It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea praises Trump and urges US voters to reject 'dull Hillary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
We shouldn't have troops all over the world. Bring them home. Let S. Korea and Japan take care of themselves.

And you know, I tend to be pretty much on board with that -- I don't think "Team America: World Police" should be an actual thing, we have a lot of problems here right at home we ought to be addressing...

However...

America's economy and financial stability relies heavily on the manufacturing infrastructure in Japan, S. Korea and Taiwan. Let's be real here ... N. Korea is just a puppet of China. China uses N. Korea when they can't directly make jabs at the USA.

And while I don't see China making any overtly aggressive military moves or strikes in the Pacific, I wouldn't put it past China to nudge N. Korea into doing something stupid to justify getting involved in a conflict. N. Korea may be a pain in China's behind -- but they're also a very useful tool as well.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

China isn't going to do anything, period.

'Nuff said, Ironically, in many ways, the ideology of military postering is drawing to a close, and in no way could anywhere like NK, with zero resource, ever, ever force their ideology on other sovereign countries, they have no gambit, even if they think they have.

edit on 31-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

We shouldn't have troops all over the world. Bring them home. Let S. Korea and Japan take care of themselves.

And you know, I tend to be pretty much on board with that -- I don't think "Team America: World Police" should be an actual thing, we have a lot of problems here right at home we ought to be addressing...

However...

America's economy and financial stability relies heavily on the manufacturing infrastructure in Japan, S. Korea and Taiwan. Let's be real here ... N. Korea is just a puppet of China. China uses N. Korea when they can't directly make jabs at the USA.

And while I don't see China making any overtly aggressive military moves or strikes in the Pacific, I wouldn't put it past China to nudge N. Korea into doing something stupid to justify getting involved in a conflict. N. Korea may be a pain in China's behind -- but they're also a very useful tool as well.

Your wrong china has little control over the fanatics. In fact so little they are building a wall to separate them. To say China doesn't trust them is an understatement. Having been to China let me say there opinion of NK vs the US they would side with the US. People don't realize just how enamored they are by the west and it's culture. Being an amarican in china is a huge advantage in business.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
North Korea praises Trump and urges US voters to reject 'dull Hillary

Another good reason to vote for Hillary (if you are still naive enough to vote)!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
By the time the election is over Trump cheerleaders will have twisted themselves into pretzels trying to justify Trump's unpredictfulness and policy positions that change by the hour

edit on 31-5-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

We can all sit around and come up with reasons to justify troops all over the world. Enough is enough. NO reason is that important. Bring them home.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

But it is certainly Pyongyang flying a kite, or testing the waters.

I wonder what they are fishing for. Are they interesting in gauging public opinion on this story or are they just trolling the Trump-train?

Or perhaps they think Trump is "their kind of guy".

You never know with foreign endorsements. It's best to ignore them. Is NK endorsing Trump to help or to hurt him? Perhaps they're just doing it for the lulz like Putin is.

At the end of the day, we shouldn't be basing a vote on foreign influence of any type.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Yes, the whole world want's Trump, what's going on ?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: seagull

China isn't going to do anything, period.

'Nuff said, Ironically, in many ways, the ideology of military postering is drawing to a close, and in no way could anywhere like NK, with zero resource, ever, ever force their ideology on other sovereign countries, they have no gambit, even if they think they have.

With regard to China, the ongoing dispute over the South China Sea could get ugly. Has that got anything to do with America? You would have thought nothing over and above any non-involved country, but I'm not sure what ties there still are with the former US colony of the Philippines.

For people saying NK is trolling Trump, it's really worth remembering it's Trump who talked about standing down troops and going over to meet with the beloved leader - maybe the trolling started with him, not NK.
edit on 1-6-2016 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

I don't think it has much do to with Trump, as much that people all around the globe are sick of the Clinton's.

The last Clinton bombed my country, God knows what will crooked hillary do.

Too bad it won't be Sanders or Ron Paul.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well that clinched it.

I will no longer be supporting Trump.

I will instead vote for Clinton.

Because we can't have a bat snip crazed loon from another country endorsing Trump now can we.

We must stop TRUMP!.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Whilst North Korea seems like a horrible place to live, we don't actually know that much about what goes on there. The state run propaganda media of the USA and the West can not be believed at all (it's worse than all the Soviet propaganda of the 80's by far), so when they demonize the likes of Russia and North Korea it's not really credible information. Saudi Arabia are terrible in terms of human rights, for example, but they are rarely bashed by the US media.

As for leaders, Kim Jong-Un and Putin are far less dangerous than either Obama or Clinton and are more reliable countries to develop nuclear weapons than the USA.

Sooner or later, most Americans will realise that the real bad guys are the Americans, not Russians, not North Korea, nor China.
It's the US that have caused chaos around the world for 70 years and are the greatest evil on the face of the earth. (of course I mean American administrations as opposed to her people)

So, Hillary has just been endorsed by Obama, which is far worse than getting an endorsement or praise from Kim Jong-Un.
edit on 11/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

We can all sit around and come up with reasons to justify troops all over the world. Enough is enough. NO reason is that important. Bring them home.

Then you have Japan and South Korea going nuclear and a dozen other states following along with a huge conventional arms race. Then war where US shipping is put in danger the US can not do much because everybody has nukes and soon the US is drug into war bigger than anything it has seen since the 1940s. The US tried the stay at home bit, it ended up with us in two Word Wars and millions dead across the world. The price we would pay for such folly today would be far more worse than that.

North Korea would love to see the US in trade wars across the globe and the US isolated because the rest of the worlds leaders think Trump is nuts. Putin loves the idea of Trump in office as well. The rest of the planet no so much.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That's some HILarious attempted reverse psychology by the mind of a child.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Like I said, we can sit and come up with reasons to justify having troops all over the world. It's not worth it. Not even fear of what some will think will happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Reverse psychology in action...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

At the end of the day, it's AMERICA'S election alone. The rest of the world can either like our choice or dislike our choice and those are their only two options. To either response, American can and should only offer a shrug and an MYOB.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Basically my thought. Hillary was really good to North Korea as SoS, as was Obama. They would love to have her as President knowing they can continue to develop fully functional nuclear weapons without anyone asking questions.

Hillary's policy of "leave them alone and they'll go away" has been having the opposite effect. NK trying to push people away from Trump because a Hillary presidency would be incredible for NK.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Then you have Japan and South Korea going nuclear and a dozen other states following along with a huge conventional arms race. Then war where US shipping is put in danger the US can not do much because everybody has nukes and soon the US is drug into war bigger than anything it has seen since the 1940s. The US tried the stay at home bit, it ended up with us in two Word Wars and millions dead across the world. The price we would pay for such folly today would be far more worse than that.

North Korea would love to see the US in trade wars across the globe and the US isolated because the rest of the worlds leaders think Trump is nuts. Putin loves the idea of Trump in office as well. The rest of the planet no so much.

The US has nuclear weapons and is recognised as the greatest threat to world peace of any nation. Perhaps the US should try and keep their noses out of the business of North Korea and any other state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join