It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic traits we Inherited from Extraterrestrials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Very nice. Good stuff so far. While I do believe in a creator, I do not believe in religion, or religious concepts. I believ in a cretor soooooo much higher than any of that garbage.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
OP you had me intrigued until you posted the pic with tongue. I'm sorry but I'm a damn male and my mind just went straight into the gutter after that!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So are all short blonde haired females with blue eyes aliens? LOL We evolved from a predator obviously because that is the only smart animal in the world.

-As in like a lion or tiger. Carnivores. Or maybe it was a DNA splice by both it and Herbo's OOOOOhhhh scary! lol

- Not that I'm saying we evolved from those particular animals just pointing it out sorry Too much to drink.
edit on 11-5-2016 by BLee8127 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BLee8127

Lol, I am well under 5 feet, so watch out! Hahahha

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

This is my first post here, so I hope I'm doing it right! Ancienthistorian that was a great lesson in genetics, very informative and thorough! However I am at a loss to why you believe aliens are the cause of genetic diversity in respect to certain traits. Surely the diversity of Phenotypes has evolved in response to evolutionary pressures that occured over the 100-200 odd thousand years modern man has been around.

While the population was much smaller back then evolutionary pressures were hugely increased compared to modern man due to much higher death rates meaning mutations that were advantageous entered the gene pool much easier than they would today.

Also I'd like to remind you that our earliest ancestors in the homo lineage homo habillis was using stone tools around 2.5MYA. So your proposed leap in technology had a very long time to materialize.

If you have any evidence that can effectively counter the scientific consensus please share it so we can have a discussion

Final year biology undergraduate
Want refrences or some elaboration just ask!
P.s I'm over 6ft and of larger build maybe I'm just incapable of thinking in the alien mindset :p

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darwin999
However I am at a loss to why you believe aliens are the cause of genetic diversity in respect to certain traits.

Welcome to ATS! One thing you'll see here quite often, is otherwise intelligent, rational individuals making gigantic leaps to conclusions that support their own preconceived world view, regardless of whether or not there is any evidence to support those conclusions. This is particularly common when it comes to the 'alien' topic.

Again, welcome, and enjoy your stay!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well then, let me present to you John D Rockefeller who matches quite a few of these.

edit on 12-5-2016 by SuspiciousTom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
This is why Jesus said that everyone is born a sinner, simply because everyone now has fallen seraph or fallen watcher DNA in their bloodstream.

Why didn't he just say that?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

This is why Jesus said that everyone is born a sinner, simply because everyone now has fallen seraph or fallen watcher DNA in their bloodstream.

Why didn't he just say that?

He probably did. However, the elite in their churches and Vatican empire love to keep peasants ignorant and in the dark. So they reworded His words into a parable to fit their agenda.

With the truth as a parable and the peasants dumbed down, this is how they keep control of the population.

Other fact about fallen angel DNA is that it contains more copper. This is how some people can divine for water and others cannot. Water follows fractured mineral veins containing Cu++, Zn++, Fe++, instead of hard base rock. So water diviners are not detecting the water directly, they are detecting the + valency mineral veins instead.

What did the evil church do to diviners ? Burn them at the stake simply because their DNA is chemically different.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
So haven't seen this being brought up yet... But there was this guy called Adolf Hitler, back in the day, who wanted everyone to have blonde hair and blue eyes... Alien involvement has also been speculated right? It's all very conspiracy theory, but that's what ATS is for

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Other fact about fallen angel DNA is that it contains more copper.

More than none?
DNA is composed of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus, and hydrogen.
That's it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Rapha

Other fact about fallen angel DNA is that it contains more copper.

More than none?
That's it.

I think he means their blood has more copper....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
So haven't seen this being brought up yet... But there was this guy called Adolf Hitler, back in the day, who wanted everyone to have blonde hair and blue eyes... Alien involvement has also been speculated right? It's all very conspiracy theory, but that's what ATS is for
goooood friggin point! That is probly a tad important to think about!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime
He said DNA.
Twice.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

He said DNA.
Twice.

I agree with you there, but I still think he meant our blood.... it has more copper, or he is lost and I am correcting him...lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

If its nit-picking time then just look at the bible. Daniel 2:43

God created humans in His light from CLAY (Earth). Hence humans were initially brown skin, brown eyes and brown hair.

Angels are IRON hence more metallic in heavy metals.

The Bible mentions that neither can be mixed together. ...even as iron does not combine with pottery...

DNA as in blood, bones, muscles has more metals in them hence they are biased towards the nephilim blood-lines.

Hell i get one word wrong and lets throw the baby out of the bath-tub. Why do i bother.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha.

Angels are IRON hence more metallic in heavy metals.

What has led you to that belief?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

a few things to consider:

1) Genomic Entropy

yt: Prof. John Sanford on Genomic Entropy
youtu.be...
Geneticists:
Dr. Crow: we are inferior to caveman.
Dr. Knodrashov: no human geneticist doubts man is degenerating.
Dr. Lynch Even assuming a lower mutation rate, we are degenerating at 1%-5% per generation.
Implies a young Creation and as with DNA complexity, theory of evolution is unlikely.

Average cell in 15 yr old - up to 6,000 mutations per cell. (all your cells are different)
Skin cell in 60 yr old - up to 40,000 mutations
Mutations primary cause of aging and death.
“...little potential for substantially increasing the upper limit of human life span.” (upper limit: 120 yrs)
--Michael Lynch (Population Geneticist)
50% reduction in sperm count in men.

Around 100 new mutations per generation.

Dr. Francis Collins, head of Human Genome Project, converted to Christ partly due to the data he found working in genetics.

2) Hundreds of cases of ufo/abductees calling on Jesus to end their abuse have been documented.

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

Youtube: Ancient Aliens Debunked
youtu.be...

3) Even many of the biggest names in "alien" topic don't think they are alien:

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”
--Dr. Jacques Vallee
“The UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.”
--Dr. Pierre Guerin
“The UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture.”
--John Ankenberg
“One theory that can no longer be taken seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships.”
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke
“The evidence suggests that this is a program.”
--Prof. David Jacobs, Temple Univ.
“Can we exclude the possibility of an extraterrestrial evangelism?”
--”Carl Sagan, The Andreason Affair,” ”Raymond Fowler

4) this guy makes some interesting points:

YT: Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
youtu.be...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

For me, it finally came down to: Is Jesus who he said he is?

Testimony of the Evangelists by Simon Greenleaf, one of the greatest legal minds that ever lived:

"Lastly, the great character they have portrayed is perfect. It is the character of a sinless Being; of one supremely wise and supremely good. It exhibits no error, no sinister intention, no imprudence, no ignorance, no evil passion, no impatience; in a word, no fault; but all is perfect uprightness, innocence, wisdom, goodness and truth. The mind of man has never conceived the idea of such a character, even for his gods; nor has history or poetry shadowed it forth. The doctrines and precepts of Jesus are in strict accordance with the attributes of God, agreeably to the most exalted idea which we can form of them, either from reason or from revelation. They are strikingly adapted to the capacity of mankind, and yet are delivered with a simplicity and majesty wholly divine. He spake as never man spake. He spake with authority; yet addressed himself to the reason and the understanding of men; and he spake with wisdom, which men could neither gainsay nor resist. In his private life, he exhibits a character not merely of strict justice, but of flowing benignity. He is temperate, without austerity; his meekness and humility are signal; his patience is invincible; truth and sincerity illustrate his whole conduct; every one of his virtues is regulated by consummate prudence; and he both wins the love of his friends, and extorts the wonder and admiration of his enemies. He is represented in every variety of situation in life, from the height of worldly grandeur, amid the acclamations of an admiring multitude, to the deepest abyss of human degradation and woe, apparently deserted of God and man. Yet everywhere he is the same; displaying a character of unearthly perfection, symmetrical in all its proportions, and encircled with splendor more than human. Either the men of Galilee were men of superlative wisdom, and extensive knowledge and experience, and of deeper skill in the arts of deception, than any and all others, before or after them, or they have truly stated the astonishing things which they saw and heard."

"After six years given to the impartial investigation of Christianity as to its truth or falsity, I have come to the deliberate conclusion that Jesus Christ was the Messiah of the Jews, the Savior of the world and my own personal Redeemer." -- General Lew Wallace, one-time atheist, military general and literary genius, who along with Robert Ingersoll agreed together they would write a book that would forever destroy the myth of Christianity. Mr. Wallace studied for two years in the leading libraries of Europe and America for information to destroy Christianity. While writing the second chapter of his book, he suddenly found himself on his knees, crying out, "My Lord and my God." The evidence was overwhelmingly conclusive. Later, Wallace wrote "Ben Hur" one of the greatest Christian novels.
~ General Lew Wallace

Buddha never claimed to be God.

Moses never claimed to be Jehovah.

Mohammed never claimed to be Allah.

Yet Jesus Christ claimed to be the true and living God.

Buddha simply said, 'I am a teacher in search of the truth.'

Jesus said, 'I am the Truth.'

Confucius said, 'I never claimed to be holy.'

Jesus said, 'Who convicts me of sin?'

Mohammed said, 'Unless God throws his cloak of mercy over me, I have no hope.'

Jesus said, 'Unless you believe in me, you will die in your sins.'"

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

i don't quite understand how the conclusion is made that just because different people have different dominant genetic traits that they must be partially alien. There are so many other factors to consider that to assume "alien DNA" is the only logical answer is absurd. Evolution occurs in all species- mankind included. As the need for certain physical characteristics decline over long periods of time those physical traits begin to disappear in subsequent offspring until they become rare and sometimes disappear altogether only to pop up in future generations due to remaining strands of dormant DNA. That is why even to this day some people are still born with residual tails, covered with hair, etc.

Evolution is BS. Someone still needs to explain the stink bomb beetle. This bug actually uses an explosion of stink for its defense mechanism. An actual explosion. How did it evolve? An explosion is instantaneous.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join