It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Hydra, Captain America defects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The sworn enemy of Captain America has always been Hydra, but Captain America currently has chosen not to continue to be the protector of a decadent ideals. Instead, it seems the franchise will move all the way over to China for a new era of a Golden dawn..

Rogers is the guy who's famous for punching Hitler before America joined World War II. He's fought Nazis, and Hydra by association, on several occasions. He's saved the world and his friends. And in the latest Marvel movie, Captain America: Civil War, he showed that he's a true American hero who will fight for justice even when things looks grim.

So could it be time to Hail the Hydra ?

edit on 201661 by LauGhing0ne because: images

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
LauGhing0ne

Red Skull is Donald Trump. I beat you to the punch a couple days ago by the way... 😈

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Dont let the imagination run wild

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LauGhing0ne

Stan lee came out about it over the weekend at a convention and praised the story line since. He understands the reason and why they did it as well
edit on 1-6-2016 by OzManHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OzManHero

Please share your thoughts

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Would think the abysmal way they ended 52 and started Rebirth on DC would be more news worthy then the Capt American storyline. However this thread is for DC so not going to railroad the article..

Cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Surely he'd be "Shangwei Zhōngguó", instead?

... and weren't Hydra historically European, from Germany & England?

edit on 1/6/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Thinking the way Marvel runs things this will be a 8 story arc and at the end it was him trying to manipulate and infiltrate Hydra. The way i'd write it is that during the early years in the hospital when he first came out of the ice that doctors secretly inserted a chip or some type of technology that laid dormant for years until he could be used, however Avengers found out about it and tricked the software and let Steve trick Hydra the whole time.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Funny, he comes out as A closet Hydra supporter before civil war 2.
And he is prominently placed on the covers of civil war 2.

Just cheap hype but I'm done with the house of mouse.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Whaaaaaaaaa...?? Cap as a member of Hydra?

Seems like it was only yesterday he hung up the shield to become Nomad....Man, I miss that era.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Was it too difficult to actually look at the thread immediately preceding yours to see that this topic is already posted? It's usually a good idea to do a search prior to authoring a thread to see if you're late to the party. In this case you're a couple of days late. I see that you've only registered today so just offering a friendly heads up for future reference.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join