It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complaint forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Is there a forum where I can talk to staff directly? For instance, a complaint forum? If so, how do I access it?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Click on the downward arrow in the upper screen. To the right of "log off" button. A drop down screen will give you the " complain" option.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

If you have an issue with a thread, then tap the Alert icon "!" In the thread. Then type the complaint for a mod or higher can see it.

Or this will do. All staff will see this. As it is Business oriented.

Sheesh... or you get a mod off that bat😊
edit on 10-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Click on the downward arrow in the upper screen. To the right of "log off" button. A drop down screen will give you the " complain" option.

Is that accessible on a smart phone as well? because I don't see that option, and I'm on a smart phone.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

originally posted by: intrepid

Is that accessible on a smart phone as well? because I don't see that option, and I'm on a smart phone.

Damned if I know. I'm the least techie guy around.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yes.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

the two bars tend to get squished together when you are zooming in to make a click and some of the buttons end up overlaying the others. The buttons will still be there and function, you just need to get the zoom right when doing it so you click the right one.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
when I try to post a reply in a thread... I often get a pop-up box that prompts me to add 'tags'...
I have to go through a miserable sequence of clicking, selecting boxes, and mostly getting rid of TWO presistant pop-ups...

then on occasion, I have to remove a long list of 'tags' so I can make my post

Other Times....... I cannot advance to the next page of posts by clicking the page progression series at the top of thread page

lots of times I need to refresh the page other times I need to return to the thread listing and hit the 'last post' button to get where I want...

I am not certain these problems are ATS server related or the WINDOWS 10 o.s.

I do have anomalies with the AD laden 'MAIL' sites, etc and have trouble scrolling down pages every day...so...

just a heads up about the user interaction with the use of the Forums here on ATS the 'Above Network'

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ATS the 'Above Network'

double post sorry
edit on th30146678188724242016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join