It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SICK to death of transgenderism topics..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yes I'm aware of the irony here but all I see are threads about the subject and to be perfectly honest its driving me insane, apart from being interested if Michele is in fact Michael I could not really give a rats ass for it but its like an evil plague all over ATS. I don't have anything against the people liking it or the people hating it its purely that its about the only thing being discussed and with the plight of he world now I find it hard to think there's nothing more pressing or indeed INTERESTING to talk about.

Obviously the issue is being pressed in to main stream for an agenda but digging past news dominated by TG threads and seeing threads suddenly go off topic to fit in TG'ism in to a non related debate seems the norm at the moment and its DAMN annoying. Seems to me that no matter what is being discussed someone has an agenda or simply a stupid gene that tries to force TG in to a thread.

I just want the MODS to integrate the NUMEROUS threads in to a select few so those of us who like a broad slice of ATS do not need to wade knee deep in removed genitalia to find something more interesting..

Yeah, that's it....Short but sweet...

And just in case, this is a RANT, not a discussion, I have said my bit, I'm not here to defend my views or be patronised about how it should be important to me, I'd rather have a bad case of the runs than discuss it more..

Nighty night...

Paul...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Nice rant.

Of course, there's always the option of ignoring them, but then again this thread wouldn't exist if you had.

+28 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Nice rant.

Of course, there's always the option of ignoring them, but then again this thread wouldn't exist if you had.

In the OP's defense; it is getting difficult to ignore the Trans agenda. You can't even do a Google search without being subjected to their 'proud support' of these people. He is correct...enough already.

edit on 2016/5/17 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
When I first found ATS, it was all Ebola topics and I'm glad I didn't get sick Ha ha. ATS is a wonderful place to learn and share... I find it so wonderful because you have so many topic forums to choose from and from that, we can start our own threads!😊
So, my advice is to either learn a little bit from the constant repeat subjects (I hate politics, but read the threads on them anyway... since there are so many) or start some new threads with different topics. Hope that my advice helps.
oh, sorry this isn't a discussion yet I felt compelled to reply.

+29 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I saw this today.. just to keep on topic

I am not really overly focused on US politics .. but i remember seeing a discussion of bathrooms lol

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Nice rant.

In the OP's defense; it is getting difficult to ignore the Trans agenda. You can't even do a Google search without being subjected to their 'proud support' of these people. He is correct...enough already.

I hadn't noticed that with Google search, but yes it is a hot topic here at the moment, maybe there are agents provacteur at play?

+7 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Agreed.

But then I am also visiting this site far less frequently at the moment due to all of the Trump / Clinton threads.

I mean it's also election year here in Australia but we haven't turned an entire website into a partisan debate forum.

Can we PLEASE just let transgender folk pee in peace like they used to and get past who your next president will be. Both nominees are duds, just admit it and accept your doom America.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I'm a middle-aged white male so, of course, I am nothing but an ignorant, intolerant, hate filled bigot who also owns firearms and prays to my Lord, so my opinion on the matter means nill.
I'll give my opinion anyway. I agree with you 100%.
The often utilized thread killer should condense every thread on this topic to a single thread as it does with other repeat
threads.
Not gonna happen and it is my impression that dissenting opinions are not welcome on tranny threads even if only to say you are sick of hearing about it.
The reality is that hardly anyone cares which restroom you use, how you dress, or what you do in the bedroom as long as it does not effect them.
That is reality no matter how hard or how many times some one wants to pretend otherwise.
The over-representation of such topics has achieved "agenda" status in the same way the false narrative of BLM has.
All the sane people can do is wait for the tide to ebb and wait for the next craze.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't have the stamina to give all the different groups the attention they crave. Keep your labels and piss off. I'm just gonna ignore all the insecure attention seekers and stay in my own lane.

I have some nice scotch here at the house if anyone wants to join me.
edit on 17-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yes ironic thread indeed but I have the same feeling about this.

Not only on ATS but everywhere. The 'Trans-trend' is not only on ATS but everywhere really. Three times a day or more (im even not on facebook) I see something about transgender.

I've nothing against transgenders, its all fine and dandy if they are happy. Same as with gays and so on, I'm pretty large about such subject but seeing it everyday is pretty annoying and I'm not interested in these subjects at all. I try to turn the blind eye, but it annoys me really much for same reason.

You know, sheeple's mimic each others and eats the trends INSTANT now-a-days. They are annoying and out of control, they think and like what others think. I dont know if this is happening because of Facebook, but for some reason I feel like Facebook is the reason for PC and other trend-bandwagons.

I'm pretty tired

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Don't worry. It'll all be forgotten about by Christmas.

The whole thing is just being used to rile up the right wing rubes of the Republican base.

They used Ebola in 2014. After the election, it was quietly forgotten about.

Fear mongering over Bathrooms will vanish into the ether too.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Can we PLEASE just let transgender folk pee in peace like they used to and get past who your next president will be.

i think this should be some kind of banner on the front page of ats.

it really is becoming a headache visiting this site lately.

+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's been said before and I'll say it again, if you people really want this to go away then simply stop treating us like crap and show us the same dignity you would anyone else. Calling us

1. Tranny
2. Freak
3. It
4. Man in a dress
5. Mentally Ill
6. Abominations
7. confused men
8. Shemale
9. He-she

and etc etc...is anything but respectful or compassionate. Every time one of you says these kinds of things you attempt to rob us of our dignity. Oh your mad because people are talking about us and supporting us then maybe you should go live in the Middle East where they don't talk about us they just throw us off roof's. You may find you like it over there with their strict adherence to religion and oppressive views towards woman and outright hatred and contempt for anything LGBT. I hate to break it to you guys but we are in the 21st century and it is no longer in fashion to hate anything that isn't a white christian male, that mentality died along time ago.

So chin up it's not that bad some of us are actually pretty cool and fun people but you wouldn't know anything about that because your too busy being all angry and butt hurt to open up your mind to anything outside of your little idea of how the world should be. Put the hate flavored kool-aid down for a sec and join the adults party where we have beverages that taste like love and sunshine.
edit on 17-5-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I treat people like people.

If they're assholes, I will treat them as such.

If they aren't, then I won't.

I don't care how they want to dress or who they want to sleep with.

It's none of my business.

That being said, I won't march in a parade for anyone. Again, not really any of my business.

+13 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
It's been said before and I'll say it again, if you people really want this to go away then simply stop treating us like crap and show us the same dignity you would anyone else. Calling us

1. Tranny
2. Freak
3. It
4. Man in a dress
5. Mentally Ill
6. Abominations
7. confused men
8. Shemale
9. He-she

and etc etc...is anything but respectful or compassionate. Every time one of you says these kinds of things you attempt to rob us of our humanity and dignity. Oh your mad because people are talking about us and supporting us then maybe you should go live in the Middle East where they don't talk about us they just throw us off roof's. You may find you like it over there with there strict adherence to religion and oppressive views towards woman and outright hatred and contempt for anything LGBT. I hate to break it to you guys but we are in the 21st century and it is no longer in fashion to hate anything that isn't a white christian male, that mentality died along time ago.

So chin up it's not that bad some of us are actually pretty cool and fun people but you wouldn't know anything about that because your too busy being all angry and butt hurt to open up your mind to anything outside of your little idea of how the world should be. Put the hate flavored kool-aid down for a sec and join the adults party where we have beverages that taste like love and sunshine.

Nobody's butthurt champ. I don't stand on a soapbox labeling myself. It's stupid. I don't care what you are, why do you care so much in trying to get me to recognize 1 small facet of yourself as a person? Why don't you tell me about all the interesting things you are instead of where you pee and what anatomy you do or don't have and who your favorite type of people to have sex with are?

That's a joke son. I don't care about that crap. I don't know anything interesting about you to like and associate with in order to become friends because, your badge and your cause is all you proclaim and it paints a self imposed small picture of yourself: shallow.

I don't have shallow friends.
Not shallow? Then show me something else man.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix
it feels like the majority of us are getting the blame for the opinions of a small minority.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Why don't you tell me about all the interesting things you are instead of where you pee and what anatomy you do or don't have and who your favorite type of people to have sex with are?

Because girl that is not what is trending silly

As for who I sleep with I have to ask why so curious? Are you interested because I am available

Not shallow?

Well I am a Leo and we can be pretty shallow I admit. I do like nice things and pretty people but we are also warm, fun, energetic and generous. I hope you understand that I'm being playful with you because I'm not really clear on exactly what point you were trying to make.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

Why don't you tell me about all the interesting things you are instead of where you pee and what anatomy you do or don't have and who your favorite type of people to have sex with are?

Because girl that is not what is trending silly

As for who I sleep with I have to ask why so curious? Are you interested because I am available

Not shallow?

Well I am a Leo and we can be pretty shallow I admit. I do like nice things and pretty people but we are also warm, fun, energetic and generous. I hope you understand that I'm being playful with you because I'm not really clear on exactly what point you were trying to make.

I like old black and white movies and great wine.I'm an Aquarius and my best friend is a Leo. I like House of Cards and every once and while my friends drag me out to go drunk bowling. I'm pretty good at poker, used to be a huge Depeche Mode fan and cooking is my passion. Not a big fan of dogs but cats are ok.

See what we just did. We behaved like humans. No banners, badges,parades etc. I didn't think you were just your cause/label and we got to know things about eachother.

Felt kinda natural

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Oh sugar I'm a whole lot other than just my cause but I do stand up for myself and those like me when people attack us or attempt to trivialize our exsistence. Rather natural of any human to do so I would think.

+4 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Why do you ppl talk like that?..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join