It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Young Turks Will Give $1 Million Dollars To Charity To Host Trump / Sanders Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So if Trump and Hillary were stranded in a boat in the middle of the ocean, Who survives?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

At first Trump uses Hillary as a floaty and makes it for a bit. But then she becomes an anchor dragging them both to the bottom after she gets an unbreakable death grip around his sack and dies.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

At first Trump uses Hillary as a floaty and makes it for a bit. But then she becomes an anchor dragging them both to the bottom after she gets an unbreakable death grip around his sack and dies.

Good answer......

America, America survives.......

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It's either that or they eat each other in which case if one of them did survive it wouldn't be more than a torso with an arm and head with the eyeballs sucked out.

Not presidential material at that point.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Remember, he got a SMALL loan of a million dollars from his father.

Never forget.

He doesn't considered that to be a lot of money like the rest of the 99% do. So to him it might not be good enough and if that's why he declines he's a god damn chump.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Being ATS and all, I guess we gotta throw in a conspiracy somewhere. What's your thoughts on Trump? Being a billionaire he must be apart of some kind of conspiracy.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

They'd make sweet love, and fish.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The question is a paradox, because only Bernie would be left.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh yeah they got money from all of their channels. People can make a pretty penny on YouTube like that Pewdeepie guy. Twitch.tv, a site that streams people playing video games is a gold mine if you can get viewers and all of them have YouTube channels too. So what I'm saying is, one guy playing video games at home everyday can rake in the cash so the TYT can do this. I'd also bet there's outside parties donating as well.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh yeah they got money from all of their channels. People can make a pretty penny on YouTube like that Pewdeepie guy. Twitch.tv, a site that streams people playing video games is a gold mine if you can get viewers and all of them have YouTube channels too. So what I'm saying is, one guy playing video games at home everyday can rake in the cash so the TYT can do this. I'd also bet there's outside parties donating as well.

ya. PewDiePie made 12 mil in 2015. TYT didn;t make that much, but a LOT.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

They're not making Peedeepie money but they are the number one news outlet on YouTube. Alex Jones is in the top ten too, if I remember.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Way to go TYT hope the Donald accepts, side line Hillary in the mean time..lets do this..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Never forget.

He doesn't considered that to be a lot of money like the rest of the 99% do. So to him it might not be good enough and if that's why he declines he's a god damn chump.

I don't want to defend Donald Trump but a million dollars (worth closer to 12 million in todays money) really isn't that much in business terms. That type of funding is well within the means of any legitimate business (any tech start up for example will raise much more than that, $12 million barely even covers payroll on a 2 year development project).

Trumps entire advantage was that he got to keep the company, he didn't have to sell off huge chunks of it to VC firms and angel investors in order to raise that cash. That allowed his businesses to be successful much faster and his profits to be much greater, which in turn lead to faster expansion.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

They're not making Peedeepie money but they are the number one news outlet on YouTube. Alex Jones is in the top ten too, if I remember.

It's hard to say without knowing what their average CPM and clickthru rates.

Pewds is in such demand, I imagine his CPM is well above $10. TyT probably has the name recognition to have comparable CPM rates so they might make a good deal more than their sub/view counts let on. Every 1000 views averages a dollar for most people. Pewds and the Turks get much more. This is why the averages on social blade vary so much.

Yes, I'm a total YT nerd. Glad to maybe have found a couple more!

On topic, I am not surprised to see Cenk and crew put their money where their mouth is. I don't always agree with what they have to say but feel they do mean well.

Hopefully the Don follows through. That will be the only major party debate I tune into this cycle. If he bails now, he's a frackin punk.
edit on 5/27/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

No, it's a lot of money. You try taking out a loan for a million dollars from a bank to start your small business.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Never forget.

I heard it was significantly more, like around 50

He had yearly payouts from trust funds, his dad's credit available to him, and took a $9,000,000 loan against his assets I believe. The $1 Million is an exaggeration. He fumbled a lot in his early career from what I've read, but will still give the man credit for turning himself into a Billionaire. Just wonder how many politicians were bought and how much legislation was altered in that process.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Why would a presidential nominee, Mr Trump, even consider debating a person who failed to become his party's nominee (Bernie) It's idiotic. This is just a horrible attempt at "gotcha" politics.

edit on 27-5-2016 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
So if Trump and Hillary were stranded in a boat in the middle of the ocean, Who survives?

America and quite possibly the world..

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

Well, Trump already said it would debate for I don't see what your problem is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join