It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugees In My Town Making Me Nervous

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

It's not Muslims massing outside religious buildings in Texas with guns and masks, that's Christians.

No, they just churn out people who murder people over cartoons.

It's not Muslims passing laws in states like NC and Mississippi, it's Christians.

So, Muslims didn't vote on these laws and you think Muslims are very supportive of "trans" people? Have you looked around the world much?

It's not Muslims on radio talk shows preaching hatred and ignorance about LGBT people, that's Christians.

I have no idea where you're hearing this, but I've never heard someone on the radio preaching hatred about these people. How many "Muslim" radio shows are there even? Muslims around the world are quite hateful towards these groups, so I'm not sure why you think their indifferent or supportive.

It's not Muslims holding seminars where they stand on a podium and peach hatred for others, it's Christians.

Sure they do! They also blow people up with pressure cooker bombs and go on mass shooting sprees while screaming "allah ackbar".

When Muslims are actually attacking others in our society and actually forcing their religious beliefs onto the society around them in our countries, then I'll be just as angry about them as I am about the hypocrite Christian Conservatives.

Yeah, you're one of the people I'm talking about. You deflect and make excuses for Muslims, but clearly have a hatred for Christians. You cant even apply your own standards evenly.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Is that a rethorical question? Anyways, seems like you are sidestepping the point I made and trying to link me to racism.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I love how the conservatives have tried to spin the words "progressive" and "social justice" into insults.

I think it's the actions and people who self label as those words who have given them a bad stigma.

The alternatives are stagnation and injustice, which is actually what these people seem to stand for.

No, that's not the alternative. Reason and logic are. Your assumption that the people who use those labels are interested in those things is wrong. It's like claim "feminism is about equality". No it isn't. It's about lies, hate and supremacy.

I would rather be considered a progressive than a stagnant fool unable to cope with an evolving world

You need to realize that your vision is not everyone's and your subjective labeling of things you disagree with as "stagnate" is nothing more than your opinion.

and I would rather be considered a social justice warrior than believe that people should have the right to abuse others based on arbitrary things.

SJW's regularly promote hate, racism, division and tyranny in general. It's just that their targets are acceptable to those that buy in to this cult.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: onequestion
You have no idea if they are Syrian refugees...They could be Boko Harem from Africa...They could be Taliban from Afghanistan...They could be ISIS...They are not vetted...They have no identification...

They do not believe in our Constitution...They believe in muzlim sharia law...

They are muzlims...We are infidels...We are the Great Satan...

It is good to know who and what you are dealing with...

Do you have even the faintest idea about the checks, applications and protocols that refugees from Syria undergo to get to the USA? There's a waiting list and a winnowing process. Educate yourself.

link   
a reply to: harvestdog sounds like nazi propaganda

A search on Google

Reveals its from a anti Semitic book for children. From the nazi era.
research.calvin.edu...

Got any more nazi propaganda stories for us?
edit on 9-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Rocker2013 Im sorry but are you f'n serious? Where has your head been crammed the last decade? Muslims haven't been standing on stages preaching hate? I can link a dozen stories just in the first page of google in reference to Muslim hate. Do I need to post the picture of them throwing gays off buildings? Sometimes willful ignorance isn't cute.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

There isn't any Christian nation in the middle east, the birthplace of Christianity

That tells you all you need to know

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion damn skippy

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Islam started out there too... did you forget that part?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

A search on Google

research.calvin.edu...

Yes, you found a Nazi children's book that mentions a snake. Please show me where you got the notion that Trump's rhyme came from this book.

Talking about Nazi propaganda....

It's from a song by Al Wilson..........

A google search revealed that.......

edit on 9-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

A search on Google

research.calvin.edu...

That isn't nazi propaganda. It's a song performed by a black man named Al Wilson and written by another black man named Oscar Brown

Trump's use of it as an analogy for the Syrian refugee issue is dead-on in my opinion. I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of that region.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Does make you wonder how and why somebody comes up with such a horribly false accusation.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief studying 20th century history and Goebels propaganda, these things jump out at you

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So you are going to insist that it is not from an Al Wilson song?

Did you made up those claims yourself? A google search of the Trump snake rhyme points you directly to Al Wilson. So how on Earth did you arrive at that site with the nazi childrens book where no such a connection is made?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

So it is the fault of every single person over there that their country is war torn?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 no the point I'm making is that calling humans venomous snakes was an old propaganda trick of the nazis. I don't care about the al Wilson
song, but trumps dehumanisation of muslims.

edit on 9-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well man I don't know what country you are from but if you can BUY A GUN. Carry a hidden blade with you always...I'm not condoning violence only the right to protect yourself.

(post by BLee8127 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BLee8127

Where has that been happening where refugees are being relocated ? Caucasians commit the majority of mass shootings in the USA does that mean we should stop Caucasians from coming to the United States or Canada?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Ya i got what you were saying, I was asking why someone would not trust any and everyone from an area.
So far it is because Trump said so

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join