It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can going to Catholic Mass drive off the UFOs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've been seeing UFOs since 2015. Someone said they were experiencing similar problems and going to Mass regularly made the problem disappear. I also live in fear of being psychic, I don't want to be psychic. Do you think attending Mass will help me? I really just want to go back to a normal life, perhaps more devout than I was before. A few months ago I talked to a priest, and have been meaning to attend Mass but haven't for various reasons. I feel like I may have accessed a state of consciousness like a shaman which lets me see the UFOs or flyers. At first it was exciting but as time has gone on I feel fear of the UFOs.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Whaler

Go to the place where you feel most at peace..

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why would we want to drive UFOs off, anyway? We don't know what they are - hence the "U" part of "UFO. In which manner have they become a nuisance to you?...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 7-5-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Can going to Catholic Mass drive off the UFOs?

No, you have too get a "Restraining Order", but you also have to show cause that the UFO's have nefarious intentions and are stalking you ...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
When I first started seeing "things in the sky" it was nerve wracking.

Now I'm just like "oh there goes another one."

I haven't been to formal mass in years....these days i just keep the Peace in my heart and make Fellowship a full-time gig.

But if you think a formal setting will help remind you that everything is ok and hunky dory, by all means gopher it.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Tad bit of synchronicity happening....

Depends on the brand of Catholicism and the type of UFO...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

When you started seeing things were you engaged in any spiritual pursuits that might have caused it? I had recently started going to a Protestant church and had been hypnotized and was exploring psychic phenomena when I started seeing UFOs.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Can you elaborate?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OK, I will give the "serious" answer. Assuming UFOs are a phenomenon not explained by real-world, down-to-earth things misconstrued to be of extraterrestrial origin, I've heard two or three theories to explain them.

1.) Actual beings from other worlds in our galaxy.

2.) Extra-dimensional beings who travel from alternate or other dimensions.

3.) Fallen angels or other demonic entities deceiving us to think they are the first two.

IMO, the only way Catholic Mass would help you get rid of UFO phenomena is if the third explanation is correct is if the third theory is true and they are of a spiritual origin. If that's the case then cultivating a devout faith might set you aside from demonic tampering.

Another thing to consider is questions of your own mental/physical health too. I hate to be "that" person, but have you ever had issues that might lead to such a thing as you describe?
edit on 7-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So you fear some object....unknown....and flying...or moving through the air? Your problem with use of the term U.F.O. is the issue. Youve taken the term as little green invading men from mars here to eat us, steal our resources or enslave us.

Your only real issue is that one shouldnt automatically fear something flying by, without knowing what it is except its some kind of "object". It could be a bird, a child's drone-toy, a balloon...but youve lumped every potential possibility into the term.

I assure you...by definition alone as you used it...its nothing you can identify (Unknown)...an "object"...thats in the sky "flying". And so your afraid of unidentifiable objects in the sky flying...and treating them as positively creatures from outer space in flying saucers here to hurt you/us?

You have a long way to go to establish it is anything at all, an object, if its really flying etc, etc....yet you treat all of that as a ..."THEY/THEM/ALIEN/SPACEMEN".

We need to quit using terms so matter of factly to describe such a wide breadth of possibilities. And you used the term "'Catholic Mass". What about the Western Rite Orthodox churches, Anglican, Lutheran, as well as some Methodist churches? Even some Protestants have a form of "divine service".

So, you just want to know if the "CATHOLIC" mass only....not any other mass-forms from other religions will work? There is more than one....

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Mass is a wonderful experience when you are in a church of believer's with a priest whom also believes.
But to really get the strength to not only drive off these paranormal being's that disguise themselves as UFO's (I do not discount that we may have been visited by genuine UFO's but likely they then put our world under quarantine if they encountered our native spiritual war between good and evil) then becoming part of a prayer group at your church is perhaps the most powerful force, think of all the 17th, 18th and 19th as well as 20th century black magic cult's whom corrupted the prayer meeting for there own end's and then realise this Seance was actually a christian tradition, joining hands and being in a group to talk to the most powerful spirit of all - GOD is both the most powerful Magic of all and the highest psychic science of all, no trick's but prayers do get answered and even miracle's happen, the key is not to pray selfishly but to pray for other's and to join as a group in these prayers.

Jesus said "Where ever two or more are gathered in my name there I am also" and this does not just apply to the Mass (though that is the most important as it is a commandment of our lord as his last supper "do this in memory of me") but it definitely apply's to the prayer meeting, one point though prayer meeting's are not selfish they are about praying for other's, totaly strangers such as in the parable of the good samaritan or indeed for the whole of the group's well being's as well and they DO get heard.

When Jesus said ask anything in my name it can be rewritten As anything I would ask, do in accord with my will.

God watch over you and keep you AND your family safe.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
the pope said he would baptise aliens

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A mass
It's not about what you do where you go , it's about who you serve in a spiritual sense.
What spiritual activity are you involved in, drugs the occult

Going to mass isn't going to change anything, repenting of sin to God, changing your lifestyle, being a christian, that's what can change your situation
Going to a church, it means nothing, believing in Jesus, the devil believes in Jesus.
Don't waste your time going to mass
You know that

Now if you don't like theses visitors, you don't have to get involved or suffer their attention.
These other posters who say you should, they are not listening to you, they listen to themselves.
Change your life

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Make sure You bring some $$$ because they still "pass the hat" probably for the Defense Fund now... And if You put in a $20.00 You can't get change, they frown on that.. You might hit a 7-11™ en route and get a roll of .25¢...

A full $20.00 gets a 'Full Clear' though..

If it is really 'Old School' You might even be able to score some "indulgences" and who wouldn't want some indulgences on a Saturday night??? Nobody will mind You hitting the 08:00 mass 'hung like a bat' Maybe a roll of LifeSavers™ and some O.J. should break up that aforementioned $20.00..

While You're going anyway, can You light a candle for Me? I like to cover all the angles and there is a big to-do at the Sikh Temple and then an afternoon tea at the Hindu Temple...

Shalom Aleichem

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Did the priest touched u in a no go area

Oooh i just had to say it... bad bad me i'll leave now. Don't look under ur bed though E.T. might wants to use ur phone

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It doesn't have to be Catholic necessarily. I've also thought about going to a Greek Orthodox liturgy.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
A mass
It's not about what you do where you go , it's about who you serve in a spiritual sense.
What spiritual activity are you involved in, drugs the occult

Going to mass isn't going to change anything, repenting of sin to God, changing your lifestyle, being a christian, that's what can change your situation
Going to a church, it means nothing, believing in Jesus, the devil believes in Jesus.
Don't waste your time going to mass
You know that

Now if you don't like theses visitors, you don't have to get involved or suffer their attention.
These other posters who say you should, they are not listening to you, they listen to themselves.
Change your life

Why would you assume drugs or the occult are an issue for this person who is apparently Catholic and unlikely to be involved in the occult.

Drugs do not make you see UFO's. Maybe acid, but nobody does acid anymore. PCP would be obvious if that was the cause.

And calling Mass a waste of time? A bit disrespectful to Catholics. You do realize that without Catholicism there would be no New Testament right? So you might want to consider that when you insult the church you are insulting the tradition that created your religion. Kind of hypocritical.

If going to mass is a form of worship then calling mass a waste of time is calling worship a waste of time.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

My situation is a little....unusual....I've always seen things others didn't...mainly because I wasn't entranced by the mundane and awe struck by nature so i was always looking at clouds and daytime moons. I started seeing the ships about seven years ago in the daytime skies....silver streaks and and occasional black triangle looking craft. Very fast, only a few have been of long duration. I wouldn't say I was involved in anything unusual, (for me anyway), but most would classify me as a bit "strange".

The UFO phenomenon comes and goes, but I've found if you don't freak out about them and just let peace rule over you....protection and let go of fear....sightings become less frightening. I wish i could help in regards to your hypnosis experience, but I'm not well versed in that world.

Just breathe, and rest assured everything is gonna be ok.

If going to Mass helps you relax, by all means, indulge yourself in that Gathering.

Just curious, when do you see your UFO's?
Daytime?
Nighttime?

Ask yourself why you are concerned. If it's just a new experience, it will pass.

I think most of them are just here running errands.
Benign, really.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Maybe you are just tuned in to a different frequency. I would try and find out why you see these things. Triangles are sacred geometry so there could very well be a spiritual element that you are meant to figure out.

Wanting answers leads to answers that create new questions that make you feel stupid for having asked the old ones.

<<   2 >>

join