It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Megaslumps and How Do They Threaten Our Planet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: swanne

I don't think the Earth is "threatened" by interglacial periods... Sure they suck, but it'll take more than that to "threaten" the entire biosphere.

You mean like pumping man made toxins into the biosphere?

Not to mention all of the chemical, pollutants, and toxins we dump into our ocean(s).

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

From what I understand the ice in glaciers and permafrost has been steadily melting from the last ice age. Its a natural occurrence, augmented by all the heat we add from our civilization.

Called Global warming, they focus on this to the exclusion of all that industrial runoff they produce. Like the way they focus on 911 the rubble pile, instead of the wars of global conquest. lIke the way they focus on chem trails vs. contrails instead of the jet exhaust pollutants. This is by design.

Global warming--- globalism, world conquest... the sign should read, no dumping flows to bay.

But nowadays its drill baby drill.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: lostbook

From what I understand the ice in glaciers and permafrost has been steadily melting from the last ice age. Its a natural occurrence, augmented by all the heat we add from our civilization.

Called Global warming, they focus on this to the exclusion of all that industrial runoff they produce. Like the way they focus on 911 the rubble pile, instead of the wars of global conquest. lIke the way they focus on chem trails vs. contrails instead of the jet exhaust pollutants. This is by design.

Global warming--- globalism, world conquest... the sign should read, no dumping flows to bay.

But nowadays its drill baby drill.

These people in charge continue with their activities as if they know that everything's going to pot anyway so just "drill baby drill......" Great analogy, btw.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join