It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

No lol that's mamma's

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

The doggie is so cute.
I think he wants some soup.
No Quantum that will make him poop.
That doggie just wants to look cute.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It will be a vodka drink night later
edit on 6 10 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Want to goto Lukins tonight?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

OMG Eddie !!!! His voice.....I LOVE Pearl Jam

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I am here at Lukins now I know lifes worth! Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 27

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She had wept long enough, they had no time for this! Sita knew where Darien’s refuge was located, and furthermore she was a Magister! A Magister infused with whatever power Azothinne had deemed worthy for the woman who would be his Queen; the protective runes would not suffice. Darien spun about sharply and faced Kaelci, a heated fervency guiding his words as he refused the pang of sympathy that desired to comfort the girl. “I understand that you are quite upset, young miss, I truly do. But we cannot remain down here and we cannot escape in the traditional manner… I require your assistance.”

He stood unwavering as he watched Kaelci wobble to her feet, forcing his uninvited compassion to ignore the despairing glint that was evident in her eye, and he pointed austerely to the most open of the area in this confined crevice as he commanded her. “Kneel here.”

Darien knelt before her and calmed his breathing, swiftly taking a hold of her hands, and quickly he spoke as concise as he could manage. “Listen carefully. I need you to clear your mind of all this madness, of all this despair that radiates from you.” He sighed with a vague pain before he continued. “The Magisters of old had a method of transportation, rarely used though quite vital when necessary. Slaves hidden over all the world, shackled and used when desired! Their minds would be grasped, melded, forced to comply, and with the powers given from above the Magisters could hear what their subjects thought, see what they saw, and ultimately, force their essence through the subject’s mind and appear before the victim’s very eyes.”

The colour of his eyes had almost darkened to a complete blackness as he said those wicked words, a swift gladness rising within as he comforted himself with the knowledge that he had put an end to the malicious afflictions of the past, if not for one remaining woman clad in silver and considered a Queen.

Kaelci remained silent before him, a swift understanding dawning across her freckled face. Darien nodded knowingly, aware that she was processing this fresh information as he assumed that Sita had undoubtedly spoke well of the ancient Magi, vicious lies from a vicious woman.

“Considering your green nature, allow me to guide you. Close your eyes, clear your mind, and focus on my direction.”

The shadows about the fissure grew darker behind their closed eyes, the gentle glow of the luminescent mushrooms beginning to dull as Darien entwined his golden magic with Kaelci’s and expanded his strength both inwards and outwards, a mild nausea rising within as he willingly performed a magic that had sickened him to his very core so many years ago.

The golden tendrils of power rose through the stone of the cave and within moments he knew his target; that white “kitten” Sita had stolen from the cave… her whim would be their salvation!

Hastily he pushed the golden power into the sleeping cat above and vehemently forced the creature’s eyes to open. With one final awe-inspiring motion of power, he stretched both himself and Kaelci towards the area that lay before the creature’s eyes, the very air crackling electrically as their essence was pulled into the atmosphere and expelled through the feline’s forcefully opened eyes.

The magnificent moon in the night sky shone down upon them, the cat in its enchanted slumber re-closed its eyes as their presence vanished from its mind and they stood on the green grass of the land once more. Darien and Kaelci stared at each other quietly, wordlessly, under the light of the moon before his unbidden nausea rose once more and he quickly ran to throw himself by the side of the lake, splashing his face with the chilled water.

He had performed one of the very magicks that he had abhorred his superiors for using. The subject might have been nothing but a slumbering creature of Azothinne, but he remained shamed, the cool water droplets dripping down his face as the vision of the moon rippled about the water’s reflection, bowing his head miserably as he felt Kaelci’s presence standing silently at his back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

edit on 10 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Damn that was amazing! 👍🏽

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Thanks Q!

Was trying to work out the most efficient way of getting them out of that cave LOL. Then remembered something else I wrote in my "real" story - have a little bit where Alexandria teleports herself through the Horseman's eyes using a similar method, so, happily yoinked it for this! teehee

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
While I was trying to get to sleep last night I ended up developing a mathematical formula for finding the differences between any two numbers that share the same power. It ends up being pretty hilariously convoluted for reaching a relatively simple goal.

Where y is the difference.
Where b is how large the gap is. (E.g. between 5 and 10, the gap is 5, 3 and 4, the gap is 1.)
Where c is the power.

The basic first form is: y=(x+b)^c - x^c

As an example, if you wanted to create a graph showing the differences between a cubed number, and a cubed number that has a base three larger than itself, it would be:

y=(x+3)^3 - x^3
y=(x+3)(x+3)(x+3) - x^3
y=(x+3)(x^2 +6x +9) - x^3
y= x^3 + 6x^2 + 3x^2 + 18x + 9x + 27 - x^3
y= 9x^2 + 27x + 27

Now that you have the graph, if you want to know the difference between, say, 18^3 and 21^3, you plug 18 into the equation, and you get:

y=(9)(18)(18) + (27)(18) + 27
y=3429

And checking it...
21^3 = 9261
18^3 = 5832

9261-5832 = 3429.

So, yes, it works. It should theoretically work for any power and difference. Only issue is that if you want it for something like x^21 and 173 steps ahead, the formula is going to be loooong.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Have you heard about the Jacobi-Madden equation? a4 + b4 + c4 + d4 = (a + b + c + d)4 where variables a, b, c and d can be any positive integer, negative integer or zero.

Well your brain is beyond that. 👍🏽

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No, I hadn't, I had to look it up. I really wouldn't say my brain is beyond that, it's not exactly something I find easy to understand. I can sort of understand it, but like many of the more complex parts of mathematics I find it difficult to think about its practical applications. Like the little thing I thought up, it could be totally useless outside of theory crafting. I don't know. It doesn't seem to have any (practical applications.)

All I really did was find a way of turning the differences between numbers in a graph. It's like an overly complicated way of writing 4 - 2, instead of writing it like that, it's (2+2) - 2. Or in this case, (x+2) - x, or (x+b)^c -x^c. The main thing I found amusing is how I ended up thinking about this sort of asinine thing while lying in bed trying to sleep.
edit on 11/6/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I totally understand your process of thinking. Your brain has a high function. Look at your art. It's amazing. There are not many like you, yes we are all different but your gift is very unique.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!
Happy to report I feel much better today. Anyone else noticing a certain kind of buzz energy in the air today?

Anyhow, just thought Id drop off some Fairy Magic and Hummingbird Dreams for you folks to start your day off with... Cant go wrong with that eh?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Happy to report I feel much better today

Good report!

Glad you are feeling better, friend.

Maybe a little kitty kat and duckling love is in order?!

Enjoy your day!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi Everyone!!!!!

Onehuman

Glad to hear your feeling better.

Hi Bird

I have been working a'lot so I am in lurking mode.

We had bad storms here last nite. My place of business lost power, so I am home today.

Plan to do chores and then go fishing.

Hope everyone has a good day. It's suppose to be a hot one in the states.

Don't forget to cool your pets off.

Wildcats need our water too.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kat!!!!

I've read that you are back in busy season mode.

No storms here, yet although the predictions are for them to roll in tomorrow afternoon after a scorching today and tomorrow.

My plans for the weekend were cancelled (thanks to my nephews LOL!) so...I fully intend to get as much work homework accomplished and bake myself outside.

My place of business lost power, so I am home today.
Plan to do chores and then go fishing.

Sounds fun! Catch us a big one!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I'm gonna try. Heading out in about an hour.

Warm sticky weather gets those muskies all rilled up.

Sorry to hear your plans got squashed.

Bake way. Don't get burned.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Crappiekat is right, kindly use sunscreen. Organic sunscreen with out the poison.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I fully intend to get as much work homework accomplished and bake myself outside.

Would different punctuation make this sentence's meaning/interpretation different?

I fully intend to get as much work homework done and bake, myself. Outside. 'I'll bake a cake with my new outdoor oven'

Just funnin' with you Q! I would always use sunscreen!

edit on 11-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join