It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic traits we Inherited from Extraterrestrials

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Any genetic incursion being spliced into our own genetic code would be readily apparent. Especially in the last decade now that we've mapped not just the genome of Homo Sapiens Sapiens but our closest genetic relatives including 2 extinct archaic populations, Chimpanzee, Bonobo and the Easter and Western Gorilla's. Any manipulation of our DNA would be more prominent than the chromosomal fusion event on human chromosome 2. With that said, I should also point put that if a non-terrestrial species were to make its way here, their technology would clearly be superior,to ours but it wouldn't necessarily make them superior as an organism. I might even argue That if they were so superior to us, why would they need us as slaves in the first place?

Well that's the thing though, a species able to come here when ever they please, would automatically in our mind be technologically more advanced then we'd be. Although technology wouldn't mean its a more superior organism due to the idea that they became techno logic, that they wouldn't have to be active any more where they could have machines do that for them and would be complacent to the point of being couch potatoes. But if a species where a lot older then us, it would mean it been through a lot more crap then we been through which would make one think they'd be more resilient to germs or illnesses, and managed to still stay physical active, thriving for generations, while not trading in their organic matter for techno substitutes to be more adapted to space and not being reduced to being brains or becoming blobs of organic juices.

And yes, we'd be terrible slaves, why use us when our whole political regimes are so divided(It can be a good or bad thing), when if they want something done right, they can do it themselves.

Not necessarily. It would depend on which of the parents were carrying the gene in question. You can have two brown eyed parents have a blue eyed baby when both are carrying the gene for it. My son has blue eyes. I have blue eyes and his mother has brown eyes. She also carries the OCA2 gene as her mother and sister are blue eyed. There are a multitude of variables that can determine which traits present phenotypically and even when you chart out all of the possibilities and variables, it still won't always predict the outcome. Genetics are really crazy when you get down to the details. It's why I stuck with physical anthropology and left the genetics to the pencil pushers and lab rats.

Yea, I was reading that up yesterday, whole bunch of factors.
edit on 14-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
a reply to: supermilkman

This makes me hate biology. So much psuedo-science.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The fact that there is so much diversity is an obvious indication that we inherited genes from other species, whether its Neanderthals or extraterrestrials who knows?

Actually, you've got it completely backwards. The humans with the highest degree of genetic diversity are sub Saharan African groups like the Khoi San people. Their high degree of diversity is a result of their relative isolation and the absence of genetic admixture. The humans with lesser degrees of genetic variation are those who demonstrate evidence of multiple admixture events in combination with a gem rot bottleneck event roughly 70 KA which is likely linked to the Mt. Toba volcanic eruption that occurred at that point in time.

but it definitely seems like there have been some cross breeding going on some thousands of years ago. According to scientists blue eyes and fair skin can be traced back to a single ancestor.

The eyes, yes, can be traced back to a single genetic ancestor who loved near the Black Sea between 6&10 KA. Lighter skin is possibly an even more recent mutation but it's hard to say for sure. The genetic data indicating a male with blue eyes and darker skin tone only comes from one individual and he lived in what is now Spain approximately 7 KA. The fact is though thst the first members of our genus, Homo, (H. Habilis and initially H. Erectus) originally had very light skin. Much like the other great apes (Chimpanzee, Bonobo, both groups of Gorilla) we had very white skin because when we were covered in body hair, there was no need for the extra melanin in our skin. The very recent change to lighter skin in the Spanish specimen has been tied to increased pastoralism mad do the subsequent change in our diets from maintaining a more sedentary lifestyle while raising crops and domesticating animals for food, milk and fur. So either the dietary change influenced a beneficial mutation or possibly (in my opinion, a less likely one) there was an epigenetic change because we already had the genetics in place that allowed for less melanin. Either way, there is no evidence to suggest any non terrestrial or unnatural for an origin of these mutations.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

I agree that biology is one of the more verifiable sciences but there are certain aspects I don't like about it. I mean what about variables like genetic mutation? Is it possible that these aren't alien genomes but rather mutations or errors in certain genetic codes?

And what's the deal with the Ashina clan and "red gene?" Apparently they have alleles of a dragon? So there's a "dragon gene" in certain bloodlines? If its true, then its a interesting concept seeing that the Asians highly revered the dragon but at any rate this isn't necessarily proven either.

What I don't like about biology is the racial supremacy it tends to incite. Recessive traits like white skin, blond hair, and blue eyes are statistically rare compared to dominant traits, and just like rare diamonds or gemstones, people place more value in them. It's possible Hitler thought they were the superior race because of this statistical improbability (or that he met Nordic aliens maybe?)

Yet I was always taught that dominant traits were passed down as an evolutionary mechanism for better survival. So traits like darker skin, brown eyes, dark hair etc would, according to this philosphy, be preferred for survival of the fittest. If this is true, which I'm not necessarily agreeing it is, then why don't people frown upon these more recessive traits if they're inferior?

Also wouldn't characteristics like dark skin and blue eyes be considered more rare and even more exotic? And when I come to think about it, why are a majority of the athletes in football, basketball, etc black? Is this proof that their profile makes them superior in terms of physicality? Or maybe these traits doesn't necessarily give anyone a competitive edge in the scheme of evolution?

Of course I don't know much about biology so I'm still learning. I might be wrong on some points.

One last thing. You said wide hips can be an indicator of an alien gene. What if people are just fat or genetically predisposed to be overweight? Now anyone who reads this will think their wide hips may be a "hint" that they're aliens.

Do you see the implications created when people make such assertions? Its like saying people who have hazel eyes are more "spiritually intuned" which can't be proven. Kind of like how horoscopes gives vague readings and details that could apply to anyone regardless of their sign.
edit on 14-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
In the year 1990 an article was published in the Weeklyworldnews newspaper about a French anthropologist named Dr. Henri Noblet who claimed that we inherited genetic traits from extraterrestrials who interbreed with us 8000 years ago.

“Many of us have been influenced by the alien gene pool, some more than others,” Dr. Noblet told reporters in Paris.

“In fact, there are people who are better than 60 percent alien living among us right now. Eye color, foot size, muscle tone, even the way they sleep and think, are dead giveaways to the influence of extraterrestrial ancestry. It is a simple matter to identify these people when you know what features to look for.”

Noblet’s report has been suprisingly well received by most of the human-development scientists around the world. German archaeologist Dr. Richard Graff said there is plenty of evidence to support the French anthropologist’s claims. “There is little doubt the human mind has changed dramatically in the past 8,000 years,” said the expert.

“We also know that the very appearance of humans became much more refined at the same time. Natural evolution is too slow to have caused such sudden changes. It is more likely they were brought about by the introduction of superior characteristics from an extraterrestrial gene pool."

Noblet says the following physical features may indicated a strong extraterrestrial influence in your ancestry:

1. Eye color is usually green or hazel. The eyes are set wide apart in the head.
2. Feet tend to be small and narrow. Toes are apt to be longer than most people feel is normal.
3. Ears are larger than average and set close to the head.
4. Hands and fingers are long and slender. Nails tend to be perfectly formed but fragile.
5. Facial features are usually delicate but sometimes appear to be sharply chiseled. Lips are either fuller than average or unusually thin.
6. Hips are fuller than average to downright wide. In women, breasts are small for build.
7. Hair tends to be red or blonde, but hair color alone does not prove alien ancestry.
8. Body build is small to average. Bones are usually weak.

Interestingly enough 20 years later after his claim Scientists from different parts of the world discovered that white skin & blue eyes (both recessive traits) originated 8000 years ago near the black sea. My own research over the years has also led me to believe that recessive traits came from extraterrestrials. Lets take a look.

Genes come in versions known as alleles. There are dominant alleles and recessive alleles and ear lobe attachment is thought to be a recessive trait.

Tallness

Although it’s easy to say that between a tall and a short gene, the tall one is dominant, it’s not necessarily the case studies shown that being tall is infact a recessive trait which is completely determined by genetics.

A study from Massachusetts Institute of Technology concludes:

“Height is almost completely determined by genetics, but our earlier studies were only able to explain about 10 percent of this genetic influence,” said Dr. Joel Hirschhorn, of Boston Children’s Hospital and the Broad Institute at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, in a press release. With their new study It’s believed that up to 80 percent of a person’s height is determined by genetics."

Green eyes large and set far apart, the hand and finger thing, small build and very weak bones, ears are small but flat with attached earlobes, feet are small and extremely narrow, facial features and full lips, naturally dark blonde.

I do not have wide hips nor disproportionately small breasts. I do not have the skin abnormality, however my skin is very translucent and soft and every vein is visible, even if I have a tan. I also have a rib abnormality that suddenly appeared when I was seven and has never been explained.

This is a very interesting thread. I personally believe that we are descended from beings not of this world. Some of us just have more distinctive traits...not just physical either.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Some may find this interesting

The Hybrid Project The Hybrids and The New Race of Children:

"Extraterrestrials known as Alien-Human Hybrids are created through processes and procedures that occur during and after the abduction of, and/or visits with, Humans by ETs and Advanced Intelligences. The HR Team believes many, but not all, Hybrid beings are a biological combination between Humans and what we believe to be Extraterrestrials and Advanced Intelligences; however, their creation is not limited to the combination of only two species’ DNA. In other words, they most likely have more than two “parents.” The term Transgenic Beings was officially put forward by abduction researcher Budd Hopkins in his 2003 book entitled Sight Unseen to describe these types of new beings, and as you may have already read in our document entitled Alien Agenda, the HR Team concurs with authors Hopkins’ and Rainey’s hypothesis.

Transgenic beings are created from the process called Transgenesis. It is “…the process of introducing an exogenous gene – called a transgene – into a living organism so that the organism will exhibit a new property and transmit that property to its offspring. Transgenesis can be facilitated by liposomes, plasmid vectors, viral vectors, pronuclear injection, protoplast fusion, and ballistic DNA injection….Transgenic organisms are able to express foreign genes because the genetic code is similar for all organisms...........” [1]

See whole article here:
hybridsrising.com...

Now if you are wondering if you may be a hybred yourself, ask yourself do you find an almost lifelong obsession with
aliens? - This is one indication; Another indication is if you are obsessed with debunking alien posts on internet forums;
This debunker mentality is caused by an inner fear that aliens are somehow influencing you [which they might be] and to protect yourself from their inner influence you are obsessed with disputing claims of an alien presence. - But this is not to say you should stop being a debunker - ETs don't care and if they really wanted Man to be fully conscious of their presence and influence your could be sure they would make themselves known.

Tor exampe in this hypothetical case scenario:

"Alien Disclosure Concert to be held 2020 in Jerusalem Planet Earth"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
― Arthur C. Clarke, Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry Into the Limits of the Possible

“Magic's just science that we don't understand yet.”
― Arthur C. Clarke

“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.”
― Arthur C. Clarke

edit on 15-5-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Forgive me If I cant answer all your questions , I'm just an undergraduate student in Physical Geography . unfortunately Biology is not my field so I have limited knowledge on these topics.

what's the deal with the Ashina clan and "red gene?" Apparently they have alleles of a dragon? So there's a "dragon gene" in certain bloodlines?

There are alot of royal institutions and secret societies/cults that believe they descended from mythical or semi-historical figures & this has been going on since ancient times. The dragon/serpent is a creature that has been recorded virtually every culture In ancient history. The well known conspiracy theorist David Icke claimed that these ancient serpent/dragon beings were reptilian extraterrestrials , when you read these myths you can understand how he came to that conclusion. because all of those myths describe these dragon creatures as being humanoid in form which is very odd. for example:

In China you have the Dragon Kings.
In India You have the Nagas & Surpas.
In Greece you have the Drakianas/serpent monsters.
In Hebrew you have the Seraphim (meaning "fiery serpent")

All these supernatural beings were half-human half-serpent that could produce offspring whoem supposedly became kings & queens which later turned into royal families and cults like the one you just mentioned. The X-files made an episode about this: tracytwyman.com...

What I don't like about biology is the racial supremacy it tends to incite. Recessive traits like white skin, blond hair, and blue eyes are statistically rare compared to dominant traits, and just like rare diamonds or gemstones, people place more value in them. It's possible Hitler thought they were the superior race because of this statistical improbability (or that he met Nordic aliens maybe?)

I agree It might create Inequality among society , The caste system in India is the most perfect example. India literally have their actors make skin whitening ads on television , I find that pretty sad.

Hitler was deeply influenced by occult societies who based their belief on a book called - "Vril: the coming Race"
you can read more about the book here: en.wikipedia.org...

The Nazi occultists also believed In mythical gods especially the Hindu gods & their offspring (called Aryans) , The word Aryan originally means 'noble' & has been used by many Persian kings. The Nazis adopted the term to deify themselves as the descendants of this godly master race. As far as I'm concerned the Nazis never made contact with ET's.

why don't people frown upon these more recessive traits if they're inferior?

I never said that these recessive genes makes people physically superior , However Just because something is recessive doesn't mean it's inferior.

Also wouldn't characteristics like dark skin and blue eyes be considered more rare and even more exotic?

I think most people can agree that dark features are more appealing when it comes to physical attractiveness however everyone has their own preferences.

Why are a majority of the athletes in football, basketball, etc black? Is this proof that their profile makes them superior in terms of physicality?

The whole Idea that all black people are good in sport is a myth and no It does not make them physically superior , That's not what evolution is all about. Evolution is about adapting to the environment ect. black people would't cope in cold climates so that would put them in a disadvantage. In terms of "physicality" African men are on average skinny with and average height of 1.65m , That doesn't look physical superior to me.

edit on 15-5-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Excellent analysis! You actually put a lot of things in perspective.

So basically the reptilians, alien humanoids, and dragon/serpent species are the same? Different cultures would obviously classify them with different labels so this makes sense to me as well has having their own specific folklores.

It's pretty interesting and sort of adds up if true. Also is there any correlation with the kundalini rising or the serpent in the Garden of Eden?

Ever notice how the medical caduceus shows two coiled serpents spiraling upwards on a rod? In kundalini awakenings the idea is that dormant energy is at the base of our spines and when activated goes upwards through the spine until reaching enlightenment.

The Adam and Eve story taught that a serpent in the garden would teach them all knowledge good and evil, and although I believe the Genesis story to be more of a myth, I see the concept being to evolve into a God rather than being subservient to one.

Maybe they're not all related but its seems like a weird coincidence.

And with all the conflicting Vril stories its hard to know which ones are actually true but I believe in it for the most part.

Hitler and the SS were influenced by Hindu cosmology thanks to Blavatsky and her Secret Doctrine novel. The Secret Doctrine was nothing but reskinned material ripped off from the Upanishads and Vedas. The information is still relevant though even if she, like many others in the world of theology, spun it into her own worldview, especially an anti-semetic one.

I still believe there were aliens involved with the Nazis as well as magic, channeling, rituals, other types of experimentations etc.

As for biology you could be right that recessive traits aren't necessarily inferior, nor dominant traits superior. Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder so what one may see as attractive others may not as much.

Although evolution is about adaption why are there still so many advanced black athletes? In nurture vs nature experiments it was discovered nurture plays a bigger role in the development of an individual. So with blacks it may have nothing to do with genetics but there's got to be some other explanation besides sports traditionally being an outlet for disenfranchized minorities.

And it wouldn't surprise me that blacks average on being more skinny considering the general poverty of many Africans in indigent cultures. Same with education and intelligence. People stereotypically label them as dumb because of their race when it actually has to do with lack of education and other resources to meet basic needs.
edit on 15-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Cool stuff. Never heard of this before. Maybe people who are abducted are getting probed and spliced with alien genes? I believe it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And for those of you ready for the truth:

DNA Reveals Humans Are Designed By Aliens

Could our genes have an intelligently designed "manufacturer's stamp" inside them, written aeons ago elsewhere in our galaxy? Such a "designer label" would be an indelible stamp of a master extraterrestrial civilization that preceded us by many millions or billions of years......

Alien disclosure and DNA? - The truth is sometimes stranger than fiction

edit on 17-5-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join