It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good new UFO video from /r/UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Interesting share OP

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Perhaps this is the Electronic Countermeasures System mentioned earlier? Britecloud

ETA: Apparently, "BriteCloud can ‘seduce’ the most modern threats away from the platform.", maybe those are decoys being deployed. ?
edit on 5/16/16 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: VikingWarlord

Counter measures are numerous releases for very obvious scientific reasons, at most we saw two was it three releases, also counter measures fan out, that isn't seen here. I also am pretty damn sure its NOT cgi fully, the virtual camera used to render such things unless you are ILM etc isn't driven to its full potential by an amateur CG artist and there's no obvious layering going on. That said you could be looking at Sirius (someone needs to time map sky co-ords) and then have cg pods added, now that would work and it does not need an amazing level of expertise on the CG side.

I'd go with that but if its not its a good UFO spot...
edit on 16-5-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
In todays age of consumer available drones, that have quite a range/distance/ceiling on them, I'm surprised anyone takes videos like this seriously.
There's relatively cheap drones with lights and cameras on them, not to mention the more expensive ones.

It's quite possible that they have setup some mechanism on the drone(some of the more expensive drones are quite large and have lots of room/places to mount things) to "release" those so called orbs?
I don't see any orbs, I see little dots of light..ie, it's quite a distance away.

There could also be multiple drones.
Notice how he moves and shakes the camera right before the other lights appear? ie..shaky so you don't get a good view of the other drones. Stops shaking the camera/moving just in time for you to see the lights moving away from the original light source. How convenient.

Seems unfeasible right? Think of all the magnificent and crazy things mankind has achieved and built. Doesn't seem so crazy now does it.

Wondering why people would pull such a hoax stunt? Why do people play pranks on others to begin with in general? Because they like tricking people and think it's funny.
Some peoples egos are huge and they need to feed them. Fooling thousands of people with a video of drones with lights on them at a great distance away so all you can see is specs of light in the sky just above the tree line, would greatly feed someones ego. Especially when that video is shared across Internet forums.

Then again, who knows? Maybe it's the military.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

A drone possibly, multiple drones, not so sure, coordinating the flying secondary drone to emerge from behind or in front of the initial drone so it looks like a pod coming out of the main craft to the video taker would need some serious planning and flying skills / alignment which for a hoax is pretty over the top.

Its possible but I'd say very unlikely...

I'd say either star with CG added or something down right odd...
edit on 16-5-2016 by Mclaneinc because: Waking up...brain spelling lag...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
That's either a helicopter or a drone. weirdos

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I really enjoyed this video! S&F

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

In todays age of consumer available drones, that have quite a range/distance/ceiling on them, I'm surprised anyone takes videos like this seriously.

Seconded for reasonin', instead of just believin' in.

It's quite possible that they have setup some mechanism on the drone(some of the more expensive drones are quite large and have lots of room/places to mount things) to "release" those so called orbs?

Called servo mechanisms can be used to light short duration sparkers or bits of sparklers, home made short duration flares, etc. Could even be hanging from a balloon, drifting on almost no breeze, directly away from the camera.

It does blink and move, one time from off frame to the center of view, (how convenient) seems to fade at the end before burning out. Otherwise, far off dot shooting off sparks that 'fall' and go out, with a little CGI mix.

I used to tie fireworks with delay fuzes on them to balloons and release then in the eighties. The delay was a cigarette attached to the fuze. Always wondered what people thought of those…
edit on 16-5-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Something about the footage looks a bit off; however it's not an UAP orb, as they go dim in a more natural looking way.
If it's genuine, think laser - bloom - plasma.
Have a nice day!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 65536
Something about the footage looks a bit off; however it's not an UAP orb, as they go dim in a more natural looking way.
If it's genuine, think laser - bloom - plasma.
Have a nice day!

Ding ding ding ding!!!! Yay I knew at least someone here would know whats up.

Them damed plasma blooms do make for some nifty non linear optical mediums to do all sorts of voodoo with....al sorts.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm sure this topic is filled with deep government insiders who are giving clues to their secret military operations.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

The one in the video has been around for a while.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

n fact they can be very accommodating for a one time repeat performance
a reply to: BASSPLYR

if only they would do so with the rest of us! if only...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

n fact they can be very accommodating for a one time repeat performance
a reply to: BASSPLYR

if only they would do so with the rest of us! if only...

Then they would probably have to invent a bunch of A###0's to do damage control on ats.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
I'm sure this topic is filled with deep government insiders who are giving clues to their secret military operations.

Of course and they are watching ewe. b kareful.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
While feasible I suppose, I have doubts that anyone would pull a drone prank at 3 in the morning, in Alaska no less. I also don't think for a moment someone could deploy something that drop a payload. And the light doesn't seem to move at all. Doubting a drone at all.

Military testing? The last bastion of defense for anyone who doesn't want to admit it's something extraordinary. : )

Could be of course.. black projects are impossible to disprove. Which makes them a very convenient debunking mechanism. Whatever the point of light was, it did not seem to be moving, which is what is interesting.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: georgeglass

Actually they do watch this site. Aviation forum especially. Some may even work for "them"

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Interesting video, thanks for sharing.

What is noticeable is that the UFO moved very slowly up to the top left part of the frame :

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Fort wainwright is right down the street. Probably ECM testing.

Can go into detail, but wont

---

After the 1 minute mark the video noise displayed
by the REAL camera footage starts and stops
(i.e. freeze frames) while the light CONTINUES
to blink which indicates a blinking light overlaid
likely using an Alpha-Transparency Channel matte.

(it's too clean on the zoomed edges of the light
overlay for a Green-Screen/Blue-Screen Chroma-Key
so an Adobe After-Effects type of Alpha Transparency
channel composite is the most likely explanation).

The NIGHTTIME BACKGROUND camera footage is REAL!
...BUT the blinking light itself SEEMS to be fake because
of the START and STOP of the Video Noise patterns which
are caused by the low depth of field and high ISO setting
of the original nighttime background footage.

The video noise SHOULD NOT ever freeze-frame
and the light continues to blink...that's NOT how
video works!

The sporadic freezed-framing of the video noise
YET the blinking of white light continues to blink
says FAKE COMPOSITED VIDEO to me!

edit on 2016/5/17 by StargateSG7 because: sp

edit on 2016/5/17 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

Very interesting video, always nice to see new videos and new sightings.

I always hope to find out what the things in our skies are but I have slowly started to feel even those in power do not know. Yes there is those that are secret projects, yes there are those that are oddities in our skies that are natural but being one myself of seeing something that was so close and I could not describe puts me in a position that maybe we are not all that important but another part of the grand universe of life.

I would love to have known what this was, what this man saw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join