It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Santa Claus was real? He's not, MANDELA AF Effect

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Not when many thousands of people are remembering it the exact same way as you...sorry...

JAden

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

It's not an Americanism...It's an idiotism... I've always stated I couldn't care less. Stating the idiotic version of that has nothing to do with being an American...

Jaden

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

It is still only anecdotal evidence. The probability is still with faulty memory since that does have empirical evidence. Whereas a localized space-time distortion of this type, here on planet Earth, has no basis at all nor has it been proven to even be possible.

I still have to side with the law of probability here....at least that is where I would put my money at this point in time.

Sorry.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Domo, are you sure you aren't living in an alternate universe, if you thought you were hearing carpe launch? Sorry.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Santa Claus, father christmas, whatever you want to call him, did exist, he just didn't have magical reindeer that flew and pulled a sled across the sky.
One of the figures he's based on is the very real(at the time) Greek Bishop, Saint Nicholas who gave gifts out secretly, and it's what the whole Santa brings you presents is based on.

And I do agree this whole Mandela effect is nonsense and the mods and admins need to put a stop to it.
a reply to: Domo1

edit on 25-5-2016 by mortex because: (no reason given)

(post by DutchMasterChief removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Lol is really the only response I feel your post deserves.
But I'll elaborate.
There's things that are legitimate topics of discussions and then there are things like this Mandela effect nonsense. And it is all nonsense.
Some topics have a positive contribution to a site, others do not.
ATS has grown in popularity over the years. Many years ago it was an amazing site full of interesting topics that weren't buried below the stupidity of things like Mandela effects. You could come onto ATS and find a wealth of information and knowledge on space, weapons(aircraft), secret societies, general conspiracy stuff, politics etc.
Today my so much, and it's because of ridiculous mind numbing things like Mandela effect threads.

At the very least they should have a section for all this spam like crap.

a reply to: DutchMasterChief

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yeh I'm not really complaining about this thread I get the point of it hence my agreement with the OP.

Nah, this Mandela effect stuff is beyond any of the other nonsense that gets posted.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

(post by DutchMasterChief removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

[snip]

I still fail to see how the effect is anything other than a case of mass memory recollection failure and feelings that people are so special the universe just MUST have changed around them. That is the source of my bewilderment and confusion.

edit on 5/25/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

(post by DutchMasterChief removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So is every memory you have nothing but a potential illusion to you? You trust none of your memories?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Whatever you say master chef.

I still fail to see how the effect is anything other than a case of mass memory recollection failure and feelings that people are so special the universe just MUST have changed around them. That is the source of my bewilderment and confusion.

I haven't experienced all the effects that people mention, but some I have. We do NOT see ourselves as special. We are your average every day people. I do not know why or how these things have changed, but they have changed. You don't understand it because it hasn't happened to you, but to put people down only makes some posters hesitate to even enter these threads when they would like to come in and make a comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join