It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Mexican-American's burn the Mexican Flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You know what... I've decided to take it 1 step further.

If your here illegally and commit an act of violence then that should be considered an act of war and punishable by death.

In fact i think ill sponsor a bill through congress.

You swing left, I swing right.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I don't place the blame on any group. I place the blame on the individuals responsible.

I was just pointing out the irony of what this pissing match has become.

And I'll bite. Give me one instance that Trump has ever called for violence.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

you really hate your life don't you?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

You know what... I've decided to take it 1 step further.

If your here illegally and commit an act of violence then that should be considered an act of war and punishable by death.

In fact i think ill sponsor a bill through congress.

You swing left, I swing right.

What the hell is wrong with you dude? Death for committing an act of violence if your not a citizen It's going to be one blind world.

Please tell us more of your wonderful ideas.
edit on 28-5-2016 by thesaneone because: Added citizen

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

To be honest he has but not indiscriminate violence against Mexicans.

But the left love policing language and will take anything you say and run with it.

Give them a centimeter they take a mile.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Ok...

I'll work on more solutions and clue you in as they come.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

You're right, people must accept responsibility for their own actions but how often does that happen? Or perhaps, they accept their actions and proceed anyway.

When people get together in large groups, say in the political arena, the mob mentality takes over.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That would be great but please have it ready by 6 tonite I have a bbq to go to.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Why not just put anyone citizen or not to death for committing acts of violence, you cool with that.

Didn't think so.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I have one.

If your an illegal foreign national breaking laws in the US burning our flag and violently protesting our political rallies then you have a big red flag sewn into your back and are released into the public with a backpack that has 5 days of food in it and a go pro attached to your body and declared PURGABLE.

Then we live stream coverage and if you survive the 5 day period we make you a citizen.
edit on 5/28/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I have one.

If your an illegal foreign national breaking laws in the US burning our flag and violently protesting our political rallies then you have a big red flag sewn into your back and are released into the public with a backpack that has 5 days of food in it and a go pro attached to your body and declared PURGABLE.

Then we live stream coverage and if you survive the 5 day period we make you a citizen.

I think you need a stronger prescription.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No seriously...

With Trump as president I think we could get this through congress.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No seriously...

With Trump as president I think we could get this through congress.

Ah I see you are now trolling your own thread.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Agreed. But the violence, the rioting.. just seems unnecessary. People are getting so upset over some words a guy said.

It's the opposite of free speech. It's nothing more than just whining.

And I'm not saying that there's not going to be a time when violence may be the only solution.

We're not there yet though.

the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Just an honest question.

Do you condone violent acts from those upset at what Trump has/might have said?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If a US citizen burns a flag, it is their right and that right has to be protected.

If a non-citizen comes here and burns an American flag, they should be arrested for crimes against the state and immediately deported.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This is why we have a criminal justice system and police. If anyone commits an act of violence there are people in this world who deal with it and thank god it ain't you.

Now imagine, everyone if you will, Onequestion here visited a foreign nation who also supports his crazy idea and he commits an act of violence, say in a bar. What now? He dies and that country goes to war with the US? Yeah, pretty moronic isn't it?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Of course I don't condone violence. That's why I have no respect for Trump because he doesn't condone violence, he incited it. Politics is a hard enough issue as it is for everyone because sides are taken and emotions are flared but no other politician has had as much violence surrounding him or her as Trump. Why is that? He created this violent atmosphere that surrounds him but no one who supports him will own up to this fact, instead they just blame on the violence committed by protesters. Both sides are guilty of violence and it clearly isn't the answer but we're human and we are a violent species. Combine that with mob mentality and it's a disaster waiting to happen and that's why you should do your best to avoid it. But Trump embraces it.

edit on 28-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why is that? He created this violent atmosphere that surrounds him but no one who supports him will own up to this fact, instead they just blame on the violence committed by protesters.

Explain how one creates a "violent atmosphere". Does he do it with magic spells?
edit on 28-5-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join