It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need A little Help Here, Please? Wondering If This Has Every Happened To You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hey, this whole topic is a little foreign to me so I'm wondering if ya'll can help educate me..

I keep having this recurring dream about my SO who is over seas in the Millitary..Now we actually met about 8 years ago but once or twice
and we were just acquaintances I was married and he was with someone so yeah and so the story goes.

about 2 and half years ago we reconnected but have not seen each other in person since the time we first met...we were both available and decided to give a relationship a shot...

When i don't speak with him for more than 2 days without fail i will have the same dream about him... We are in this house and together, very romantic and lots of laughter...okay that is the jest of the dream...except every time i dream about him we are always in this same house...

So the other day i was talking to him and mentioned i had my dream again about being in this house etc....and i told him i think it is his house and he started laughing and made some comment like i am in his house more than he is....and i jokingly said yeah and i think i know exactly what it looks like....so i began to describe this house to him in intricate detail...the interior each floor. number of bedrooms, bathrooms, half baths,kitchen lay out
master bedroom, french doors, balcony and when i finished there was silence on the phone....everything i said was correct down to the details...

We were both blown away! Keep in mind I have only met him once at a friends....have never talked about his house or ask him what it looks like
I mean that seems a little creepy to me. suddenly ask someone whom you are just getting to know to tell ya about what their house looks like..Lol....like a stalker

So my question is, what is this all about? I am not a psychic but am very intuitive and an empath...i have had pre cognitive dreams before but only twice....So what is this? It really kind of freaked me out!

He dreams of me often ,as well. and his dream is always the same ....I did a little reading and found out that this may be
related to more clairvoyance vs psychic ability...But i don't know.

so if anyone could give me some feedback i would really appreciate it...

Thank you so much,

Pax
edit on 6/2/2016 by paxnatus because: grammar

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

your remote viewing/ astral projecting.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I agree with BA, you're projecting.

STM

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Bwahahahahaha you believe this crap. Says a ton about you.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
booyakasha is correct. Your spirit projected to the other location in real-time.

Don't be surprised if this type of dream occurs more often now. It is happening for people who are awakened and want to know the truth of what is out there.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones2

And you don't? Are not all things possible until proven otherwise and even then through the years as our science and technology progress could even the disproven be proven, 700 years ago people believed the earth was flat, how do we know that in another 700 years or even less with the speed we are advancing, that a new breakthrough in our understanding of physics and such will prove astral projection as possible. If you can't keep your mind open to all possibilities are you not any better then those in the church who had people killed for saying the earth revolves around the sun simply because they did not have the knowledge or understanding to think otherwise?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Probably what others said, other than the ignoramus above that is jealous they haven't had such an interesting experience.

For me, it has only happened one time. It was under similar circumstance (significant other that I was super connected to and hadn't seen for a couple days) I dreamt that I was flying, which honesty rarely/ almost never is a theme of my dreams. I landed in a beautiful, other worldly seeming meadow type thing, that had no clouds or sky, only incredible stars/constellations/ galaxies swirling above. That is where my SO was sitting and seemingly waiting for me. We spoke no words, but communicated only through a holding of hands that felt crazily blissful. Honestly though, no word can do justice to the happiness I felt.

Didn't tell her about it for weeks. When i did, she looked at me this way I've never seen before and I knew right then that we had some crazy other-wordly connection (err something)

Without going into too much detail with the dream, we decided we should write down/draw what happened and show it to each other. Sure enough, we were spot on. We shared a dream. Met in some realm other than here and man, was it magnificent.

I haven't been back since. Over 6 years now... But I still remember it fondly and will never forget the beauty and peace I felt in that place. Heck, it's one of the only things that keep me going in this life.

There are things we can explain, however there are more we cannot. Take from your dreams their meaning to YOU. And do not let anyone criticize your experience.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The house you dream of is his in the real world but in the dream world you make it yours.

Dreaming of houses, buildings is symbolic of our own inner self. Our dream house is us. That you dream you are inside his means you want to make him part of your life in the worst subconscious way. That the layout is that close to real is a message. You guys 'connect', sounds like you were meant for each other.

Aren't affirmations from beyond cool?

Go for it…
edit on 2-6-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Yea i am because i didnt kill people. Secondly all this mythical stuff is what it is. Are you no better than reiki healers for encouraging false beliefs.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Im thinking you replied to the wrong person. However, I can stand in for your intended target.

First of all, this has nothing to do with myth/mythical ideas. It is a metaphysical/paranormal thing.

Most people will experience something akin to this at least once in their lives. I Can almost promise that you will as well. Until that day comes, I beg you to keep an open mind when you hear stories like this. Just because you cannot or refuse to understand, does not make the experience any less real to the one who experienced it.

And of course you're better for not killing anyone (I assume). However, it is closed minded thinking and immediate disbelief of an idea that has held us back since before the invention of the wheel.

Don't be afraid of a new idea. It may surprise you what you'll discover.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

your remote viewing/ astral projecting.

What this person said sextral projection too if you wish

Even intrprt added some good points ah all of you said it whoops

Wonderful ability I wish I could do that lol

You’ve experienced sex in the earthly realm. While it can be a mutually pleasurable and fulfilling experience, at times there is something lacking. Have you ever felt so close to a person that sex wasn’t enough? Although sex in the material world does enable a special kind of intimacy, at the end of the day it’s a physical experience. When you truly feel close to someone, you want to be able to connect with that person on a spiritual level. Astral sex is an expression of divine love.

www.theartofastralprojection.com...

edit on 2-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: Added comment

edit on 2-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: Misspelled username

edit on 2-6-2016 by Tehthehet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You should try telling him to put something obvious in the middle of the room to see if you can see what it is thru your dreams

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I was going to say the same. . . Assuming the OP is not a lie. And I don't believe it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I agree with the projecting/remote viewing answer. Sometimes one can pickup another's vibe.

We are called sensitives...

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

My wife and I met about 4 months before I bought my house. She hadn't seen it, or it's location until the first time she was there, shortly after I closed on it. As she walked out on the back deck, she recognized the house and the view - the exact house she had been seeing in dreams for years. A bit different, but similar - I think the house/home is an important, central focal point of one's being, hence, the way it comes up in dreams, déjà vu, etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I have reoccurring dreams about a house too, nothing special but happiness. I guess I will know for sure when I look for houses again, hopefully I will find that one.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That's a really awesome thing to say to someone looking for advise. You are foolish to believe you are right about something not being real when you have never experienced it yourself. Not everyone can be a painter, or a dancer, or a soldier etc. because we are all different. In the same way, few people will have psychic or other wise paranormal experiences and it is not because those few are stupid, gullible, or dillusional (though many are) but rather because of a "talent" they posses. Believe it or not, it doesn't change the fact that weird happenings like that mentioned OP are indeed a reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I didn't believe this stuff when i first read about it either.

After actually practicing, rather than ridiculing, i have proven astral projection to myself hundreds of times over.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thank you to all of you replying and giving me your insight...Remote viewing? Hmmm interesting I never thought of that...
That idea leaves me asking the rhetorical question, so this is what remote viewing is?

I have had OBE's before and in fact years and years ago i used to be able to have them at will..but that was a long time ago..
I know this is his house and yes we have talked about living together when he returns or soon after...But he is also in another state so we will see....

I will say we are deeply connected on all levels mind body heart spirit and beyond.....so much so that when he is not able to call and we can interact on line i can tell his mood immediately and all he says is is "hey" I do believe we are picking up on each others energy, though....Here is one more thing i have a question about...As far as the dream world, I do and have always dreamt in black and white but this dream is in color! Now that could be me projecting somehow subconsciously that i want this in the real world or that it will happen in the real world so its in color but i dont really know....

Just to clarify....when you see something in a dream or your minds eye that you have never seen before or a situation play out that is remote viewing? correct?

Well this explains a lot then .....I had another experience where i was fully awake and when i closed my eyes I saw what he was doing and the scene around him..and what he was wearing....He was in a machine i thought it was a plane but that part was wrong and he had on a headset, turned to the left said something and looked straight ahead again he was driving flying etc...but the one operating the vehicle ....i also saw the sunset!! It was beautiful!!

An hour later he called me .......we talked about his day and while we were catching up he tells me that even though he is in a really ugly situation there is still so much beauty and begins to describe watching the sunset!! I was stunned but just listened and the colors were the same not typical but the sunset illuminated the sky to be a beautiful pink with shades of orange but mostly pink....Then he told me his task for the day and i began to ask questions like were you flying today and he said no...and told me about the vehicle he was in and i asked about specific task what he was doing where he was in vehicle and what he was wearing....the sunset and all other aspects of what i saw matched with the exception of transportation...pretty amazing experience....wish i could do this on a whim but i cant.....

Thanks again for the comments!

Pax

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
In deep sleep we are all able to travel to faraway places, but most of us don't remember it. Nowadays people has more these abilities. I just read about one man who astral travels to heal people when they are mentally disturbed. One couple took a photo when the man was in their place helping them, practically shining love. The man in the photo looked a bit foggy, but they both saw him as a real person, who had come thousands of km distance by astral traveling.
The man is also otherwise incredible, if you want to read more about him you may see;______beforeitsnews/awakening-start-here/2016/06/want-crop-circle-witness-astral-man-or-ufo-or-get-debunked-7243.html

top topics

<<   2 >>

join