It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange evening in Pittsburgh !!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi all,

New here but I had to join to ask for any advice or information with regards to a chance encounter with a Witch.

I was in Pittsburg P.A for the first time this Sat 21st May. While attending the delayed game I saw a beautiful, cropped red haired women.

When she smiled and looked at me, I had to go and say hi.

The first thing I asked her was if she was a witch to which she replied, YES. I have never asked anyone in my life if they were a witch !!!!! She asked my birthdate which I told her, 1 november and she stated that she had cast 3 enchantments or spells for me to be at THAT game?

I don't know if it has any significance but her middle name was "Talbot" which she said repeatedly with her full name but for the life of me, only Talbot sticks in my head. We were talking for at least 45 mins.

It just seemed so though she was waiting for me to approach her. As though she knew when she looked at me, I would ask her about being a witch. I felt like I was in a different plain or something, I don't know !!!

Now for the second part of the evening !!!

After the game we left for the restaurant, 8 guys in two taxi's. I left in the second taxi.
Upon arriving second, my mates greeted us and then said that there was another random british guy there who wanted to meet ME.

This is a trendy hotel bar/restaurant in Pittsburg. So we go to the bar and he orders me a Scotch, which I don't normally drink ever !!!
He was being a little too friendly, this attractive women who was standing next to the two of us joined our conversation started talking and touching my arms. It really felt like I was being set up.
After a while I don't know why but i asked her if she was a Talbot to which she replied. YES.

You can imagine how very, very strange this seems to me.

Any info, help or guidance would be appreciated !!!!!

(post by network dude removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I steered clear of them until my party was leaving.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: noida

Sounds like you bumped into part of a witch covenant.

Walk away. Stop all contact.

I hope you did not give any of them your address but they don't need it since they can visit you by OBE IF anyone of them was a powerful witch.

BUT the lady could have been simply a Wiccan......moon and tree worshipper.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Burn the witch and make sure you have a wooden stake handy next time.

No really. It sounds kinda like a witch working with some vampire.

Resist any more impulses that may drag you to them.

That's just my take on it. I'm not all that knowledgable on either one but you came to the right place

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What would they want with me? I keep thinking that I have heard the name Talbot before !!!! As you can tell this is bizarre?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

snip?

Or in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 25-5-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Cult recruiting maybe?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Talbot sounds familiar to me also..

I know a red haired witch too, she is so messed up, when she drinks, her voice staaaaarts too streeetch, and she speaks in tongues, trying to make everyone feel bad, and causes trouble..

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I remember her voice being melodic.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Does she weigh as much as a duck? If so, she's a witch.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I only know a Talbot from the game Gta 4.

Interesting story and scary at the same time...i would keep my knuckleduster and knife closeby for some time! Watch ya back!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sounds like prostitutes, they will "be" whatever you want them to be. The englishman was a pimp, the attractive women might have been the lead women in his stable. Your friends probably spotted this before you showed up and decided to screw with you by having you talk to the pimp, thereby making him believe you where looking for a girl.

Might be the most logical thing, otherwise all the other stuff sound absolutely ridiculous.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wasn't that the last name of the character portrayed by Lon Cheney in "The Wolf Man"?
Pretty witchy film for its time.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

He was being a little too friendly, this attractive women who was standing next to the two of us joined our conversation started talking and touching my arms. It really felt like I was being set up.

Absolutely, be very careful about meeting or going with these two anywhere alone. If they try to get you alone refuse.

Better yet. Stop it now, before it gets to a place you don't want to be. Don't be fooled by people that pretend to know you right off, thats impossible. That should set of warning flags in your head. Nobody can know a person without getting to know them first. But manipulators will play you like that to get something they want from you. Its all nice and friendly smiles and all until the trap slams shut.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: network dude

Did you loose track of time and wake up with a sore rump?

Or in a bathtub full of ice with a kidney missing?

Cheers - Dave

no doubt. that actually happened to a firends, sisters boyfriends cousin. no really.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I know a red haired witch too, she is so messed up, when she drinks, her voice staaaaarts too streeetch, and she speaks in tongues, trying to make everyone feel bad, and causes trouble..

Talbot is a type of dog..

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: noida
Hi all,

New here but I had to join to ask for any advice or information with regards to a chance encounter with a Witch.

I was in Pittsburg P.A for the first time this Sat 21st May. While attending the delayed game I saw a beautiful, cropped red haired women.

When she smiled and looked at me, I had to go and say hi.

The first thing I asked her was if she was a witch to which she replied, YES. I have never asked anyone in my life if they were a witch !!!!! She asked my birthdate which I told her, 1 november and she stated that she had cast 3 enchantments or spells for me to be at THAT game?

I don't know if it has any significance but her middle name was "Talbot" which she said repeatedly with her full name but for the life of me, only Talbot sticks in my head. We were talking for at least 45 mins.

It just seemed so though she was waiting for me to approach her. As though she knew when she looked at me, I would ask her about being a witch. I felt like I was in a different plain or something, I don't know !!!

Now for the second part of the evening !!!

After the game we left for the restaurant, 8 guys in two taxi's. I left in the second taxi.
Upon arriving second, my mates greeted us and then said that there was another random british guy there who wanted to meet ME.

This is a trendy hotel bar/restaurant in Pittsburg. So we go to the bar and he orders me a Scotch, which I don't normally drink ever !!!
After a while I don't know why but i asked her if she was a Talbot to which she replied. YES.

You can imagine how very, very strange this seems to me.

Any info, help or guidance would be appreciated !!!!!

Sure Talbot wasn't referring to the name of a Player? Were you there for the Penguins or the Pirates? Meeting a couple at a hotel in Pittsburgh isn't uncommon..swingers, people looking to have a threesone, etc. Which hotel was it? Sheraton? Hilton? I automatically assume the Sheraton, just because of the locale.

In any case it could be a coincidence and these people were referring to Maxime Talbot that used to play for the Penguins, or they were part of the Pittsburgh Black Hat Society, which would also make sense. Their calendar shows an event taking place today (May 25) so who knows? I doubt it was anything sinister.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Talbots was a clothing magazine that was fairly popular in the 80's and 90's.....sounds like you met a woman at the game who wanted to be picked up.....and then at the bar you met some swingers . ....with that being said, they probably scanned your credit cards too....better check all your accounts to make sure their aren't any fraudulent charges.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hi all,

A little background, I am ex Welsh Guard and have served in the close observation platoon in N Ireland, and RECCE platoon on the mainland. So I have an understanding of being followed e.t.c.

I don't know if this has any bearing, I was told a a clairvoyance evening about 22 years ago that with training. I could be doing the same thing. I did not pay much attention as my mother had not long passed.

Please keep the ideas coming.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join