It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I wonder, would you all be discussing this in the same way if it was a men's room and a 44yr old man was the suspect? The answer to that question will reveal your inner agenda.

Interesting, so if I responded it was likely some douche causing a crap bomb what would you think?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Sargeras

Except nobody is forcing you to do anything you aren't already doing. At some point in your life you've shared a pissoir with a gay man and possibly even a trans. All you're being asked to do is stop treating people like a lower life form.

People have to tolerate uneducated and uninformed angry rants, after all.

Huh?

I did none of things you just stated.

Try not to project your own assumed biases onto me.

I said exactly what I meant, don't filter it through your own bs to arrive at what you think I said.

Listen to you all boo hoo wah wah whine whine about how others are bad because they don't think like you. I think your signature actually is a fair representation of you so good choice of words there. I find it absolutely hilarious that you can't see the irony in your pathetic rants full of vitriol. You don't seem to understand that while you lambast others who are outside of your thought parameters of acceptable vs unacceptable you have become the very thing you hate...ONE GIANT FROSTY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!

You are funny, plz entertain me further with your "reasoning "

Thats it?!?! That's all you've got in defense of being forced to look in the mirror. Cat got your tongue or can't formulate an articulate rebuttal to my assertion of your "Snowflakiness".

No, I did it on purpose, because you wanted me to.

So I didn't lol

Aww how cute, you took up the mentality of an 8 year old just to spite little old me. I bet your all cute with your pouty face and arms crossed defiantly lol.

Lol, how did you guess? Are you watching me?

Probably she is transgender after all. Isnt that what all of those deranged perverts do. I recommend putting barb wire around your windows to prevent that in the future.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Lack of respect is asumening what another person thinks in order to advance ones own POV

I havent actually presented my point of view, just discussed fallacies in some others points of view.

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

And yet, which poster has gotten either parts of their post, or their whole post removed due to manners violation and offensive comments? (hint: it wasn't the OP)

link   

Then IMO it would indicate you have a very unhealthy fear of transgender women. Yet, are not afraid of transgender men. So, you are OK with women dressed as men......see interesting.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Except nobody is forcing you to do anything you aren't already doing. At some point in your life you've shared a pissoir with a gay man and possibly even a trans. All you're being asked to do is stop treating people like a lower life form.

Huh?

I said exactly what I meant, don't filter it through your own bs to arrive at what you think I said.

Listen to you all boo hoo wah wah whine whine about how others are bad because they don't think like you. I think your signature actually is a fair representation of you so good choice of words there. I find it absolutely hilarious that you can't see the irony in your pathetic rants full of vitriol. You don't seem to understand that while you lambast others who are outside of your thought parameters of acceptable vs unacceptable you have become the very thing you hate...ONE GIANT FROSTY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!

Thats it?!?! That's all you've got in defense of being forced to look in the mirror. Cat got your tongue or can't formulate an articulate rebuttal to my assertion of your "Snowflakiness".

So I didn't lol

Aww how cute, you took up the mentality of an 8 year old just to spite little old me. I bet your all cute with your pouty face and arms crossed defiantly lol.

Probably she is transgender after all. Isnt that what all of those deranged perverts do. I recommend putting barb wire around your windows to prevent that in the future.

You forgot to mention training my dog to attack women with facial hair!!

Dammit, it's going after the land lady again!!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You wouldnt notice the clumsy walk in their heels, the facial stubble, the mismatched clothes and fake wig and realize sinething is amiss?

Pretty sure a genuine transgender at least has those rudimentary feminine skills down or would at least appear slighly more legitimate.

I ran into a guy that is going through the change as a transgender at age 60.
He does not look comfortable in a skirt and heels yet..... just saying.

ETA:
I have to admit that I have met a few women that were the same age that did not look comfortable in a dress.

edit on b000000302016-06-10T09:03:04-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 10 Jun 2016 09:03:04 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Lack of respect is asumening what another person thinks in order to advance ones own POV

I havent actually presented my point of view, just discussed fallacies in some others points of view.

I think we were having a pretty civil discussion considering how polarized things are these days.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Metallicus

And yet, which poster has gotten either parts of their post, or their whole post removed due to manners violation and offensive comments? (hint: it wasn't the OP)

Was it me?

Plz say it was me!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Huh?

So I didn't lol

You forgot to mention training my dog to attack women with facial hair!!

Dammit, it's going after the land lady again!!

Yeah that sounds like my ex boss. She lined uo her mustache pretty good though.. I wouldnt have minded the lip stubble so much, or even have been bothered, if she wasnt so vitriolic and nasty to everybody.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Then IMO it would indicate you have a very unhealthy fear of transgender women. Yet, are not afraid of transgender men. So, you are OK with women dressed as men......see interesting.

Hmm, fear a woman will have man parts, ☑
Fear a man will have lady parts, nope.

Though I will never know if a man has lady parts because I'm not gay so will never have the opportunity to find out.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah I had a coworker who after a lifetime of wearing heels and a skirt suit at the office still couldn't walk in heels to save her life. She had a ungraceful gate where her heels would drag on the carpet. No she didnt have any physical or mental issues to attribute to it. She could walk normal in flats, just had no talent in heels I guess.

One time I tried on a girlfriends heels and tried walking across the room a few times in them to see ehat the big deal was. It wasnt that hard. And as a side bonus made my ass look tighter. So this poor woman was exceedingly uncoordinated.

edit on 10-6-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

And conversely, women that are not gay will also not know if that person in the next closed stall has man parts either, right?

Remember, illegal behavior is still illegal. Using the facilities for the purpose of relieving a bodily function of fixing your appearance are still not illegal.

SO, what is your actual issue here?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yeah I had a coworker who after a lifetime of wearing heels and a skirt suit at the office still couldn't walk in heels to save her life. She had a ungraceful gate where her heels would drag on the carpet. No she didnt have any physical or mental issues to attribute to it. She could walk normal in flats, just had no talent in heels I guess.

One time I tried on a girlfriends heels and tried walking across the room a few times in them. It wasnt that hard. So this poor woman was exceedingly uncoordinated.

I dressed as Lady Gaga for a Halloween party once...

I don't know how ladies do it honestly.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

And conversely, women that are not gay will also not know if that person in the next closed stall has man parts either, right?

Remember, illegal behavior is still illegal. Using the facilities for the purpose of relieving a bodily function of fixing your appearance are still not illegal.

SO, what is your actual issue here?

So using your example, why doesn't the biological man just use the man's room then?

Which seems easier?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Being Trans* is not, for the billionth time, a mental illness ... it is a matter of GENDER IDENTITY.

And we all have GENDER IDENTITY. Many of us but not all have a GENDER IDENTITY that matches our assigned BIOLOGICAL SEX.

Some people have a condition called GENDER DYSPHORIA.

Persons experiencing gender dysphoria need a diagnostic term that protects their access to care and won’t be used against them in social, occupational, or legal areas. When it comes to access to care, many of the treatment options for this condition include counseling, cross-sex hormones, gender reassignment surgery, and social and legal transition to the desired Gender Dysphoria gender. To get insurance coverage for the medical treatments, individuals need a diagnosis.

The Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders Work Group was concerned that removing the condition as a psychiatric diagnosis—as some had suggested—would jeopardize access to care. Part of removing stigma is about choosing the right words.

Replacing “disorder” with “dysphoria” in the diagnostic label is not only more appropriate and consistent with familiar clinical sexology terminology, it also removes the connotation that the patient is “disordered.” Ultimately, the changes regarding gender dysphoria in DSM-5 respect the individuals identified by offering a diagnostic name that is more appropriate to the symptoms and behaviors they experience without jeopardizing their access to effective treatment options.

www.dsm5.org

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
A "Bomb", huh?

The source of the explosion may have been a plastic bottle, which investigators found in the stall, according to the release.

Sounds like a menthos soda bottle rocket to me. Big deal.

Made bigger by the media and those regurgitating their sensationalism to promote even more hatred and (hopefully), bigger bombs.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

And, you and other fearful men would be comfortable with a person that in all outward appearances was a woman, walking in and peeing in the urinal next to you? Because that would be the only way you would know what "parts" they have.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

One time I tried on a girlfriends heels and tried walking across the room a few times in them. It wasnt that hard. So this poor woman was exceedingly uncoordinated.

I dressed as Lady Gaga for a Halloween party once...

I don't know how ladies do it honestly.

Yeah hurts the feet. Probably not the healthiest thing to do to yourself. But then again I like to walk around barefoot as much as I can. Used to jog barefoot. Had pads on my feet tougher than vibram. Went to get a pedicure once at the urging of a girlfriend (said the calluses were scratching her ankles in bed when weed cuddle) the ladt broke her dremel sander or whatever on my hallux and said we have to charge you twice normal fee. It was a lot like tgat scene in dumb and dumber wbere harry goes ti the salon. But thats just me being my typical caveman-esque self.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Being Trans* is not, for the billionth time, a mental illness ... it is a matter of GENDER IDENTITY.

And we all have GENDER IDENTITY. Many of us but not all have a GENDER IDENTITY that matches our assigned BIOLOGICAL SEX.

Some people have a condition called GENDER DYSPHORIA.

Persons experiencing gender dysphoria need a diagnostic term that protects their access to care and won’t be used against them in social, occupational, or legal areas. When it comes to access to care, many of the treatment options for this condition include counseling, cross-sex hormones, gender reassignment surgery, and social and legal transition to the desired Gender Dysphoria gender. To get insurance coverage for the medical treatments, individuals need a diagnosis.

The Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders Work Group was concerned that removing the condition as a psychiatric diagnosis—as some had suggested—would jeopardize access to care. Part of removing stigma is about choosing the right words.

Replacing “disorder” with “dysphoria” in the diagnostic label is not only more appropriate and consistent with familiar clinical sexology terminology, it also removes the connotation that the patient is “disordered.” Ultimately, the changes regarding gender dysphoria in DSM-5 respect the individuals identified by offering a diagnostic name that is more appropriate to the symptoms and behaviors they experience without jeopardizing their access to effective treatment options.

www.dsm5.org

Gender identity is bs.

There are men and women period, this is impossible to change.

A man can never be a woman, a woman can never be a man.

Besides, wasn't it the left that spouts the retarded view that boys and girls are exactly the same and society tells boys they like cars and guns and girls like dolls?

Well which is it, is gender a thing or not.

Either it is and a girl can feel like a boy, or it isn't and this transgender thing is stupid.

Plz enlighten me, you lefties contradict yourself so often I can't remember if I'm a racist or a bigot or a transphobe at any one point in time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join