It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE @ UCLA 10PM EST.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Milo's red shoes have entered the building.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You're talking about the show starting when people who paid their way in are being blocked and forced out, and you're talking about the show must go on? yea your side is very clear, Milo is waiting for the police to do their job, either wait or goto bed.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

No, I think the cops should do their job. Looks like they finally figured it out. Obviously they expected this. So should the people who had tickets.

Like I said, they should have got there early if possible so the show could start. I never said anything about it being in secret.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Lol. They're like hostages being released. They make it inside and everyone cheers.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm not sure why you're even making posts to me dude. You know I've already stopped reading anything you write. I see that you reply to me and stop.

I already messed up once in this thread by reading your first lame post to me. It won't happen again.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

#TRIGGERED

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

No, I think the cops should do their job. Looks like they finally figured it out. Obviously they expected this. So should the people who had tickets.

Like I said, they should have got there early if possible so the show could start. I never said anything about it being in secret.

And how do you propose that? By macing people to get out of the way? Of course not, that would be a violation of their rights....

So since you have such an extensive history in law enforcement, explain to me how you would clear the protest in a non violent way in order to allow peaceful people to enter. Don't worry. I'll wait until it's over for you to give your answer.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This guy seems to love making people angry. I see people on here wishing the PC crowd would stop whining yet they cheer on someone who makes them whine even louder. What's the deal here?

Either you want them to stop whining or you want someone to keep them whining. Which is it?

I think it's a bit childish to get joy out of seeing other people getting upset. But maybe that's just me.

As my dad used to say, "stop whining or I'll really give you something to whine about"

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This guy seems to love making people angry. I see people on here wishing the PC crowd would stop whining yet they cheer on someone who makes them whine even louder. What's the deal here?

Either you want them to stop whining or you want someone to keep them whining. Which is it?

I think it's a bit childish to get joy out of seeing other people getting upset. But maybe that's just me.

As my dad used to say, "stop whining or I'll really give you something to whine about"

I think our dads were friends

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

"Oh your lame post I wont read"

Dude, how about you realize that you don't make any sense, you don't respond with logic, you get completely triggered, and quite frankly you are just as bad as the liberals standing outside blocking the event.
edit on 31-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
WOOOOOOOOOO MILO!!!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Probably going to get reported for off topic but I love that her blazer and skirt match his shoes....

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh how I love it when ATS heats up like this!

Here's to a slow night at work being less boring thanks to some fresh reading material

SJW for life!!!!!

Wait, what?....
..........my bad.
edit on 31-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

And how do you propose that? By macing people to get out of the way? Of course not, that would be a violation of their rights....

So since you have such an extensive history in law enforcement, explain to me how you would clear the protest in a non violent way in order to allow peaceful people to enter. Don't worry. I'll wait until it's over for you to give your answer.

When did I say anything about experience in Law Enforcement?? They said it was like a dozen protestors, how difficult could it possibly be??? I'm not there so who knows what's happening.

Obviously some of you are just looking to fight about this or whatever, I'm not. I just wanted to hear him talk. Made a comment about it and got attacked from everyone for nothing. I don't even care. I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything either. But why keep dragging it out???

I haven't done or said anything to anyone who didn't first jump all over me first for doing nothing more than making a simple comment that was not acceptable because of me rather than what was said.

Is it ok with you SomeBroad, if I just watch this now and we stop the back and forth BS???

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You're still doing it. I'm not reading your BS man.

I get as far as seeing you reply to me and that's it.

Do you need me to draw you a picture on how that works???

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

When did I say anything about experience in Law Enforcement?? They said it was like a dozen protestors, how difficult could it possibly be??? I'm not there so who knows what's happening.

Obviously some of you are just looking to fight about this or whatever, I'm not. I just wanted to hear him talk. Made a comment about it and got attacked from everyone for nothing. I don't even care. I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything either. But why keep dragging it out???

I haven't done or said anything to anyone who didn't first jump all over me first for doing nothing more than making a simple comment that was not acceptable because of me rather than what was said.

Is it ok with you SomeBroad, if I just watch this now and we stop the back and forth BS???

You made the claim that the police should do their job. Since you know so much about it, I figured you could enlighten me. Not surprised that this is not the case.......

anyway.......

MILO IS ON

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

no you're triggered, no need to draw a picture it's pretty clear, but do understand in the marketplace of ideas you have fully lost, no you've surrendered. Don't read, stop replying as long as you reply I will reply back.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yes, well it looks like they figured it out, huh??? Maybe I should be captain after all.

Milo's not up quite yet.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Again, really......

Why??? Actually, don't bother answering because I won't read it. Ask yourself, "Why bother???"

Because I don't know why you do??? I really don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join