It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New OAN Poll: Trump Leads Clinton 55% to 45% on Hispanics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Of note from this poll from Trump's perspective:

-Hillary has a 51% to 49% edge overall

-Trump leads her 55% to 45% among Hispanics

-58% of independents side with Trump

The black vote sides heavily will Hillary(87%), which brings up some other questions as the Clinton's have been terrible for blacks and it seems they as a culture follow group think more than anyone else, but as far as Hispanics go if this poll is right, it can blow open the general election in favor of Trump.

If Trump does anywhere near that well with the Hispanic vote, continues dominating the evangelical vote and pulls more independents which I believe he will when he really goes in on Hillary and attacks her, Hillary doesn't stand a chance and the presidency will belong to the Donald.

edit on 14-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Muy bueno.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

They polled 120% of Hispanics?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

So the long and short of that is clinton beats trump.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Ha.

Typo fixed.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Not when one considers the trend.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thats because Trump eats tacos and Clinton eats the souls of children when they cry at the dentist office.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BooCrackers
Thats because Trump eats tacos and Clinton eats the souls of children when they cry at the dentist office.

With hot sauce,she always carries hot sauce.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Meh not sure 1500 people shows any sort of trend.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Of course Hispanics love trump....he created jobs in the piniata factories and demand in the market.
Win win

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

It's only May, Clinton and Trump haven't even faced off in a debate, and its only 51% to 49%. The media has already tried all their smear tactics including the Hitler comparison, and its only 51% to 49%. Think about that for a minute.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

National Poll: 1500 Registered Voters – Donald Trump Wins Hispanic Voters: Trump 55%, Clinton 45%…
Posted on May 13, 2016 by sundance

One America News Network and Gravis Marketing, a nonpartisan research firm, conducted a random survey of 1,574 registered voters across the United States. The poll was conducted on May 10th and has a margin of error of ± 2.5% at the 95% confidence level. (Link to More Data)

This OAN poll is the stuff of Team Hillary Clinton nightmares, for a couple of reasons.

1.) The poll is well oversampled toward Democrats: 40% Democrat, 33% Republican, 27% Independent. Yet, Hillary barely squeaks out ahead.

2.) The Independents in the poll heavily skew toward Donald Trump 58%. This is the battleground space/electorate for almost all swing state polling.

3.) Donald Trump wins Hispanic voters.

4.) The polling base, “registered voters” does NOT include the Monster Vote.

theconservativetreehouse.com...
[e ditby]edit on 14-5-2016 by JBRiddle because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2016 by JBRiddle because: I'm a noob!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I got rid of cable and TV several years ago so I have never heard of OAN can someone tell me a bit about it?

I did say this is the first poll like this so I wonder how their polling compares to other polling systems.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I am, I would say that logic goes both ways since yes it is early and they haven't even debated yet.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I got rid of cable and TV several years ago so I have never heard of OAN can someone tell me a bit about it?

I never heard of OAN either. Here's what I found out:

One America News Network (abbreviated as OANN, commonly referred to as One America News (abbreviated as OAN)) is an American conservative cable news television channel that is owned by Herring Networks, Inc.. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C.[1]

Originally envisioned as a right-wing conservative news network, OAN's stated focus is delivering a credible source of national and international news 24/7.

OAN features slanted political analysis programming and political talk shows, along with network special documentary-style reports; its news coverage attempts to maintain objectivity while its political shows illustrate a strong conservative bias.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A lot of these polls counting 'registered voters' are skewed toward 'likely' voters; defined as those that participated in the last two presidential elections.

This may not take into account the huge amount of new voters that have been motivated by both the Trump insurgency, and the Saunders movement, both bringing in large numbers of NEW voters.

And in BOTH camps there is a sizable amount of them that are driven to prevent the criminal Clinton from taking the Oval Office. Unlike Bill, Hillary has no charisma, exerts no effort for compromise. She is shrill and polarizing.

I support Trump, but I likewise give Saunders a lot of credit for exposing the corruption of the political machine that controls the selection process of both parties. Unlike Trump, Saunders will get robbed of the nomination by the overwhelming number of superdelegates that skew the numbers in favor of Hillary (if this race on the Democratic side was judged by only the intent of voters, and not coupled with the superdelegate count of political elite, it would be called a tight race and Saunders would be considered a real threat).

Frankly, I hope Saunders is able to pull off an upset and make this a true race of outsiders that are aimed to rip up the existing system. I would choose either of them over Hillary in a heartbeat.

We can't trust the polls this year.
edit on 14-5-2016 by lakesidepark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Meh not sure 1500 people shows any sort of trend.

It all depends on how you ask...

Ten percent of the respondents identified as Hispanic.

Source

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Oh that is fantastic, just like last time he 'ran away' with rhe Hispanic vote and it was something like 5 people asked.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

One America News Network (abbreviated as OANN, commonly referred to as One America News (abbreviated as OAN)) is an American conservative cable news television channel that is owned by Herring Networks, Inc.. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C.[1] Originally envisioned as a right-wing conservative news network,[2] OAN's stated focus is delivering a credible source of national and international news 24/7.[3] OAN features slanted political analysis programming and political talk shows, along with network special documentary-style reports; its news coverage attempts to maintain objectivity while its political shows illustrate a strong conservative bias.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

In other words, it's tough to take them seriously. Similar to Rasmussen.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I get the feeling that OAM is FOX News on rightwing steroids.

Well, their poll may still be OK however this is their first one as they said. If it lines up similarly to other polls known for accuracy then that's fine, but if it deviates too far off then we will know it is a propaganda piece. It still says Trump will lose against Clinton so at least we know it isn't from bizarro world.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join