It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C I A has declassified and released document which led to Irag war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Those who created and pushed these plans didnt care for innocent lifes that would be lost and most certainly didnt care about the soldiers who would fall. They have those evil enemies to point fingers at, even tho they created these enemies in a first place, enemies to yous but not to them, for them these enemies are tools of war/chaos.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

And yet there seems to be this notion that starting a war with someone that DOES have plenty of WMD's is ok and being sold . It would seem this blood lust that controls our puny puppet leaders need to be found and casts into the deepest darkest corners of hell .

June 02, 2016 "Information Clearing House" - "NEO" - In an ideal world, Tony Blair would have been tried for war crimes years ago, and most probably would be over a decade into a life-time jail sentence for his role in the Iraq war. However, in our Orwellian world, devoid of justice and accountability, Blair is doing what he does best: warmongering. The former British Prime Minister stated this week that in order to defeat ISIS, Britain and the wider West will have to “wage a proper ground war against them.”
Blair has been a vocal of proponent of deploying ground forces against ISIS in the Middle East and North Africa, calling again for Western troops on the ground in March of this year. Blair’s remarks are conformation of what many in the independent media have been warning about for years now; that some individuals in the West are trying to use the threat of ISIS (which they created) to launch a full-scale invasion of Syria and attempt to oust Assad. If the West is filled with enough hubris to actually deploy ground troops to Syria, it would move the West one step closer to military confrontation with Russia. The Illegal Invasion of the Cradle of Civilisation
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

These families should be compensated for losing their sons and daughters because of a bold face lie! A lot of the money for compensation should be coming straight out of the pockets of George W. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, the Haliburton corporation and any one else in the Bush administration who supported and benefited from the invasion of Iraq!

I've said if before in many posts, Bush should be held accountable to criminal activity just as much or even more than Hillary Clinton. People of the U.S. should be just as outraged and demanding the same kind or indictment for Bush and his administration, for the over 4,000 American soldiers who perished in the war with Iraq. In addition to the over 100,000 Iraqi innocent civilians that lost their lives. The number of deaths responsible by Bush and his administration, the criminality of sanctioning illegal tortures, the no bidding of Haliburton contracts, the classification of 28 pages that tie Saudi Arabia with funding of 9/11, this alone pales in comparison of the current Clinton scandal. It's really comparing apples to oranges.

It's about time people wake up and demand fair justice for all political criminal activity! Including past presidents and politicians. They're not above the law! Just because they're out of office doesn't mean they're untouchable. Theirs no statue of limitations when it comes to falsifying evidence and causing thousands of innocent deaths.

Sitting presidents should not be allowed to grant pardons for presidents and politicians who have been found to be criminally accountable for their decisions. Just like Ford's pardoning of Nixon. This is nothing but politicians using their office to by pass laws that everyone like you and me have to follow. Where is the accountability?

The people of this country really need to stop defending their affiliated party politicians. A wrong is a wrong whether a politician is a republican or democrat. These people are no better than you or I. It's disgusting when people ignore the blatant abuse of power and political corruption as if their rooting and siding with their favorite football team.

We're as much to blame as these self-serving politicians.

link   
Reply glitch, triple post, wow!
edit on 3-6-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

link   
Reply Glitch triple post, wow!
edit on 3-6-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Noticed the triple post and agree that what you said is well worth repeating.

I am not an advocate of open insurrection, but I sure do wish there was some deffinative action which I could use to really express my feelings on this matter. I guess I can hope someone shows up with that "smoking gun" I mentioned and it had some of these guys finger prints all over it.

I would be willing to "aid and abet" any of these criminals, who would come forward and tell the real stories about the how and who were involved in everything that has brought us from 9/11 through this "war on terror". I know it would have to be some one high up the ladder. I would really like to watch the rest of them "swing' for what they have done to, not only my country but, the rest of the world with this "endless war policy".

I will now go on record as stating to anyone;
bring me the list of names and solid, provable evidence and you will be well compensated and cared for.

I assure you I have the capability to keep my part if I can find a party to do what I ask.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Robin Cook was a bit of a weird one too.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Too bad the coalition of the willing didn't listen to Dr David Kelly in 2003 instead of suiciding him, he could have save them $800 Billion, but Oh no - warpigs gotta war.

Of course he was murdered, he hadn't enough of the drugs as stated inside him to kill him, he had only one deep artery cut across, (the ulnar artery) severed..a butcher's job to get there, livor mortis was visible on his body that indicated there was a deal of blood still inside the lower body, and even the paramedics in attendance remarked how little blood there was at 'the scene'
Who did it? A bunch of dissident Iraqis seems to be the most favoured, Alawi being prominent...however, Alawi had connection to both, sections of British intelligence and the CIA, and that there were some in Whitehall that knew about it, but debatable if any British politician knew about it. There were others unconnected to his current task on WMD, so he did have enemies elsewhere, but in times past.
Sure as hell, a lot needs to be answered, Dr Kelly did not die by his own hand.
edit on 3-6-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm glad it's out, but if the CIA released it, you can bet it's not for altruistic means. Seems lately the 9/11 rhetoric has been ramping up, almost as though they desire a revolution. Perhaps as an excuse for martial law.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have often wondered if the families of our solders who were killed in Iraq could build a case for a "wrongful death" law suit against the U S government and "personally" against those who chose to start a war by invading that country. This document may be a part of the evidence needed to mount such an action.

Perhaps someday but probably not anytime soon enough. So far the ones responsible, that should be charged for war crimes live without fear or concern as to what they have done. Nice re-cap on the release nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Im sure every inch of the release has been doctored.

For that reason I won't fill my head with nonsense.

The war happened to line the pockets of those who stood to make a pretty penny.

End of story.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Saddest part is Americans are only shown the crumbling plain gray concrete buildings and dirt roads full of shoeless children and that is the ME to them, Beirut, Aleppo, Ryahd, Baghdad...only one in a million know the irony behind your comment how Iraq boasted the most advanced country in cardiological medicine, the near 100% literacy rate, the world's highest, and although just like we decades ago nearly irradiated an indigenous people (or 43...), they too had territorial disputes and violence and inequality between some some citizens and possible atrocities committed by government (I just can't say either way since we have been hoodwinked and bamboozled since the 80s when given information about the country)...but in reality Iraq was completely different than the country people imagine when bombarded all their lives with calculated, well placed images with powerful suggestions in the images, all tactics related to plain old propaganda...and losing 200 to 400 thousand of those people, knowing some Iraqis all my life, quite a few in fact, should have the world in vigil and tears four times the scenario we saw after the Christmas tsunami ten years back...but it shows how dead people who are different than us elicit no emotional response. However six Danes die and Americans get as close to the CNN cameras as they can to lay flowers at the Danish embassy and state to the camera they have no connection to Denmark but felt compelled to come assemble with others suffering emotional trauma from seeing it on TV and needing a place to make sense of the tragedy (and no offense Denmark I absolutely adore you and this one sound your language has that is like, WHOA! LOL...I simply made up an example citing a nation which did see real recent events more Americans sympathize with).

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
The world has forever changed post 911, from that moment all hell was unleashed on earth courtesy of the U.S.

At this point the past has become or quickly becoming irrelevant. The Iraq war is now but a blip and any concessions offered by the US will be menial at best. What has happened to mankind since then should make us all eligible for grievances.

I was reading today that Iraq's military received support from Russia...specifically in arms purchases. Yet more unintended consequences. So since all this # started we have driven Iran, Iraq, Syria and Russia even closer together. Gotta love the irony though.

From what I remember we were dicking them around. They wanted planes to bomb ISIS really bad and we told them they had to wait like 18 months or something and Russia was like, "You vant planes, Ve have many planes!" And yep I agree. Many Germans from WW2 didn't like what their government did but the world still held them all responsible in the end and we need to remember that fact.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

"War Pigs Gotta war" is right!!
The link shows this now?

Here is this instead...

edit on 4-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
in a galaxy not that long ago and not far away at all... someone sat on a stand of defence against impeechment. They asked as a very very serious question in their plausible denibility to escape charges etc this: Can you tell me what the definition of; is is? Well that pretty much cinched the trial like OJ trying on a glove with his hand spread eagled saying it doesnt fit...

Well remove the galaxy or space mentioned at the beginning of this post and what are WE as a world currently being defined by?

Hint: ISIS

Agenda happens because its planned, and well conspiracy always involves more than one person.... whether motel 6 leaves the light on for you? Might depend on if you already paid in advance.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Well at least it confirms what the majority always suspected, that the war was based on a lie

Just a shame those who lied are immune from any form of punishment

Only to those that never bothered to open up a history book.

Or doing independent research on their own.

Start here:

For 16 years, and TWO administrations what was said was consistent.

End here:

For those of us who actually bothered to read the Iraq war resolution citing a plethora of reasoning, That was voted on, and said YEA at least 3 in the video that become a current VPOTUS, and two secretaries of state.

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[3][4] Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 ceasefire agreement, including interference with U.N. weapons inspectors. Iraq "continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability" and "actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability" posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region." Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population." Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people". Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the 1993 assassination attempt on former President George H. W. Bush and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War. Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq. Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations. Iraq paid bounty to families of suicide bombers. The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, and those who aided or harbored them. The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism. The governments in Turkey, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia feared Saddam and wanted him removed from power. Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now on to the finale.

The CIA released a copy of the NIE in 2004 in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, but redacted virtually all of it, citing a threat to national security.

Nothing has been confirmed with the exception of people still want to rehash a 16 old political 'argument'.

edit on 5-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I was glad to see someone include the Iraq war resolution in a reply to this post.

I had not thought about it , but now that I see it, it makes a very nice "companion piece" and helps to further explain why the invasion of Iraq was wrong.

I would suspect many may have been wondering what all the discussion was about.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The thing is the US put Saddam into power to begin with... if anyone has set aside their distaste for the fellow and read is autobio before he was even in power, he stated all one had to do to screw the US was to say you want a Democracy and theyd supply all the guns weapons and training you could ask for then once in power? Turn your back... and thats exactly what he did.

One would think tptb would have read that bio before arming him to the teeth... perhaps they did. Perhaps it was a gamble George Bush Sr. made when he was head of the CIA and then when he hit president tried to correct his mistake... well didnt work then so Bush Jr. did looking for an excuse to go in and clean up daddys mistake. So here we all are world wide paying for it.

One of my uncles was in Naval intelligence and a writer he saves it all for himself though file cabinets full of unpublished work, about 25 years ago he told me if we ever get into the middle East business its gonna be all over with... staying neutral with them is the only path the peace as as soon as we put a stick in the mound and draw a line in that dirt itll be like fire ants boiling out.

Thats what its been, when the US put Saddam in power it was all good until he knocked on Quaits door for a lust of power and expantion getting up on Sudia Arabias door step... being oil dependent we didnt have much choice other than to flick the flea off that we made in the first place.

This whole destabilization could have been prevented, if we werent trying to be world police pushing democracy through war and violence instead of diplomacy and understanding... democratic capitalism of the corporate globalist structure is not sustainable.

Sitting around a table with food and drink makes friends and family quicker than at a table with guns and bombs do. Of course one brings peace and the other brings conquest... playing a game of Risk in the real world with real people is a reality the citizens of the world are tired of playing and paying for, its not going to ever end like the war mongers want itll be total destruction... no one wins not even those thinking theyre untouchable. How long and what quality of life is there or will there be left in a neuclear winter that blackens the sky and freezes the earth for who knows how long? Water wont be potable, the air cant be filtered or made after so long... and anyone in under ground bunkers will watch the legs curl up like a roach by the very ideologies that keep poisioning the well to push all this war, greed, and hatred to begin with.

If the end game for such people is anhilation? One bullet to ones own dome costs a lot less than fighting over a dome costing the world countless of innocent lives for 100s and 1000s of years.

If one believes in a god... imagine making a motor pouring all your creative effort into it, would you want to sit back and watch that motor destroy itself? Would a god that made all of this as their perfect motor?

Fighting over te unseen and unknown is a curse, it isnt wisdom, it isnt understanding its bull#

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

There is one thing to be learned from this, and I hope we never forget it.

Working in the "intelligence" services does not automatically make someone intelligent.
Heck, you don't even have to be very smart to get a job doing this stuff. Just be willing to sell out everyone and every thing you know.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Thats where the status quo comes in, and the ideology of thhe sacrifice of a few for many and those yet to come. Is there an ideology in the middle East to hold as many women possible as breeding stock to outbreed and out populate the rest of the world? Sure... but if one looks to China there is no such program its everyone working towards some ideal, yet it is in slavery to what people see the issue with capitalism is, how many shoes does one person need? As long as people want 150 shoes for 2 feet? This sort of thing will continue... so many smart phones the rare Earth materials required are running out... sustainability?

We lose plant and animal species daily into extinction, future cures and life itself vanishing... Of course science progression can cure this, but the systems in place to capitalize to the fullest extent are also the degregation of it, antibotic so over used many do not even work for people any longer, where progress is making our own evolutionary dead ends... if we fought that cold or bacteria off evolution of the species would progress, like Europeans having immunities that Native populations didnt... is it any wonder the black plague and other things have resurfaced? Technology cutting off evolution no different than many religions denying it.

So of course, yes we become short sighted on immediate goals personal and global... humanities invention is at once its greatest asset and yet its biggest down fall. Living in 3 dimensional space there are more sides to be seen... looking under rocks for answers, sometimes also forget it also has a bottom to look at as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join