It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on black supporter: 'Look at my African-American over here'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

I've honestly never seen anyone get this much media attention in my life.

Worldwide too.

Pretty genius if you ask me.

The same could be said about Hillary.

Who gives a #?

I don't think Hillary has nearly the same breadth of worldwide coverage the Don has. His media exposure has been much more biglier.

Just to answer your question though, some of us, despite our disdain for either or both candidates, find his media strategy interesting. Some of the figures I've seen thrown around suggest he has perhaps gotten the equivalent of two billion dollars worth of advertising for FREE just by having his face plastered on every TV and computer screen in the world, daily.

One can think he would make a terrible president and still be genuinely impressed by his strategy all at the same time, it would seem.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Let';s face it people.

People that already had a 'problem' with Trump didn't need the topic to snip about.

Your weren't gonna vote for him before, and yall still won't now.

Moving on Who Trump 'offends' next.

The Irish Americans?

German Americans ?

Native Americans?

Chinese Americans ?

I just can't wait!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Let';s face it people.

People that already had a 'problem' with Trump didn't need the topic to snip about.

Your weren't gonna vote for him before, and yall still won't now.

Moving on Who Trump 'offends' next.

The Irish Americans?

German Americans ?

Native Americans?

Chinese Americans ?

I just can't wait!

Perhaps the Jews?

Anti-Semitic Trump fans built this creepy internet app to mark and stalk Jews online

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If Trumps African American wasnt offended, why are we allowed to be?

www.redding.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrThortan
Trump simply lacks the grace to handle delicate negotiations and run a country. Being the head of a country and a corporation are not the same. Seeing how many people support this clown, many, simply because he has an R on his chest, truly baffles me. We are being duped America, and millions are falling for it.

You have ALWAYS been duped, and now you are telling us that we need grace and delicacy to handle things ??

You mean lying , cheating, stealing, and doing what is always the worst for the citizens ???

You need to face facts, the ways of old are about to DIE.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's from CNN, I wouldn't waste any time on it. They and most other major news sources are so far up Obama;s hind end it's a huge joke.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Worth 10,000 votes.

Yeah for Hillary. Every time he opens his mouth .

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's not damn refreshing. It's damned scary.

This man cannot be president.
He is UNFIT for the job. Unqualified.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I know right. It''s disgusting when people treat others with kindness and respect. Don't you hate that?

It's not fair to be called out for making fun of a disability. Everybody does it. Why should we even care.

That is your defense for trump.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Jordan River
I mean every time I get excited and hype for his candidacy, he always says something that makes me rethink if I should be behind Trump.

This has been a real struggle for me on decision making on my vote. I want Donald, but I thought by now he would get somewhat more classy on his speeches by now.

But yet you still support him.

Sounds similar to a case of the battered spouse syndrome. If he constantly says or does something that makes you seriously question supporting him and his candidacy, yet you still choose to support him, why?

For a few reasons

He's not a politician.
He wants to have a brain-storm presidential cabinet that shares ideas what we can do with America
He want to build a physical or a metaphorical wall.
He
I also believe any illegal should be deported. Less population=more job opportunity on top of Trumps claim he will create more jobs.

I like what he saids most of the time. The guy has been in the media eyes for 40 years. I'm sure as a billionaire he knows what he saids "isn't right with the political correctness"

I mean sure, if I could stop the man from saying things that are cringe worthy I would.
Quit paying foriegn aid. Something about the u.s not spending for a change sounds awesome.

And his stance on guns

Obaama did a good job year one. But not any more. Iran, bathroom politics on gender squabbling, racially dividing the country over travon martin (yes these things were a issue way way before trumps campaign
edit on 4-6-2016 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2016 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The denial from the right is palpable.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Look at my African-American over here

I don't see his statement as racist at all.

I see it as typical Donald "The Narcissist" Trump talk.

Another words:

He sees himself as king and everybody else as his subjects.

His narcissistic regent-like tendencies are pretty damn blatantly obvious, if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Do a search for "my (n-word ending in "a")".

See a million uses including countless song lyrics.

:yawn:

Your point being? It's like on Ats some people act as if there are no black members here and even worse, like there are black members here and they just don't give a f@#& about the disrespect. I don't care what you've heard in "countless" songs, try calling me that in the "er" ending version. See how that works out for ya. Context and respect are your friends. People that lack respect consider respect to be PC...whatever the f@$# that's supposed to mean anyway.Bigots get pissed off about a word born of hate that has been re-tooled, so to speak and the different version of the word has a different meaning altogether. Yawn on that.
edit on 4-6-2016 by JimiBlack because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Sometimes people misinterpret things as racist when they aren't at all, which is what I was thinking of. But what you say makes sense, I guess, but I find it really strange that people use that tactic at all.

As a side note, when I was in college there was a black girl in one of my classes and she moved here (NY) from Texas. I asked her if she experienced a lot of racism there. She said yes, but it's worse up here because people are more roundabout with it. In TX, she said, they are more straight forward with it, so she took comfort in knowing exactly where they stood. That's always stuck with me.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Has anyone watched the rally? The context before he brought up the black American seemed harmless. But I do see how people could twist his words around

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Sometimes people misinterpret things as racist when they aren't at all, which is what I was thinking of. But what you say makes sense, I guess, but I find it really strange that people use that tactic at all.

As a side note, when I was in college there was a black girl in one of my classes and she moved here (NY) from Texas. I asked her if she experienced a lot of racism there. She said yes, but it's worse up here because people are more roundabout with it. In TX, she said, they are more straight forward with it, so she took comfort in knowing exactly where they stood. That's always stuck with me.
Real talk indeed.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20812524]Jordan River[/post
An honest man will miss speak occasionally especially when you're in front of a microphone 24 hours a day

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

What makes Trump popular is that he is REAL. He hasn't had 40 years of practice to polish his political game and it is damn refreshing. Even you know what he meant so really you are just making a big deal out of nothing at all.

Why in the world do you and others think him being himself means he is worth of holding the office of POTUS? Who cares if he doesn't have a political background? He is a rich, womanizing bully with thin skin. He has next to NO knowledge of foreign affairs. He laughably stated he knows more about ISIS than our military generals because he has a "smart brain."

I'm stunned so many support this buffoon.. and perhaps folks are right, maybe America deserves this idiot.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Has anyone watched the rally? The context before he brought up the black American seemed harmless. But I do see how people could twist his words around

Oh come off it. There's no twisting. There's just his words and his incoherent shouting blather.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
so if he has one black guy in the crowd i guess that means he is not racist or something? are you kidding me?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join