It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz - Out! See ya!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Wow! So this leaves Trump vs. Kasich. I wonder what will happen.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
1/47 Kasich has been oddly silent tonight, which makes sense since he is currently 4th place in a 2 man race.

Having not finished the thread.... He did not remain all the way silent. He did tweet and he still plans to go all the way to the convention.

His secret plan is just to make everyone THINK he is losing, when in reality (Kasich's) he is actually winning.

Tiger's blood anyone??
edit on 5/4/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I would like to thank the Trump haters for making this possible!

Your hate and spite towards Trump did not work out as planned.

Elect Trump .... the man who will put Hillary in jail for her crimes!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: ketsuko

I forsee a big deadlock between Trump and Congress, assuming it ends up in place. I think Congress will refuse to work with an outsider who has told them they are losers and ignorant. It has away been business as usual, why change now.

That is what Presidential Executive Order CAN be used for and Trump will use it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Snarl

He *used* to have some decent shreds of truth in his program, albeit interspersed with THE CRAZY. Let's be honest, much of what he said about the attempt to reform the caliphate and the US' bumbling in the region being used directly to that end came true. ISIS is exactly what Glen Beck was kicked off FOX News for, and he was kicked off because everyone thought he was a loon. Turns out he hit the nail square on the head with that one.

I admit I listen to his show every so often, or at least I do when he's not felating Ted Cruz and scare mongering Trump. I suspect he's playing the same game Rush Limbaugh played 24 years ago. A lot of people forget this, but Limbaugh in the early 90s was HARSHLY critical of George HW Bush leading to the election. He was simply positioning himself because, at the time him being not as well known, he recognized that his show would attract more audience if he was dissenting and complaining about whoever was POTUS than it would if he was simply putting on an "everything's good, folks" show. I reckon Beck might be playing the same hand here, ensuring that whoever wins the race he has license to continue his 3 hour piss and moan extravaganza.

Yes, I didn't mind his "out there" stuff as he did have some good points and insights.

I even wondered why the hell he was on CNN, when I first saw him.

But he just went full tard from the git go, non stop about Trump.

I still haven't listened to a whole one of his shows since last year, sometime.

I will catch a bit tonite to see what he says, tho.

Every ones head is exploding today. lol!

Gutfeld was almost in tears and George Will swallowed his thesaurus.

Haven't heard from Krauthammer yet. That ought to be something.

If Trump is nominated, the GOP must keep him out of the White House

www.washingtonpost.com... 6d7d_story.html

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I forgot about him!

Hahahaha! 4th place....

1/47 Kasich has been oddly silent tonight, which makes sense since he is currently 4th place in a 2 man race.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

If they had much on him they would have used it long before now.

Who do you think has more dirt in their past Trump or Clinton?

Trump is an alter boy compared to what Hillary is.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Having not finished the thread.... He did not remain all the way silent. He did tweet and he still plans to go all the way to the convention.

His secret pan is just to make everyone THINK he is losing, when in reality (Kasich's) he is actually winning.

Tiger's blood anyone??

I think he's like them spirits that don't know they are dead and haunt people.

Go towards the light, John!

edit on 5 4 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
GOOOD BYE RAT FACED LYIN' TED

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Goodbye Count Chocula. By the power of JESUS, SATAN BE GONE!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Wow! So this leaves Trump vs. Kasich. I wonder what will happen.

Good Morning!
Trump was declared the Republican presumptive nominee, including by Priebus!

So, Kasich is done, although he may keep denying it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Poor Carly...

She really got led down the garden path (which says a thing or two about her political savvy). She was Ted's blushing bride...er, Running Mate...for all of, what, a week?

She trotted out on stages, and sat in TV studios, gushing about Cruz's greatness while taking pot-shots at Trump as if she truly believed that she had joined the winning team - and would be spending quality time in the Oval Office as VP.

She falls off a stage, and Cruz just keeps on waving and shaking hands...we have a wanna-be VP down! What a maroon (Cruz I mean).

Then she comes out on stage after the Indiana Primary and gives a rousing speech about bravely continuing the battle for "the soul of the Republican Party", etc., etc....and then her fearless leader comes out right after and says he is quitting.

Poor, poor Carly...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Nice

And now........

That made my morning!

Thank you, still laughing!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Couldn't be more delighted. Wonderful. I could hardly believe it last night, still can't hardly believe it.

Wonder what Caroline has to say now???
I can just hear her: "Hey Dad, you remember that time you ran for President? Yeah...that was so weird." For the rest of his life. She will NEVER let him hear the end of it.

Reminds me of "Dot" from MadTV a little - always embarrassing her dad. Flick flick flick....
on tape, forever recorded. Flick flick.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Most people in the US dont vote on issues, they vote on who they feel they relate to. Thats what nobody seems to realize, even as they do just that.

And if that's true, then that's the most frightening thing of all given Trump ... Bernie ... Hillary.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I do feel sorry for Carly. Cruz used her.

I wonder how many other women he asked to be VP before he found someone who would accept.
It was obviously a big deal to her.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

She fell off of a stage? Really?
How awkward.

It was bad enough her singing to those two little girls. I'd love to have seen Caroline's face when Carly did that....LOL!!!

Anyway, I don't feel too sorry for Carly. If she was dimwitted enough to accept his "invitation" to the ultimate prom, that's on her. Very poor judgment. She's done for now, too.

I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly blames her for wrecking it all to hell.
LOLOL!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!! LATER HATER !

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why? Why would comedians need to eat their words?
Oh right Trump. Who says he's going to make it so journalists can't print negative things about him.
You're probably right. It will be like Russia. Where you can't say anything bad about the govt or risk punishment.j
Jail terms for Tiffany because she got an abortion. So what she's only 16. Abortion is murder. Capitol punishment might be reasonable.
Of course I won't take nukes off the table.
Ill bring back a lot worse than waterboarding.
Yeah in the old days he'd be carried out on a stretcher.

Yes you're absolutely correct. Those comedians are in danger.

We all are...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why? Why would comedians need to eat their words?
Oh right Trump. Who says he's going to make it so journalists can't print negative things about him.
You're probably right. It will be like Russia. Where you can't say anything bad about the govt or risk punishment.j
Jail terms for Tiffany because she got an abortion. So what she's only 16. Abortion is murder. Capitol punishment might be reasonable.
Of course I won't take nukes off the table.
Ill bring back a lot worse than waterboarding.
Yeah in the old days he'd be carried out on a stretcher.

Yes you're absolutely correct. Those comedians are in danger.

We all are...

Where did you hear he was going to 'make it so journalists can't print negative things about him'? I did hear him say he is going to open up libel laws so the media can not lie about people, which seems very fair.

Can you post you link where he said he is going to end govt criticism? cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join