It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collections of weird artifacts - Klaus Dona

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

fastening what ?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Stop eating. 3 weeks or so.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Stop eating. 3 weeks or so.

right, so stop eating until I'm virtually dead and then I'll see interdimensional beings
got it

Can you actually hear yourself, you're a madman

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That's why I said check with your doctor first. I did it once for 40 days with fruit and vegetable juice and it didn't kill me. With a bit exercise, like yoga or something I promise you will feel better than ever before.
Mad madame, says: your own business, but again if you start labeling others without even trying you surely aren't in the position to judge, are you?

It's not like I recommended stop sleeping so you can get high on your bodys very own d_m_t...
And also I didn't say I see interdimensional beings, did I? You think you're rational, but you're really just scared to leave your comfort zone.

Oh and also, the body reduces the calories burned after 72h to an absolute minimum. So you normally don't starve, especially if you still have vitamins, sugar etc coming in at least once a week. If you want to loose weight fastening is pretty useless. But works wonders on the mind.

edit on 5-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
@Peeple: thanks for saying that, i love and respect you also and wish you are feeling better!

well what do you think about Platos allegory of the cave.
en.wikipedia.org...

i think it is a very accurate description...

so a madman label may just not be far of..hah..considered what is accepted as normal today.

although, she is right, fastening on water is fastest way for meditation to bear some fruit, but three weeks can be dangerous if you are skinny.
well If you are perfectly healthy and curious than you can try it for a few days or not, it is your choice.

as a regular faster i can say that real starvation does not happen (other than in mind/desires) until body is left without any fats to eat in the body, with process called ketosis...until there are fats in the body and ketosis running than you should notice a bit more mental clarity and memory ability and higher functioning senses.
it is pretty neat, how our body can adapt and go into survival mode.

edit on 1465158374626June266263016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Im not trying to say that it is "factual with no facts" but to not "debunk" it bc there are no facts of a fraud. There IS a grey area and many of these artifacts are in the bottom level of museums.

It is safe to say that if we debunk every artifact with no factual evidence then we could be missing out on many historical pieces that could prove an ancient civilization.

Unless it is proven to be a fake, then and ONLY then can we "DEBUNK"

Geesh, good thing you guys are not working with historical artifacts, just keep it to the professionals

edit on 6-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Brien Foerster not good....why.?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: peter vlar

Im not saying to say it is "factual with no facts" but to not "debunk" it bc there are no facts. There IS a grey area and many of these artifacts are in the bottom level of museums.

Oh? Which artifacts that are alleged to support the pseudoscientific woo of "researchers" such as Sitchin, Childress, Von Dainiken, Foerster, Hancock or Dona, who I referenced in my earlier reply, are in the secret sub basements of which accredited museums? You cited Cayce in your query, you should expect a little push back.

It is safe to say that if we debunk every artifact with no factual evidence then we could be missing out on many historical pieces that could prove an ancient civilization.

Unless it is proven to be a fake, then and ONLY then can we "DEBUNK"

You're entirely missing the point here. You come off as if insisting that the rigors of the Scientific method be utilized and that actual facts are used to support a given hypothesis is somehow an incorrect approach.You know...concepts such as a hypothesis being testable, repeatable and the ever crucial component of falsifiability be in play as opposed to simply accepting something as an important part of history because it has yet to be proven a hoax. That premise reeks of confirmation bias.

Again, in science, you do not prove a negative, you can only demonstrate evidence of a positive. Insisting on the above isn't analogous to debunking. There shouldn't be a stigma placed on the insistence of quality standards being utilized in the search for truth.If the evidence is there to support the supposition, then the truth will eventually work it's way free.

Recent examples of this are driving the final nail into 'Clovis First's' coffin because of the accumulation of data definitively proving that HSS were in the A,Erica's prior to the oldest proven Clovis sites and another would be the acceptance of definitive admixture events between multiple members of the genus Homo as a direct result of the work done by Dr. Francis Collins at the Human Genome Project and by Svante Paabo of the Max Planck Institute of Evolutionary Anthropology and his Neanderthal Genome Project.

Geesh, good thing you guys are not working with historical artifacts, just keep it to the professionals

I know right? The way some of these big headed purveyors of ego strut around a message board, you'd think some of them actually have degrees in fields related to this discussion!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join