It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Threat of The New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
For over a decade, I have been listening to conspiracy theorists and other fringe thinkers proclaim the existence of a threat looming over America the beautiful. Apparently this threat is so vast, only a fraction of humanity united by hatred for authority can stop it. Believers gather together in darkened rooms to discuss their options, paranoid of prying eyes. Once the faithful have decided on a strategy, they set forth on the world wide web to expose the evil globalist agenda. These mighty keyboard warriors post blogs, comment on nefarious Illuminati music videos and author alarming videos on Youtube. You know those types which feature the creepy background music while displaying images of multi billionaires and politicians? Those people just have to be the very incarnations of malevolence. Just listen to that haunting music? Well, I have to say I prefer those videos to the ones where fringe junkies claim nearly every politician is The Antichrist. That is just absurd. Can you believers get some talent for your cause?

Is this all the fringe can come up with though? Agonizingly terrible videos exposing "the truth"? How much longer is it going to be before you believers get a new investigation into 9/11? What ever are you going to do about Sandy Hook? When will you see to ensuring the crisis actors end up incarcerated? How are those anti GMO protests going? I see you involve children in them these days. Did you take a page from Westboro Baptist Church there? When are you going to stop all the human sacrifices done by the Elite? When are you going to expose all of the covert mind control operations being carried out on U.S Citizens? When are you going to regain all of your lost freedoms? When will you stop Luciferian Hollywood? Finally, when will you put an end to all of those nefarious secret societies?

PS: This video will always have a special place in my memory:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-5-2016 by XXXIII because: The youtube video attachment malfunctioned.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video yet, but yeah. The illuminati should have taken over the whole entire world by now, even before they started accepting memberships in Belgium. Or was that Bavaria? Yeah. Wait. Bolivia? One of those B countries, anyway.

a reply to: XXXIII

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

No, Baltimore.
edit on 22-5-2016 by XXXIII because: The Illuminati requested it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Its a big world this one, the internet is the public police force now and the Corporations plans to bring in a one world currency and then a one world government has been thwarted many times. Don't be mistaken by thinking this isn't an evil plot to bring in a fascist system where the Corporations run everything, I remember hearing the worlds "We are a Global Company Now" back 20 years ago whilst working for this big American Company and thought...he we go now they are making another move.

The One World Government is going to be a Corporate Run entity where they only way you get a say is if you're a shareholder, billionaires club sort of. All the systems are in place but Syria was supposed to fall and Iran was supposed to be well and truly ruined by now, Putin is the only savior this time for the people of this world to beat fascism once and for all.

The war will be inside our minds this time with few experiencing the horrors or real warfare as WW3 will be largely fought with technology and drones. In the end most will beg to be saved by the Corporate Beast System and will be tricked into taking the DNA Mark to buy and sell.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Does your personal distaste for conspiracy theorists disprove the existence of conspiracies, or refute the idea of corruption and crime in the upper echelons of society?

I'll agree that a lot of their ideas are stupid and implausible, but I won't swing to the other extreme and start putting my faith in authority.

Mistrust of authority is healthy, and the drive to revolt is natural in humans. Most manifestations of authority are fundamentally false and unnatural. If it was natural for humans to obey authority, we'd see a very different world. It takes an immense amount of time, resources, and effort to curb or extinguish the rebellious impulse. To me, the time and energy expended for that purpose is proof enough of the elite's malice.
edit on 22-5-2016 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Personally, i don't place faith in authority. Not the CEOs, not the elected officials, and not the experts on conspiracy theories (except Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea), just to name a few. The only authorities i trust are folks like Schoenberg and Messiaen; people who've earned thier musical expertise through severe disciplined study and practice.

a reply to: Talorc

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The NWO one never made sense to me, it really took off, like most conspiracy theories did when the internet became available to the masses.

Ironically, as time goes by, a martial law scenario becomes increasingly unlikely thanks to the internet, and insurgent groups being able to communicate and coordinate themselves. Just have a look at the Arab Spring, mass protests and riots were organised via Facebook.

So nope, no way could a NWO be formed today....50 years ago, maybe, but not now.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The NWO one never made sense to me, it really took off, like most conspiracy theories did when the internet became available to the masses.

Ironically, as time goes by, a martial law scenario becomes increasingly unlikely thanks to the internet, and insurgent groups being able to communicate and coordinate themselves. Just have a look at the Arab Spring, mass protests and riots were organised via Facebook.

So nope, no way could a NWO be formed today....50 years ago, maybe, but not now.

Its far easier now, just cut the power.
People live their lives through the internet, socially we are far more isolated

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Its a big world this one, the internet is the public police force now and the Corporations plans to bring in a one world currency and then a one world government has been thwarted many times. Don't be mistaken by thinking this isn't an evil plot to bring in a fascist system where the Corporations run everything, I remember hearing the worlds "We are a Global Company Now" back 20 years ago whilst working for this big American Company and thought...he we go now they are making another move.

The One World Government is going to be a Corporate Run entity where they only way you get a say is if you're a shareholder, billionaires club sort of. All the systems are in place but Syria was supposed to fall and Iran was supposed to be well and truly ruined by now, Putin is the only savior this time for the people of this world to beat fascism once and for all.

The war will be inside our minds this time with few experiencing the horrors or real warfare as WW3 will be largely fought with technology and drones. In the end most will beg to be saved by the Corporate Beast System and will be tricked into taking the DNA Mark to buy and sell.

The Globalists are coming. What ever will we do?

originally posted by: Talorc
Does your personal distaste for conspiracy theorists disprove the existence of conspiracies, or refute the idea of corruption and crime in the upper echelons of society?

No, my personal distaste for conspiracy theorists does not disprove the existence of conspiracies, nor does it refute the idea of corruption in the upper echelons of society.

I'll agree that a lot of their ideas are stupid and implausible, but I won't swing to the other extreme and start putting my faith in authority.

Faith in authority? No, you must distrust your government so the Luciferian Elite can further divide you. Did you fail to read the memo?

originally posted by: TalorcMistrust of authority is healthy, and the drive to revolt is natural in humans. Most manifestations of authority are fundamentally false and unnatural. If it was natural for humans to obey authority, we'd see a very different world. It takes an immense amount of time, resources, and effort to curb or extinguish the rebellious impulse. To me, the time and energy expended for that purpose is proof enough of the elite's malice.

Your programming is a thing of beauty.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Is this all the fringe can come up with though? Agonizingly terrible videos exposing "the truth"? How much longer is it going to be before you believers get a new investigation into 9/11?

How long before the skeptics stop telling everyone to look ever deeper into the rubble pile? How about presenting evidence of ongoing, unjust, aggressive wars waged by the US and EU (NATO) around the world?

Oh, thats boring… thats, Tabboooo…

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Is this all the fringe can come up with though? Agonizingly terrible videos exposing "the truth"? How much longer is it going to be before you believers get a new investigation into 9/11?

How long before the skeptics stop telling everyone to look ever deeper into the rubble pile? How about presenting evidence of ongoing, unjust, aggressive wars waged by the US and EU (NATO) around the world?

Sensationalism sells.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So nope, no way could a NWO be formed today….50 years ago, maybe, but not now.

Lol, wipe the sleepers from your peepers. The NWO rears its ugly head everywhere and when people "protest".

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

What's your point exactly? You're nearing incoherency. Are you telling me that I should do what the government tells me because.... just because?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What's your point exactly? You're nearing incoherency. Are you telling me that I should do what the government tells me because.... just because?

You have the illusion of free will. You may do what you desire with that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXIII

What about the "Luciferians", do they have free will but the rest of us do not?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What about the "Luciferians", do they have free will but the rest of us do not?

No, we do not have free will either.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Sensationalism sells.

Dropping bombs is pretty sensational… kind of "overlooked' by the main stream, so no sensations on main street. They learned their lesson in Vietnam. They used to carry this stuff on the dinner time news. About 30 seconds into here:
Nowadays they don't show any actual airstrikes… in the main stream news… ever.

But heres another 1000 year old village meeting the US Airforce in another remote country, just for "sensationalisms" sake:
I got news for ya, new world order is the same old order…

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The Globalist's aren't coming they're here, first they destroyed the unions by making the industrial relations rules like working hours and working conditions. Next they swallowed up all the small corner shops and shut out the little man, next they offer you just 2 choices ( exactly as the voting choices on the ballot box ) like here in Australia Coles or Woolworths to buy your food and BP or Caltex to buy your fuel.

You see their stink everywhere when you see a Duopoly...its their trademark. Its so you are given the illusion of choice when in point of fact you have none as they both collude to fix prices. In Australia you only have one Government and you get the choice to elect either the Left or Right, although the left has swung to where the right used to be 20 years ago.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

For over a decade, I have been listening to conspiracy theorists and other fringe thinkers proclaim the existence of a threat looming over America the beautiful. Apparently this threat is so vast, only a fraction of humanity united by hatred for authority can stop it. Believers gather together in darkened rooms to discuss their options, paranoid of prying eyes. Once the faithful have decided on a strategy, they set forth on the world wide web to expose the evil globalist agenda. These mighty keyboard warriors post blogs, comment on nefarious Illuminati music videos and author alarming videos on Youtube. You know those types which feature the creepy background music while displaying images of multi billionaires and politicians? Those people just have to be the very incarnations of malevolence. Just listen to that haunting music? Well, I have to say I prefer those videos to the ones where fringe junkies claim nearly every politician is The Antichrist. That is just absurd. Can you believers get some talent for your cause?

Is this all the fringe can come up with though? Agonizingly terrible videos exposing "the truth"? How much longer is it going to be before you believers get a new investigation into 9/11? What ever are you going to do about Sandy Hook? When will you see to ensuring the crisis actors end up incarcerated? How are those anti GMO protests going? I see you involve children in them these days. Did you take a page from Westboro Baptist Church there? When are you going to stop all the human sacrifices done by the Elite? When are you going to expose all of the covert mind control operations being carried out on U.S Citizens? When are you going to regain all of your lost freedoms? When will you stop Luciferian Hollywood? Finally, when will you put an end to all of those nefarious secret societies?

PS: This video will always have a special place in my memory:

www.youtube.com...

Well its OK that it appears that way to you and its OK to feature the work of someone who is as much right as he is wrong in much of what he says.

Caution and prudence would cause a wise man to accept that there men who conspire to control other men, after all what is religion all about if its not about mind control? What is politics about if its not about winning hearts and minds (mind control) to our/my way of thinking, what is war about if its not about power to rule, and conquest of either human or other resources.

Its reasonable to conclude that if men conspire with other men to win power over others and resources, for themselves then it follows that all such like minded men would pool their views, efforts and resources to take the world into 'their utopia.'

Did the Vatican never exist? did the club of Rome never exist? does the CFR not exist and I could go on but I think you get the drift.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

Good Post
I think the NWO is already here.
If you look at the Bilderberg Meetings and their plans, much has already come to past.
Transnational Corporations and Banks that owe no allegiance to any country is the glue that holds it all together, defended by a global military.

The trade pacts created since then have all been Globalist rather than Nationalist in nature where it benefited the global elite moreso than the nations people.

They have left the borders wide open for anyone to come in since borders mean nothing to them.

I think the litmus test is to question any legislation or political puppet that they throw at us that has Globalist or Nationalist intentions.
Trump is one such Globalist based on his history while telling the people what they want to here like Obama did.

Trump is Hope and Change 2.0

edit on 23-5-2016 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join