It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C I A has declassified and released document which led to Irag war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I have often wondered if the families of our solders who were killed in Iraq could build a case for a "wrongful death" law suit against the U S government and "personally" against those who chose to start a war by invading that country. This document may be a part of the evidence needed to mount such an action.

wakingtimesmedia.com...

Below are some excerpts from the article which will help illustrate the significants of the this release.

The CIA released a copy of the NIE in 2004 in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, but redacted virtually all of it, citing a threat to national security. Then last year, John Greenewald, who operates The Black Vault, a clearinghouse for declassified government documents, asked the CIA to take another look at the October 2002 NIE to determine whether any additional portions of it could be declassified.

For the first time, the public can now read the hastily drafted CIA document [pdf below] that led Congress to pass a joint resolution authorizing the use of military force in Iraq, a costly war launched March 20, 2003 that was predicated on “disarming” Iraq of its (non-existent) WMD, overthrowing Saddam Hussein, and “freeing” the Iraqi people.

According to the latest figures compiled by Iraq Body Count, to date more than 200,000 Iraqi civilians have been killed, although other sources say the casualties are twice as high. More than 4,000 US soldiers have been killed in Iraq, and tens of thousands more have been injured and maimed. The war has cost US taxpayers more than $800 billion.

For those who are interested, the document can be read at:

Iraq October 2002 NIE on WMDs (unedacted version)
edit on 3-6-2016 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Well at least it confirms what the majority always suspected, that the war was based on a lie

Just a shame those who lied are immune from any form of punishment

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ah, the famous american war on terrorism. Not for oil.

Bush really did a good job bringing democracy to Iraq, the results are speaking for themselves. What a wonderful country it is now.

Can't wait for the day when Bush, and both Clinton's are in jail for what they had done.

edit on 532k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The world has forever changed post 911, from that moment all hell was unleashed on earth courtesy of the U.S.

At this point the past has become or quickly becoming irrelevant. The Iraq war is now but a blip and any concessions offered by the US will be menial at best. What has happened to mankind since then should make us all eligible for grievances.

I was reading today that Iraq's military received support from Russia...specifically in arms purchases. Yet more unintended consequences. So since all this # started we have driven Iran, Iraq, Syria and Russia even closer together. Gotta love the irony though.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Ah, the famous american war on terrorism. Not for oil.

Bush really did a good job bringing democracy to Iraq, the results are speaking for themselves. What a wonderful country it is now.

Can't wait for the day when Bush, and both Clinton's are in jail for what they had done.

Ooohh that last part sounds soo good. Just thinking of how isolated and oblivious Bush & Cheney were up in their ivory tower... Remember 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"?? It would mean so much to the future of America, and the entire world. I think I'd cut off two of my own toes to see they and the Clintons dragged out into the light and locked up for their mass deceptions that have cost millions of lives, and doomed countless families to living in the equivalent of the stone age... Heartless psychopathic bastards!
edit on 632016 by M4nWithNoN4me because: sp

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

He said it himself, history will show that he was a great president.

Derp.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Too bad the coalition of the willing didn't listen to Dr David Kelly in 2003 instead of suiciding him, he could have save them $800 Billion, but Oh no - warpigs gotta war.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh my God. I missed that story. I'm going to go look for more details. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Well, if you look at how much Halliburton made off of the war, they actually made money

All is fair in love and war, right? Even if it's a war you've synthesized from behind the scenes, and don't actually have to fight in? Ahh, the spoils of war. Nothing like sipping a margherita on the beach with your massive profits while being willfully ignorant as to how many lives you've ruined.

God damn Cheney and Bush and the lot of career politicians who benefit from bloodshed. What a sad world where these people are rewarded greatly and not held accountable

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It's the true heroes most people will never know about.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

and it is we who are tasked with shining a light on those dark corners to expose both the corrupt and the righteous.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I-rag war? What a priceless typo as it sounds about right. Does Apple sponsor it as a globalization effort? Inquiring minds want to know... come on pulls some strings for peace pun intended? As the ones wearing the so called rags on top of their heads are supposed to be hated by the ones with them stuffed in the other end gender optional for the so called bias...

Even though gender bias akin the the Dogone peoples is apparent in Western ideologies as well as controlling them on the otherside as slaves with gender bias of male domination... as the rest of the world is sorta like can you just put these hate bred ideologists elsewhere already and get the future show of equality and world peace on the road?

Simply because whether guised agenda or open agenda... people are either ignorant to it or willfully ignorant to it, or super wide awake and not falling for it nor anyone playing plausible deniability in the agenda for personal greed is going to escape public scrutiny when all is said and done. Hate breeds hate, so pulling the wool topside or bottomside?

People want a change cause um stuff iz startn to feelz unconfortablez on all sides of mother earfs va-gene pool yo.

99% financing it while 1% are running around dancing laughing and playing and profiting off of human misery, while those millions starve and suffer daily for that created circus? Yet tha gravy train iz too good george its too good yeah... so keep spinning tha wheel george keep spinning the wheel.

Well hey, its yalls mud not ours yo. So kindly stop sticking people with the tired old extremes, guess that whole stay asleep little baby papa govs got cha nonsense developed in the 30s-50s under mind control programs was expected to never be broken by the masses... well whaddya know evolutionz iz real and well I suppose that israel business is just gonna keep on going until all these old Nazi systems die out huh?

So turn on tune in and drop out? or turn off tune out and buy it up without any conscience... cause loaded dice is just too lucrative when the house is winking at ya and everyones else a patsy to this game?

System jest got pwnd btw incase youre a gnat and just missed it.
edit on 3-6-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: maff iz not fun de mental lyke re a ding iz.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

This, along with several other such cases, is the reason I wish a case could be built against these people.
If we could find one "recognizable finger print" on one "smoking gun", it could be all over but the shouting after this person was turned; and they all turn believe me.

The real problem is to find that first "finger print".

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

All wars are based on lies and are driven by profit.

PNAC took its website down but this reinforces what they said they would do.

I almost feel bad for all the people who enlisted due to the propaganda, almost...
edit on 3-6-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If you could fix the two instances where 'Iraq' was spelled incorrectly In the OP it would be pleasing to mine eye.
I shall award a star for this.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

I....

I don't really have a reply, except - I am not really that interested in the stars and /or flags.

I just wanted to impart some information to those who may be receptive to it.
edit on 3-6-2016 by tinymind because: after thought

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

They did it to keep world in state of chaos, they dont care about money and all that sh1t, they got all that flowing their ways how ever they wish. Imagine what could have been without all this warfare and terrorism, there is the reason for everything.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

They did it to keep world in state of chaos, they dont care about money and all that sh1t, they got all that flowing their ways how ever they wish. Imagine what could have been without all this warfare and terrorism, there is the reason for everything.

That rings true....

What is the purpose of creating all the chaos, death, human suffering, etc. if not profit"

something evil this way comes.....the implications are almost unthinkable....
edit on 3-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yellow cake was a lie.

The dossier was a lie.

The mobile weapons lab speech in front of the UN was a lie.

WMDs were a lie.

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war.

edit on 3-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What could chaos be used for? In my opinion it is much about the very thing u mentioned, something evil. Look our history, wars, slavery, rule of fear and torture, i can bet it is about similar things, rather than what our natural evolving would bring. Any day our leaders could start truly work towards world wide peace and things of that nature but instead they keep us in fear limbo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join