It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life in the old dog yet , Ronnie Wood becomes father to twins, aged 68

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
To each their own. What people decide to do as far a procreation is entirely up to them. In this case, the parents definitely have the finances to handle it.

While I'm happy for pretty much any couple that welcomes babies into their lives, I do have to admit when I hear stories like this I find it bitter-sweet. Isn't the average life expectancy in the West something like 80 years? It's almost certain that these kids will see their father pass away while they are still very young.

I know, anyone can die at pretty much any time via accident or sudden illness, etc. It's just something I think about when I hear these types of stories.

PS - I'm of the Rolling Stones are much better than The Beatles crowd.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In other news...more and more teens grow up without a father figure..more importantly a sober father figure..

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Still performing , still looking good and still fathering little rolling pebbles at the age of 68.

And who will be the lucky person to have to raise his spawn when he drops dead??

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

People DO live into their 80s and later and the children do have a mother so that's a stupid question.

edit on 1-6-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

People DO live into their 80s and later and the children do have a mother so that's a stupid question.

No that is a stupid remark!
Guaranteeing that a child has an absent, DEAD, father is a grotesquely selfish and vain thing to do!
There is no fool like an old fool, and the young fools who support them! *__-

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Guaranteeing that a child has an absent, DEAD, father is a grotesquely selfish and vain thing to do!

And you can guarantee that Ronnie Wood won't live to his mid 80s when the twins will be in their teens ?

There is no fool like an old fool

A Rolling Stone gathers no moss.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

And you can guarantee that Ronnie Wood won't live to his mid 80s when the twins will be in their teens ?

Yes!
And even if the old wheezebag can continue to bellows and diesel for a few years, the drooling farting stanky sack of mostly dead flesh HARDLY a daddy makes!
Why the Hell do you think that evolution makes it so the energetic young have the kiddies?
Certainly you don't have children!

There is no fool like an old fool

A Rolling Stone gathers no moss.

Your fallacious attempt to discredit the validity of my reference, fails.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

And even if the old wheezebag can continue to bellows and diesel for a few years, the drooling farting stanky sack of mostly dead flesh HARDLY a daddy makes!

Oh dear , how sad.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think this is sad for the children , What effects did his life style and age have on their DNA for future health effects , and can you imagine being the children growing up and looking at Daddy when all the other fathers around are half a century younger .

sad .sad, sad

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Oh dear , how sad.

Ah, the power of creative hyperbole! *__-
There is much on this planet for any awake person to be sad, often...

"Only a Breaking Heart can Love!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join