It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti christ has arrived for all with eyes to see, to see!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Also very true, we may never know becuse man did write it down.

One thing I can not deny to myself though, is that now, many bible verses have changed, without a doubt.

To me, this is the begining of the great deception.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Should the thread title read "anticlimax" instead of "antichrist"?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

One thing I can not deny to myself though, is that now, many bible verses have changed, without a doubt.
Do you know when and where they changed ? There is a ton of extra Biblical sources that have quoted the bible so using those sources may help you reconstruct what verses you think need changing back .

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

But he healed the guard whose ear had been stricken off and warned that he that live's by the sword shall die by the sword, he will indeed strike his enemy's down and it is called the second death but first he will raise them and they will face there judgement, the second death.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Don't worry. I won't be voting for her.
eh why not at the least we all could see some interesting events begin to unfold

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Revelation 1:16--“And He had in His right hand seven stars: and out of HIS MOUTH went a SHARP TWO-EDGED SWORD: and His countenance was as the sun shines in his strength.”

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

eh why not at the least we all could see some interesting events begin to unfold

They are

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

They are
true but its moving too slowly

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I feel soooo unworthy though, I abandoned the bible and flew way off course. I still love my fellow man etc, but I need to get back on track.....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The word antichrist is used 4 times in all the scripture and only by the disciple John.In Greek it means in place of the anointing.John calls them deceivers because they have the spirit of antichrist.Christianity has twisted it to mean something completely different to deceive others and themselves because Yahoshua also alluded to antichrist:

“Do not be deceived for MANY will come in my name and say they are christ and deceive many.”

There is only one such group of people and they existed when John wrote his letters.Christians.They are the only ones that come in Jesus name and say they are christ.

That is the abomination that makes desolate.Man believing their religion is communion with the creator God and sit on the “throne(metaphor) as heirs to the throne(authority) .Christians believe they are born anew when all the facts are evident hey are not in any form because they are deceived and deceive others.

They are the blind guides leading the blind into the ditch,the bad tree that cannot bear good fruit,the tares,the leaven,etc etc.Yahoshua spoke as directly to Christians today through the documentation of the scriptures called the bible as he did to the Jewish pharisees and they were the only ones he railed on.

There is no such bogy man as THE Antichrist(the beast).The creator God is not going to cause a great physical cataclysm(falsely called apocalypse which means to unveil) and destroy his enemies “the heathen” like a spoilt child as Christianity believes.The book of Revelation is not predictions of literal persons, places or events.
It is about exactly what John was told it was…the unveiling of Yahoshua(which means Yahweh/the creator God IS deliverance/salvation) of the anointing (christ..mashiach).

Christianity has perverted the book of Revelation into a B-movie scifi summer blockbuster when in fact it is the greatest literature ever because it fortells the deliverance of ALL of the physical universe from Hades(the realm of death and imperception) which includes ALL of mankind... even the antichrist (Christians).

The creator God is not the duplicitous psychotic blood thirsty monster Christianity believes because they have made a God in their own image.The creator God is completely unknowable by ANY of mans efforts ESPECIALLY religion and especially the most perverted religion of all Christianity (The Great Whore of Babylon).

The upside is all of mankind will be delivered from Hades the downside for many(Christians) is everyone is 100% accountable for all they have done and there is no greater perversion than Christianity.They have built their house on sand and great will that destruction be.They have not perceived one thing about Yahoshua or the majority of them would NEVER condemn anyone to the most perverse doctrine..the eternal punishment of HELL at the hands of the creator God .The condemnation of man is blasphemy of the holy spirit which cannot receive forgiveness (which means freed from bondage NOT pardoned from guilt) in the present age(the physical realm age) nor the next age(the realm of death).

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Your anticipated destruction of all things known as humankind? Those events are not moving post haste (fast enough) before others can catch a glimpse of your ugly truth?
edit on 27-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Your anticipated destruction of all things known as humankind? Those events are not moving post haste (fast enough) before others can catch a glimpse of your ugly truth?
you upset dog. i do not speak for the others you named if you have beef with me and what i said then ask me and me alone.

btw i never said i was anticipating any sort of destruction just that it is getting boring watching the events play out

edit on 27-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So much bullcrap being flung in this one , a goin for my safety goggles
BRB
Umm, no

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So much bullcrap being flung in this one , a goin for my safety goggles
BRB
Umm, no
might get your boots on too

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

This is coming from a deity who demands foreskin trophies from genocidal adventures and possesses bears to rip apart children if they tease bald men.

Does anything in the bible truly surprise you?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Are you aware of how many times the Bible has been rewritten, translated, sections/books removed or never included?

I'm sure you have some number in mind. Just multiply that by 1000 and that'd likely be about right.

The Bible is not meant to be literal; if it were, God Himself would have penned it. Instead, humans put their prophesies to papyrus and now we have a multi-translated book of allegories, symbolisms, and prayers.

IMO, if you get THE message, you get the Allmighty's "thumbs up".

Now, please explain Psalm 82....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

This is coming from a deity who demands foreskin trophies from genocidal adventures and possesses bears to rip apart children if they tease bald men.

Does anything in the bible truly surprise you?
nothing would surprise me coming from what i feel is The real false god

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

malevolent: you upset dog. i do not speak for the others you named if you have beef with me and what i said then ask me and me alone.

I ask you and you alone; what is the anticipated destruction of all things known as humankind?

malevolent: btw i never said i was anticipating any sort of destruction just that it is getting boring watching the events play out

I KNOW; NOTHING seems to be happening at all; even the predictable/prophecy.
edit on 27-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

It's a parable and it refers to the judgement at the end of revelation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join