It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need A little Help Here, Please? Wondering If This Has Every Happened To You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Well i would say that astral projection, remote viewing, dreams, day dreams, premonitions, etc., all fall under the realm of expanded consciousness.

mainstream science won't touch this subject because there is nothing physical to measure.

Basically we are all one consciousness. Humans are like fingers that are part of a hand, yet most people don't realize that we are all part of the hand. When two people know each other really well, like siblings, twins, family, or lovers, they have a much easier time tapping into each others consciousness. The human body acts like a radio receiver and when you align to certain frequencies you get similar thoughts. The more you are aligned the more your thoughts become each others thoughts.

This is why you get reports of inventions happening at the same time all around the world. Or why the hundredth monkey effect happens. Or how you can manifest your own reality.

Consciousness creates the physical world. Not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Thank you so much for your input booya! You seem to have a good grasp on these ideas...I just don't understand how that can suddenly happen with someone and it has never happened with anyone else in my entire life....

Here is my other question....would certain beliefs have any bearing on this phenomenon whatsoever....Because as a follower of Christ it is messing with me! Is this a considered a spiritual experience?

Again thank you everyone for your well thought out, intelligent posts...

Pax

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I consider them very spiritual experiences.

Some christians would say this is the work of the devil, some would say it is a positive spiritual experience. I prefer to make up my own mind and not worry about what religion says.

If you believe in Christ listen to what his message is, decide for yourself, and don't put to much faith into what other people tell you Christ would think.

I personally believe Christ is a symbol for the sun. The light of the world, the risen savior, the bringer of life. I've read way too much about astrotheology to entertain the idea that Jesus was an actual historical character. No offense just the conclusions i have come to personally. A lot of christian sects will try to push you away from the true power of your consciousness.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

What you are describing sounds to me like clairvoyance or remote viewing. As to the mechanisms...

If you believe that we are all connected through our energies, then someone that you are closer to or have a deeper connection with than the average person will have a greater co-mingling with your energy. You have a quantum entanglement with that person. If thoughts have an energy, then you may have picked up his thoughts and translated the visual experience part of it preconsciously. That's my crude theory on how it works.

I've had similar experiences over the years, and I think most or all humans do. Having little or no frame of reference to compare it with however, most people dismiss these things as figments of their imagination.

I wouldn't worry about pissing off the almighty by seeing something special. Keep in mind that those religious texts were re-written by people with controlling agendas, altered somewhat from their original versions. Besides, it's not as though you were performing rituals, telling fortunes, or predicting other peoples' futures. If you look at the biblical prohibitions, they seem mostly aimed at professional soothsayers and fortune-tellers in my opinion. Having psychic experiences is not the same as practicing ritual magic or being a professional fortune-teller.

You should always be careful to not read too much into these types of experiences though, in my opinion. The experience itself may not mean what you think it means. There is also the unlikely possibility that such an experience could be an illusion cast at you by a third party. I do not think that that is the case here, but I thought it worth mentioning while we were on the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join