It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Annee

Here's your answer: Build a death chamber they can walk into and kill themselves after they discover their orientation is pedophilia?

No, but why publish it.... Salon should get their dirty little hands smacked.... they know what they are doing. Next it will be in classrooms all over the country in Common Core lessons in language and math. This is disgusting and disgraceful.

Why hide it? Does hiding it make it go away?

Education, answers, reach out to others of same kind for positive support.

Did you get that little bit about Common Core off one of your Right Wing Extremist Fundie sites?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So? there are support groups everywhere...people can get help and support for almost anything nowadays if they actually want it.

To be perfectly honest - i don't really trust them to support and help each other, I reckon they should be monitored and stopped from networking alltogether.

They are by nature devious and sick, manipulative. Like a parent would leave a child with two pedofiles because they both swear blind that they'll keep an eye on each other.

LOL!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

No, it is the Left which is normalizing this stuff. Sure Republicans and clergy and various Politicians are pedo.... none of it is ok..... got it? No you are twisting my post and why? Because Salon freaking came out with this nonsense and you cannot possibly justify it.....yah just turn it into a Republican thing to deflect and why don't you just throw in the usual anti-Christian hateful bigotry thing while you're at it.

No, it is not "the Left" that is normalizing this stuff.

Dennis Hastert was the Republican Speaker of the House (incidentally, one of the leads going after Bill Clinton for, wait for it, sexual impropriety) and has had 60 or so prominent Republicans asking the court for leniency.

Josh Duggar molested his own young sisters! And what was the answer from the Christian apologists?

"Jesus has forgiven him."

So, peddle the "anti-CHristian" nonsesnse somewhere else ... face the facts!

The most prominent child molesters on the scene currently are Republicans and Christians.

Stop trying to create a smoke screen for these criminals!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Annee

When are they going to normalize cannibalism?

Soylent Green, anyone?

Here's your answer: Build a death chamber they can walk into and kill themselves after they discover their orientation is pedophilia?

Why do that when you'll gladly take them into your home!

You do know that's a really stupid response, don't you?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66
Fix YOUR FREAKING POST DUDE!!!!! I DIDNT POST THAT ^&%(

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX IT
FIX IT NOW

You seem overwrought.

Is there a problem?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Annee will defend anything. It has just been proven.

There's no need to make this personal.

There are plenty here who are jumping through their butt to justify ACTIVE CHILD MOLESTATION on behalf of the likes of Hastert, Duggar, Nugent, et. al.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

No, but why publish it.... Salon should get their dirty little hands smacked.... they know what they are doing. Next it will be in classrooms all over the country in Common Core lessons in language and math. This is disgusting and disgraceful.

Did you get that little bit about Common Core off one of your Right Wing Extremist Fundie sites?

Oh so publishing it is just about getting help ? I think not. That's a foolish position annee. What is your angle?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I fail to see the connection between liberals/the left and child abuse. It's not a political issue, it's a sickness that affects people all across the political spectrum. Way tho throw in personal political biases into an unrelated topic

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There are plenty here who are jumping through their butt to justify ACTIVE CHILD MOLESTATION on behalf of the likes of Hastert, Duggar, Nugent, et. al.

STOP THIS! I have never reported anyone and you are getting close. Are you that desperate to turn this around and blame Republicans, Christians, and pro second amendment people, all of whom you clearly hate?
edit on 21-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Oh so publishing it is just about getting help ? I think not. That's a foolish position annee. What is your angle?

Yep, must hide it. Must keep it a secret.

Don't even think of reaching out to other's who might need help.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I fail to see the connection between liberals/the left and child abuse. It's not a political issue, it's a sickness that affects people all across the political spectrum. Way tho throw in personal political biases into an unrelated topic

That's an excellent question vlawde.

It is obviously not a "left" problem, as very visible members of "the right" are apparently not only pedophiles but are active criminal child molesters.

Where is the outrage?

link   
One day I hope people will snap out of it, it's some mass hysteria or hypnosis stuff, who knows.

People get so caught up in trying to do the right thing, very admirable of them but short-sighted, also.

Doing the right thing now can have broader consequences - I hope one day people will snap out of it. I know it's hard to be honest and ask yourself what you've become, what you're actualy advocating either knowingly or unknowingly.

This is far worse than pushing drugs on kids but look at the efforts made in that area, as kids we were bombarded with anti-drug campaigns.

It's hard to admit that you got caught up in the frenzy of trying to be nice...having allowed reality to slip you by for a brief period. We've all done it...and nobody will laugh or criticise you for switching back to reality.

It's pride I reckon for some...they can't bring themselves to admit the truth, not realising that we need to sometimes make sacrifices and forget about ourselves, the here and now.

link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

But it seems to be more common now than ever, not just homosexual lifestyles but other, more extreme lifestyles and orientations. I see a patter develop here, and that pattern is a spiral and is gaining in velocity. I can't deny it any more and have become quite vocal about it.

They want to make "normal" a form of psychosis. When normality is destroyed, and everyone is so confused about everything that they literally don't know where to go to the bathroom anymore, a new normality can be defined for them.

They are hell-bent on destroying the family and replacing it with the state. Gross perversion of ideas regarding intimate relationships, through sexual manipulation and confusion, is central to this plan.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Excellent.

I've been waiting for them to tell me my post was Leftist Liberal.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yep, must hide it. Must keep it a secret.

Don't even think of reaching out to other's who might need help.

Im sorry Annee Im calling you out on this one. This is not about reaching out for help any more than Xena Warrior princess was and is.
edit on 21-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

When are they going to normalize cannibalism?

Soylent Green, anyone?

Why do that when you'll gladly take them into your home!

You do know that's a really stupid response, don't you?

I'm not the one defending pedophilia!

But to answer your question, I wouldn't use a gas chamber when a bullet is much more economical.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

STOP THIS! I have never reported anyone and you are getting close. Are you that desperate to turn this around and blame Republicans, Christians, and pro second amendment people, all of whom you clearly hate?

Report away and stop going off topic with threats and political baiting!

Are you saying that there are "second amendment people" that are also child molesters? I didn't.

I surely didn't.

The topic is the politicization of pedophila and child abuse. If you don't like the fact that the Right Wing is far more riddled with it publicly than any so-called leftist site, I can't help you.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Bone75

Lovely.

Apologies for not making myself clear.

Let me try again.

Some people here are condemning those of us for thinking that pedophilia is a disgusting, abhorrent act.

They (and you?) seem to think it nothing more than an "attraction disorder"? Like homosexual behavior.

In that, I would strongly disagree. Like I previously stated, a pedophile deserves a bullet through the brain pan.

Not acceptance.

No one has said it is not a disgusting, abhorrent act. In one of my first posts I pointed out the deep mental probelm of the man in the video. Youand others either like to twist things backwards or simply can't read.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: samerulesapply

But it seems to be more common now than ever, not just homosexual lifestyles but other, more extreme lifestyles and orientations. I see a patter develop here, and that pattern is a spiral and is gaining in velocity. I can't deny it any more and have become quite vocal about it.

They want to make "normal" a form of psychosis. When normality is destroyed, and everyone is so confused about everything that they literally don't know where to go to the bathroom anymore, a new normality can be defined for them.

They are hell-bent on destroying the family and replacing it with the state. Gross perversion of ideas regarding intimate relationships, through sexual manipulation and confusion, is central to this plan.

They who?

Aside from the pedophile in the video, we've seen here that very prominent Republicans and Christian figures are apparently not only pedophiles but are active child molesters ...

It seems statistically, there is a one-sidedness here ... but it doesn't tilt Left ... /shrug

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

So as best I can tell Salon published a freelance article by an admitted pedophile. Who wants the world to recognize and be aware that he has a mental disease and that he has chosen not to act on it?

My immediate thought is that if all pedophiles did this and went public the world would be a safer place? And maybe there would be more pharmaceutical or therapy options to lessen the danger.

Yes, and I agree.

Some scientists suggest/support sexual orientation is in the brain. The brain tells you who you are attracted to. Born that way. These scientists suggest/support pedophilia is its own sexual orientation. Which makes sense if all other sexual orientations are determined by the brain.

Sexual ORIENTATION has a genetic and resultant biochemical driver...I think the preponderance of research shows the same.

Pedophilia is a dysfunction....That should be addressed.

The compass does not point north or south or somewhere in between...the compass is not working properly at all.

Put another way, despite the right-wings fear mongering, people can not be "made" to be gay, nor can they be "made to be straight"...they can be made into pedophiles.

The Seminary and strict religious upbringing...where sexuality is virtually oppressed all-together and associated with "evil", badness, sin etc. is known to contribute to pedophilia like thinking. The sexual part of the brain is oppressed and stunted as the child grows through puberty and becomes an adult. They become adults, with all the physicality and sexual drive of an adult, but with a stunted part of their brain around "sexuality" and no experience or frame of reference in controlling or moderating that sexual drive that resides in a stunted corner of their brain. Again...strict religious upbringing + early seminary to priesthood (fully repressed and stunted sexual maturity and no experience moderating that drive) can increase risk of pedophilia behavior...They are literally still children in the sexual part of their brain while being full grown adults with the biological drive of adults...so they seek out children to match the age of their stunted sexual thinking.

A few years ago I heard a discussion by a bunch of psychologists and neurologists who had studied pedophiles looking for answers.

Now...I guess that dysfunction could be genetic for some? A neurological/physical atrophy in one part of the brain?

But no...I would not include it in LGBT because with LGBT the sexuality is fully matured and functional, just not aligned with the other parts of their physicality. With Pedophiles there is a an atrophy or stunting of the mind/brain associated with sexual development.
edit on 21-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join