It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREXIT: the full movie. Why England MUST vote to leave the EU.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Could someone present to me a Coherent and costed economic restructuring plan if indeed we do leave the European Union. ie...What happens next and how much will it cost us all.? Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Could someone present to me a Coherent and costed economic restructuring plan if indeed we do leave the European Union. ie...What happens next and how much will it cost us all.? Thank you.

NO.

LOL
(Sorry! Couldn't resist!!!!)

G

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see people are using logical fallacies i.e. ad hominem etc. rather than discussing the issues inside.
Limbo

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Could someone present to me a Coherent and costed economic future plan if indeed we do stay in the European Union. ie...What happens next and how much will it cost us all.? Thank you.

...see what I did there Solo?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Could someone present to me a Coherent and costed economic future plan if indeed we do stay in the European Union. ie...What happens next and how much will it cost us all.? Thank you.

...see what I did there Solo?

I heard a perfect analogy the other day.
Brexit..:..It's like two guys at a Disco, One guy says, Hey, this is #e, lets go, So they both head off into the night looking for another disco.

They find one, go in, but soon find out that this place is #e as well. They both end up arguing in the kebab shop at the end of the night why they left Disco number one in the first place.
edit on 3-6-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

At what point in the evening did they travel back in time to find a disco?

You might be showing your age a wee bit.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

At what point in the evening did they travel back in time to find a disco?

You might be showing your age a wee bit.

DIsco's still go down up here...Guy with music decks..check. Dancing..Check..glittery balls and lights..check...It's a disco to me dammit.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, the UK insurance community says that leaving would be a bad idea. Here.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I certainly couldn't - but then again I don't profess to be an economic / financial wizard.....unlike Gideon.
Now there's a man who many in the Remain camp keep on quoting etc - a man whose every single financial / economic forecast or plan has been woefully inadequate and inaccurate and who has failed to meet even the pathetically low targets he has set himself.
Yet now we have the ironic situation that many who have previously expressed their dislike of the man and have ridiculed his abilities and 'achievements' are quoting him as if he is some sort of economic guru.
You really shouldn't be able to make it up.....yet it is happening.
I don't believe a single word the man says nor do I believe a single of word of those he is aligned to are whom he represents.

I for one don't doubt for one minute that if we exit the EU then there will definitely be some difficult times ahead.
But I don't care.
I left school in '82 - the height of Thatcher's decimation of the UK's manufacturing base.
From that moment on all I've known here in the North East is economic hardship - it's all I've ever known, so what does it matter if I have to endure another 10 - 15 years of it?

But, and its a massive BUT, in time the UK will be better positioned to look after its own interests free from the dictates of Brussels.
The UK my daughter and grandson grow up in will be in control of its own destiny - that's a sacrifice I'm certainly prepared to pay.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Its interesting to note that support for a Brexit is growing in many EU countries, especially France.

Initially I thought this would be down to the predictable anti-English attitude of some.
But NO, many believe that a Brexit vote will help justify and give a certain level of validity to the argument for a Frexit referendum.

I think the EU fears a Domino Effect if we vote OUT.

Which would be great as far as I can see because I think there would be a rush to replace the resultant vacuum with a Free Trade Agreement.....the very thing the UK voted for all those years ago.

As a slight aside - its also interesting to see that there are genuine moves afoot by the EU to ban ANY future referendums, (referenda?), on all EU related matters - that's democracy at work, an unelected commission banning people expressing their democratic rights.
That is the reality of the future of the EU!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If you needed any more proof that the EU is a bad thing, look at how remainers are oh so happy to take a giant dump all over the rights of people to choose their government.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Seems the pro EU mp's in parliament will ignore the will of the people.

Now if that isn't a great big red flag to those sitting on the fence then I don't know what is.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Its interesting to note that support for a Brexit is growing in many EU countries, especially France.

Initially I thought this would be down to the predictable anti-English attitude of some.
But NO, many believe that a Brexit vote will help justify and give a certain level of validity to the argument for a Frexit referendum.

I think the EU fears a Domino Effect if we vote OUT.

Which would be great as far as I can see because I think there would be a rush to replace the resultant vacuum with a Free Trade Agreement.....the very thing the UK voted for all those years ago.

As a slight aside - its also interesting to see that there are genuine moves afoot by the EU to ban ANY future referendums, (referenda?), on all EU related matters - that's democracy at work, an unelected commission banning people expressing their democratic rights.
That is the reality of the future of the EU!

true story... please UK.. vote to leaf en open up the possibility for exit referendum all over the EU. here in the netherlands we can't wait!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join