It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Mexican-American's burn the Mexican Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What's leftist garbage, American rights?

link   

Id like those guys to go to a trump rally and tell the crowd they are mexican americans, but dont mention they support trump . Go and show their support without all the partisan decorations on their clothing, just casually, and support their candidate.

I want to see how They Would be greeted.
What a wonderful social experiment. Then they should make another video voicing their opinion on this matter.

Vote trump. Make it great again.

link   

That is your right.

Freedom. It's what makes this country great.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I have to remind myself its not worth it with certain people.
edit on 5/28/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Hell, I don't care if you burn a flag. Doesn't affect me at all.

I don't even think immigrants should have to assimilate to my culture.

I want them to want to, but I can't really do anything about that.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The burning of effigy is a symbol of what they really want to burn. But with the lack of any individual target for their disdain, it's more of an expression of one's tendency towards violence, an admission of one's incivility—a hissy fit—rather than any slight against anyone else. We should be pointing and laughing at them.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Well its not that i want them to assimilate my culture its that we want them to respect it.

Like respecting our political process and not trying to shut it down while chanting the name of your home country(the one you had to flee from) waving foreign flags.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No arguments here.

Respect given and respect you will receive.

I was talking more in a broader sense.

But yes, these "protesters" who hide behind free speech to in fact stifle free speech irk me. Their circular logic baffles me.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I find it funny that more people dont see the problem owith people breaking our laws protesting our political process waving foreign flags.

Its like i woke up in a dream and in that dream im living in idiotland.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I find it even funnier that we have some on here defending people breaking through barriers and inciting violence and burning sh**.

All that is protected speech I guess.

And then they turn around and say.. der.. trump supporters are so violent tho..

edit on 28-5-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well, if Trump didn't piss off the Mexicans you wouldn't be seeing them burn flags and protest. This all began with Trump inciting anger in our Latino communities.

But right, let's not give Trump any responsibility for his actions and let's just all go ahead and blame illegal immigrants because illegal immigrants in the minds of would be conservatives means they're criminals and who doesn't want a criminal burning a flag? We should make flag burning a criminal offence too! That will show these criminals! Next stop, camps!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Actually after this thread I've decided to change my stance.

Burning the American flag if your not American born should be considered illegal. A felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Thats my new stance.

and if your an ilegal immigrant burning an American flag or violently protesting our rallies its considered an act of war.
edit on 5/28/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Ummm, since when don't immigrants assimilate into our American culture? Are you upset places like China Town and Little Italy exist? Well, here's some good news for you, immigrants children assimilate into our culture while bringing their culture into our melting pot. That's what America is and will always be. We are a nation of god damn immigrants!

Why does this have to be spelled out for you?
edit on 28-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It's a good thing you're not a cop, lawyer, judge, or politician.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ummm, since when don't immigrants assimilate into our American culture? Are you upset places like China Town and Little Italy exist? Well, here's some good news for you, immigrants children assimilate into our culture while bringing their culture into our melting pot. That's what America is and will always be. We are a nation of god damn immigrants!

Why does this have to be spelled out for you?

I don't even think immigrants should have to assimilate to my culture.

Umm.. That's what I said.

Comprehension, bro.
edit on 28-5-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You know, it's great to see Trumpets placing all the violence and inciting of violence on those who oppose him while never taking credit for acts of violence committed by their camp and their dear leaders actual inciting of violence. Not a peep but it's to be expected, bias and all.

Well guys, Trump incited violence and these are the consequences of his actions. Violence is never the answer but when human emotions are shot through the roof then violence usually becomes the reaction. Trump started it and if that terrible day comes and he's elected the violence won't stop and I predict Trump will begin to bring America Martial Law.

First he'll come for the Latinos and political dissents. Then he'll come for the Muslims and so begins America's second Civil War.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Nope, but I can vote!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They don't have to, it just happens and is a clear fact but you're right, I read that wrong.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

God bless American rights.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Actually after this thread I've decided to change my stance. Burning the American flag if your not American born should be considered illegal. A felony punishable by up to five years in prison. Thats my new stance.

Since your for stupid laws then I say anyone who has had a felony arrest should not be allowed to use the Internet.

Five years for flag burning?????? Great idea genius.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join