It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Threat of The New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I disagree, as I said before the Arab Spring is proof that an organised uprising against a tyrannical government, online, will work.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I suppose if one chooses to change the accepted definition, then yeah, the NWO is everywhere.

Scary.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Good points from down under…

adding that they present two faces in politics to block issues that help the people by tabling it in endless debate between 'both sides'. Then when a defense spending bill or better conditions for them comes up they vote as one.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
a reply to: XXXIII

The Globalist's aren't coming they're here, first they destroyed the unions by making the industrial relations rules like working hours and working conditions. Next they swallowed up all the small corner shops and shut out the little man, next they offer you just 2 choices ( exactly as the voting choices on the ballot box ) like here in Australia Coles or Woolworths to buy your food and BP or Caltex to buy your fuel.

You see their stink everywhere when you see a Duopoly...its their trademark. Its so you are given the illusion of choice when in point of fact you have none as they both collude to fix prices. In Australia you only have one Government and you get the choice to elect either the Left or Right, although the left has swung to where the right used to be 20 years ago.

The majority prefer having two options to select from. They accept things as they are. You are just a special snowflake.

originally posted by: Azureblue

Well its OK that it appears that way to you and its OK to feature the work of someone who is as much right as he is wrong in much of what he says.

Caution and prudence would cause a wise man to accept that there men who conspire to control other men, after all what is religion all about if its not about mind control?

Seeking Light, in my opinion.

originally posted by: Azureblue
What is politics about if its not about winning hearts and minds (mind control) to our/my way of thinking, what is war about if its not about power to rule, and conquest of either human or other resources.

Its reasonable to conclude that if men conspire with other men to win power over others and resources, for themselves then it follows that all such like minded men would pool their views, efforts and resources to take the world into 'their utopia.

Did the Vatican never exist? did the club of Rome never exist? does the CFR not exist and I could go on but I think you get the drift.

You tell me.

originally posted by: jacobe001

Good Post
I think the NWO is already here.
If you look at the Bilderberg Meetings and their plans, much has already come to past.
Transnational Corporations and Banks that owe no allegiance to any country is the glue that holds it all together, defended by a global military.

The trade pacts created since then have all been Globalist rather than Nationalist in nature where it benefited the global elite moreso than the nations people.

They have left the borders wide open for anyone to come in since borders mean nothing to them.

I think the litmus test is to question any legislation or political puppet that they throw at us that has Globalist or Nationalist intentions.
Trump is one such Globalist based on his history while telling the people what they want to here like Obama did.

Trump is Hope and Change2.0

"Just look at the Builderberg meetings and their plans." Why? Have you been to one?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: intrptr

I suppose if one chooses to change the accepted definition, then yeah, the NWO is everywhere.
Scary.

Why are you afraid?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Who says they haven't and don't?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Who says they haven't and don't?

Many people. They keep talking about how they'll stop them by voting for Trump, Bernie or Libertarian. I think Libertarian party would be the best place for the illuminati to hide. Think of it! Take over the party. Win the general and appoint all libertarians to the Supreme Court. Declare no need fot Congress and abolish it because government waste, then turn every interstate into toll roads and bango! Instant and total control.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

What would actually be wrong with a one world currency? Or even a one world government ?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

What would actually be wrong with a one world currency? Or even a one world government ?

I can attest to what has happened to the working conditions in my country when the corporations took over. You have no say in your destiny and rules, regulations and bureaucracy always land in favour of big businesses, so in effect if you have grievance on any issue and you go through the lawful channels only to see its rigged from the start and you always lose.

Lets say your not happy that your one dollar that is now worth 2 cents in the change over to a one world currency...bad luck your now poor and get over it or we'll throw you in jail with some trumped up charge you can never win because the laws were written by greedy bastards who want to make money one the change over.

The change over to a one world currency will see rich wealthy countries lose value and net worth because you couldn't do it the other way and make the poor countries worth more and make their citizens rich ? its common sense.

Quite frankly if you have seen how Brussels operates it would make anyone sick to the stomach with how they have become a Kingdom with supreme self given power to exact any tax or tariff they see fit without you getting to vote. I see my own Governments ineptitude at managing Australia's affairs and we don't need more bureaucracy.

Down with the New World Order.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Re-read what I said

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Defiythelie, You have made your opinion clear. Now, what ever will you do to stop it?
edit on 24-5-2016 by XXXIII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I also, think the new world order plan has failed, I see chaos ahead.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc
Does your personal distaste for conspiracy theorists disprove the existence of conspiracies, or refute the idea of corruption and crime in the upper echelons of society?

I'll agree that a lot of their ideas are stupid and implausible, but I won't swing to the other extreme and start putting my faith in authority.

Mistrust of authority is healthy, and the drive to revolt is natural in humans. Most manifestations of authority are fundamentally false and unnatural. If it was natural for humans to obey authority, we'd see a very different world. It takes an immense amount of time, resources, and effort to curb or extinguish the rebellious impulse. To me, the time and energy expended for that purpose is proof enough of the elite's malice.

They won't be able to extinguish the rebellious impulse. They would have to extinguish rebels instead. The propaganda.. the conditioning has been well tailored for a couple of decades now. When they make that decision most will just lap up the "because this is good for you" official line on the nightly news. People are even saying how glad they are about being sprayed with pesticides. They accept what the media tells them unconditionally like it is a parent. If they want to do something bad to a population all they have to do is come up with a pretty spin on it to make it sound good. It may not even make any sense but that is okay.. they can release something official to explain why it is in fact good for them and they will blindly accept it. We're screwed.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: riley

They won't be able to extinguish the rebellious impulse. They would have to extinguish rebels instead. The propaganda.. the conditioning has been well tailored for a couple of decades now. When they make that decision most will just lap up the "because this is good for you" official line on the nightly news. People are even saying how glad they are about being sprayed with pesticides. They accept what the media tells them unconditionally like it is a parent. If they want to do something bad to a population all they have to do is come up with a pretty spin on it to make it sound good. It may not even make any sense but that is okay.. they can release something official to explain why it is in fact good for them and they will blindly accept it. We're screwed.

What ever will you do about this?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I posted a reply to your thread.

Why did you just get personal?

Why didn't you actually ANSWER what I posted instead of just highlighting bits and pieces with no actual REAL response but a snide one liner which only conveys disdain?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I posted a reply to your thread.

Why did you just get personal?

Why didn't you actually ANSWER what I posted instead of just highlighting bits and pieces with no actual REAL response but a snide one liner which only conveys disdain?

It is not up to me, a supporter of global government, to answer. It is up to you, the one who has a problem with global government.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-5-2016 by XXXIII because: Inserted a music video.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Dear unless you somehow think you outrank me and that governments do not have to answer to the people they are meant to represent then no.

I am also not going to bother watching a random youtube clip without any description or real reason why it is valid Going by ATS guidelines you are meant to do so but haven't bothered.

Unless of course you think you outrank ATS too or are just trolling.

I suspect trolling.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Dear unless you somehow think you outrank me and that governments do not have to answer to the people they are meant to represent then no.

I am also not going to bother watching a random youtube clip without any description or real reason why it is valid Going by ATS guidelines you are meant to do so but haven't bothered.

Unless of course you think you outrank ATS too or are just trolling.

I suspect trolling.

The link is to a music video which fits the topic.

However, if there was a question in your post, I must have missed it amidst all of the assumptions?

You wrote: "They won't be able to extinguish the rebellious impulse. They would have to extinguish rebels instead. The propaganda.. the conditioning has been well tailored for a couple of decades now. When they make that decision most will just lap up the "because this is good for you" official line on the nightly news. People are even saying how glad they are about being sprayed with pesticides. They accept what the media tells them unconditionally like it is a parent. If they want to do something bad to a population all they have to do is come up with a pretty spin on it to make it sound good. It may not even make any sense but that is okay.. they can release something official to explain why it is in fact good for them and they will blindly accept it. We're screwed."

Where is the question in all of that?
edit on 26-5-2016 by XXXIII because: Addition of text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join