the past but I certainly don't see them cutting off heads or stoning women in the streets.

The fact that regressives are so supportive of this blows my mind. They are supporting everything they are against and yet their narratives seem to be the same since neither want freedom of speech to exist.
edit on 14-6-2016 by SomeDumbBroad because: grammar foul

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
One of my favorite videos of all time

Brigitte Gabriel

I would say that temperate words and actions are important. IS has no more place in the world than any other terrorist organisation, who's only actions are to kill. To kill fellow harmless humans without conscience is disgusting, yet it happens all the time, in every society, militarism only makes killing, 'respectable' . How many times I think, 'I wish there was a God' just to come down and give all his creations a good slapping...stupid thoughts eh?

Does anyone think that Trumps remark about, "Taking out the families" is a good omen for the next decades? or Hillary's remark about OBL, 'We came we saw he died' is a good omen for the next decades?

It's all about power..nothing else, do you see humility in Trump or Hillary, I don't, no matter how many fecking foundations they both have, yet it's highly likely folks in the US are going to mark their numbered X.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is the thanks we get for opening our country to these people. Personally Im glad Trump will target the families. There is a reason these kids are full of hate. Stop importing Terrorists, we can not keep tabs on the ones we have already.

www.breitbart.com...

Anwar al-Awlaki, the New Mexico-born jihad propagandist and “spiritual advisor” to 9/11 terrorists was the son of migrants from Yemen; Syed Farook, the Chicago-born San Bernardino terrorist was the son of Pakistani migrants; Nidal Hasan, the Fort Hood shooter was the son of a woman who emigrated from Palestine; and Muhammed Youssef Abdulazees, the Chattanooga shooter who murdered four U.S. Marines was an immigrant from Kuwait, who naturalized at the age of 6.

According to the federal government, Florida resettled 43,184 refugees in 2013.

While most of these refugees settling in Florida arrive from Cuba, many arrive from Middle Eastern countries. According to the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement, the next largest countries to resettle in Florida are (in order) Iraq, Myanmar (Burma), the Democratic Republic of Congo, Sudan, Somalia, Colombia, Afghanistan, Jordan, Pakistan, Syria, and Palestine.
edit on 14-6-2016 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
[SNIP]

It's not happening in Africa, Asia, Europe, Russia, South America or really anywhere else in the world on the same level that it happens in the Middle East. I mean yeah Africa has some bad spots and some seriously troubled history in certain areas but it's not on the same level.

Maybe it has something to do with whatever the elite are hunting down or looking for in that area.

Everyone here used to talk about the Stargate, but i dont believe in that but there's something else there.
edit on 14/6/16 by argentus because: removed racially-charged phrase

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hey USA - 1939 called. It wants it's Nationalist ferver and Fascist ideology back. Before someone gets hurt.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

I think your red solo cup is empty...

What is fascist or Nationalist about not wanting your citizens killed within your own borders? It is not a movement it is common sense. Even Carter, who is arguably the 'nicest' old peanut farmer you could find banned immigration and revoked Iranian visas after a hostage taking. 50 people died and all my president can say is that the greatest religion known is being tarnished?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This is why we need better controls on immigration. It's known that the radical types teach their children on these matters. We can all see videos of small school kids spouting off the rhetoric, and television shows for the kiddies promoting the hate. Yet there are no controls in place to prevent radicals from coming. There is no vetting process. We should be screening people a lot more carefully, before just allowing them entry, and granting citizenship. As it stands, we have people like this one, and others which we have seen, and we have La Raza types running amok, and all some want to do is scream "racist!!" when anyone complains.

It's out of control.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I agree, the families should be held accountable for all actions of their family members. All their properties and funds should be taken, sold and the funds given to the victims' families and then they all should be deported to their ancestral home. It sounds tough but would be a good deterrent and would send a message to parents and siblings to not let a family member radicalize.

I'm still really angry about the killer coward selling his house to his sister for 10 dollars a few weeks before his sick massacre. It should be taken from her, and it also shows that she knew about this well in advance, she should be in custody.

STM

edit on 14-6-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
Hey USA - 1939 called. It wants it's Nationalist ferver and Fascist ideology back. Before someone gets hurt.

We cant get through a day without having to hear about some horrible atrocity committed by Muslim extremists and you're worried about the potential for someone getting hurt? Are you on medication? Are you posting from an ISIS training camp?

<<   2 >>

join