It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump protesters Breach Barriers in NM

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: reldra

Because they (and maybe you) don't like what Trump legally says, you don't blame the individuals that actually perform criminal acts for their actions?

No, I added on to my OP. And protests depend on state laws as to what is illlegal.

You didn't just "add on".... you changed/ materially altered your OP.

Please explain how Trump is to blame for people braking the law.

NO. I added on to the end. I never said Trump broke the law.

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You just blame him for the other people doing the lawbreaking. Sad.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

His own statements caused this.

Women only get raped because they're asking for it.

That is a disgusting comparison. He actually knew what he was asking for, especially by hiolding a rally there.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You just blame him for the other people doing the lawbreaking. Sad.

No and already asked and answered before you.

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

this is a legitimate counter IMO. I would like to see how the response is formulated. Also to the OP, when bottles and pellet guns are used to destroy property and attack an officer (the horse and his rider), those are in fact crimes.

+11 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I find your premise here equally disgusting. You're blaming a person's free speech for violence and destruction caused by others. I'm not surprised, but I hope you reevaluate things a bit.

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Because they (and maybe you) don't like what Trump legally says, you don't blame the individuals that actually perform criminal acts for their actions?

No, I added on to my OP. And protests depend on state laws as to what is illlegal.

You didn't just "add on".... you changed/ materially altered your OP.

Please explain how Trump is to blame for people braking the law.

So, Trump didn't break the law but it's HIS fault that other people broke the law?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

What did he expect? Some people to change their vote to him? Ridiculous.

No, he expected exactly what played out.
clever
now what the average joe schmoe will see is a bunch of people trying to violently stop free speech of a politician. that will resonate quite effectively to the voting demographic.

Trump is very smart here. people are looking and not seeing Trump being the bad guy, they are seeing these rabid anarchists doing as the title suggests:

Protesters throw rocks, bottles outside Trump rally in New Mexico

They might as well be marketing directly for Trump tbh, its those actions that do sway middle of the road types.

Yes, he expected it and planned it out.That is almost like causing it. Akin to yelling 'fire' in a crowded theater.

+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

These people are disgusting aren't they?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

a reply to: eluryh22

These people are disgusting aren't they?

You should possibly ask elury if he wants to use the word disgusting.
edit on 24-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

And about people that protested. Protesting is an American thing. Part of our history. Now it is somehow disgusting?

+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Yes, he expected it and planned it out.That is almost like causing it. Akin to yelling 'fire' in a crowded theater.

Lets be real here, because I don't think either of us ca read minds from thousand+ miles away. He may have expected angry protestors, but to say he "knows for a fact" that his presence will lead to violence and destruction of property is just plain incorrect and irresponsible.

Frankly, I would walk with the man proudly out of any venue, and I have kids with a Mexican lady who is also going to vote for him. If I were one of these angry people though, the only people who would be responsible for my violent acts are me, myself and I. Not a single other soul would be responsible. Only those who "chose of their own free will" to break the law and commit crime.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Lets be real here, because I don't think either of us ca read minds from thousand+ miles away. He may have expected angry protestors, but to say he "knows for a fact" that his presence will lead to violence and destruction of property is just plain incorrect and irresponsible.

Frankly, I would walk with the man proudly out of any venue, and I have kids with a Mexican lady who is also going to vote for him. If I were one of these angry people though, the only people who would be responsible for my violent acts are me, myself and I. Not a single other soul would be responsible. Only those who "chose of their own free will" to break the law and commit crime.

You are not plotting and planning every day on how to make yourself look better. He is.

+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Now it is somehow disgusting?

No, people who excuse rioting and property destruction, assault and the like are disgusting. Protest all you want. Keep it legal, and don't think the vast majority are going to let you blame someone hurting your feelings for your law breaking riots.
edit on 2420160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Now it is somehow disgusting?

No, people who accuse rioting and property destruction, assault and the like are disgusting. Protest all you want. Keep it legal, and don't think the vast majority are going to let you blame someone hurting your feelings for your law breaking riots.

If someone planned this out, as I believe Trump did. he is definitely an accessory.

+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

How is it not the fault of the illegals who illegally entered this country and illegally reside here who showed up to a Presidential speech about protecting US citizens and its borders and turned it into fracas about the rights of illegals?

Your whole argument puts illegals over US citizens and suggests Trump, a US Presidential candidate, cater to illegals over us Americans.
edit on 24-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I find your premise here equally disgusting. You're blaming a person's free speech for violence and destruction caused by others. I'm not surprised, but I hope you reevaluate things a bit.

Wait that isn't fair. Since when is it disgusting to put forth a possible conspiracy theory on a conspiracy theory website???

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this topic. There are a million topics about Hillary baiting in people and using subversive tactics everywhere on here. Why is the same not allowed to be said about Trump???

Are you saying he's not smart enough to come up with such a plot???

Is he too much of a kind man to ever do something like that???

Please. You're "wounded knee" BS doesn't belong here. Conspiracy Theories are allowed here Remember. If you don't like that go whine about it over on Facebook.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

How is it not the fault of the illegals who illegally entered this country and illegally reside here who showed up to a Presidential speech about protecting US citizens and its borders and turned it into fracas about the rights of illegals?

Your whole argument puts illegals over US citizens and suggests Trump, a US Presidential candidate, cater to illegals over us Americans.

You are in the wrong thread. What president's speech are you talking about?

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ludicrous. Trump can go speak wherever he wants. Just because the illegals are offended doesn't make Trump culpable for the extra damage they decide to inflict on the country.

You're reaching so hard I'm surprised your arm is still attached. Disgusting.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

What did he expect? Some people to change their vote to him? Ridiculous.

No, he expected exactly what played out.
clever
now what the average joe schmoe will see is a bunch of people trying to violently stop free speech of a politician. that will resonate quite effectively to the voting demographic.

Trump is very smart here. people are looking and not seeing Trump being the bad guy, they are seeing these rabid anarchists doing as the title suggests:

Protesters throw rocks, bottles outside Trump rally in New Mexico

They might as well be marketing directly for Trump tbh, its those actions that do sway middle of the road types.

So these protesters somehow didn't know what Trump was going to talk about and didn't plan ahead to use this situation and turn it into a ruckus?

I dare say, the protesters caused this.

link   

Ludicrous. Trump can go speak wherever he wants. Just because the illegals are offended doesn't make Trump culpable for the extra damage they decide to inflict on the country.

You're reaching so hard I'm surprised your arm is still attached. Disgusting.

What illegals?

My arm is fine. You just reached realllly far.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join