It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Small Things Amuse You?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish
With beuity like yours how can a man not lie in order to get your attition , well maybe not lie but bend the truth a little

edit on 8-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Two things to you...

1) Beauty is only skin deep. With these deep wrinkles, you'd be rushing for the Exits..any exits...really quick.

2) My husband's a vet and he wanted me to add when people ask him if he fixes dogs, that he only fixes them if they are broken.

Fishy

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Then who the heck am I thinking of?
Well, I still enjoy your contributions.

That wasn't embarrassing at all... pffft

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Depends on what one calls "small". I spent my birthday yesterday with my 7 mo grandson. Best B-day in memory. I don't consider that small though. Many might though as it's not unusual.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20828418]ClownFish[/p

Beauty is much more than skin deep, beauty is the knowage of who the person is that is beside you, beauty is something that is part of growing old, true beauty is the sum of who we are and our life. I wish my ex girl friend had taken me to your husband, but sad to late to late was the cry.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It made you happy, so it counts

Belated Birthday Greetings

These little guys have been amusing me today.

edit on 8-6-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I remember when we did one of our earlier neuters. There was a full length mirror in the waiting room and the poor dog actually checked himself out to see if anything was missing.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I'm having fun saying Fishy to Phishy. And this is the thread for it!

What were you thinking? Like me, it must have been a senior moment.

Perhaps I inadvertently took the name of someone who was banned before I entered. Gosh, I hope not, but it's conceivable.

And, blush, thanks for the compliment. I'll take it!

Fishy

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Depends on what one calls "small". I spent my birthday yesterday with my 7 mo grandson. Best B-day in memory. I don't consider that small though. Many might though as it's not unusual.

Happy belated from me too.

There is nothing small about spending time with a grandchild. Wow. Just the thought...

Best B-day in memory? Depending on how old you are, that might not be unusual.

(Wince, just kidding....just kidding...)

Fishy ... blowing some more bubbles...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: network dude

I really hope he is joking about those hostages in his basement.What a thread
that would be if it is true.

Don't worry, he's joking.

He doesn't actually save their tears.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I have just remembered something else that I really enjoy far too much.

There was a bit of rain and then a crack of thunder and I instantly grabbed my laptop and went here.

It's a google map with live(about 2 seconds) updates of all the lightening across the world so you can zoom in and see where there lightening is heading and save that pesky counting between the thunder and lightening.

Silly fun and I'm of to watch it now!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

That's amazing! Thank you. It even has cookies!

Fishy

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I'll tell you what else amuses me: making a silly joke on ATS and then it looks as if maybe, just possibly, someone might have taken you seriously.

Then you go off and tie your brain in a knot wondering are they bluffing? double bluffing? is it a bluff that's been colluded in?

And if you mention it will that look as if you're double bluffing?....

Hours of nervous fun.

edit on 10-6-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

I'll tell you what else amuses me: making a silly joke on ATS and then it looks as if maybe, just possibly, someone might have taken you seriously.

Then you go off and tie your brain in a knot wondering are they bluffing? double bluffing? is it a bluff that's been colluded in?

And if you mention it will that look as if you're double bluffing?....

Hours of nervous fun.

I have that quite a lot because my avatar portrays a powerful elite imposing figure and I am in fact a poor bloke from the midlands with an odd sense of humour, the pm's I have had calling me all sorts of names are always fun.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
...the pm's I have had calling me all sorts of names are always fun.

Just sent you a message Mr. Potato Head.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

in real life i have an overwhelming sense of humor. I say overwhelming because everythings a joke, and im non stop.

Here on ATS, for some reason, im Ron Swanson. Its hard for me to see humor, and I don't come to share much humor. But i've been working on it, and am trying to get better at it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

By that token I should have had lots of pm's offering me walkies.

Now I feel deprived

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You're selling your self short man, you are very sardonic and the highbrow jokes you make a pretty apparent to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

My sense of humour can be a bit dry and I think it quite often gets lost on here.

Trouble is, if you're trying to make what you hope is a subtle sort of joke it spoils the effect if you stick you tongue out afterwards. And I don't often feel like winking at strange people I barely know

edit on 10-6-2016 by berenike because: had to change the smilie. Felt too uncomfortable winking...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just found another one that's been kept from me all these years.

Pool noodles......if you hold them under water straight up and down, then let go, they launch out like a rocket. It's awesome and so much fun!

For the life of me I can't figure out why nobody had told me about this until now, I think there may be a conspiracy there somewhere.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join