It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Trump Family I know" by one of his employees...Lynne Patton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Good luck with the thread though. I think even if it was revealed Trump has been best friends with a Muslim Trans-woman for his whole life and she made a video akin to the one you've posted people would still find a way to spin it negative.

Didn't even make it 5 posts and the haters have swooped in.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What has he said that was racist...I ask this all the time. It is like asking where the thermite is in the 9/11 forums....it is simply never answered....

The rhetoric about Trump is causing the hate not trump himself. There is no ulterior motive for this woman. Obviously some of you did not watch it. I know, you might puke but hey, it's ok....
edit on 05pm31pmf0000002016-05-03T15:22:38-05:000338 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
No wonder Trump loves the poorly educated so much. They'll buy any brand of BS he offers up for sale.

I don't hate Trump, I admire him....

He's a genius at marketing to a targeted demographic.
edit on 3-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What has he said that was racist...I ask this all the time. It is like asking where the thermite is in the 9/11 forums....it is simply never answered....

Perhaps his comments about Mexicans being rapists...but he does assume some are good people.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.

That comment could be considered racist, but I don't really care personally.

The rhetoric about Trump is causing the hate not trump himself.

Much of that "rhetoric" is based on things he has actually said. Take a look at this site and see a small collection of dumb things he has said: www.marieclaire.co.uk...

There is no ulterior motive for this woman.

How do you know? Do you personally know her? Can you see in to her mind and know her intent? What a silly thing to say.

Obviously some of you did not watch it. I know, you might puke but hey, it's ok....

I did. Thanks for assuming. It's obvious propaganda. Is propaganda ok as long as it's coming from your savior Trump?
edit on 3-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Never bite the hand that feeds you. Very smart.
Trump should give that woman a raise!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
An actual PAID supporter and we should believe it because?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
An actual PAID supporter and we should believe it because?

Because it's confirmation bias for the Trump circle-jerkers.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: matafuchs
This video is a must watch for all. It does not matter who you are for right now. Take five minutes and watch this. She works for one of Trumps sons but this really puts it in perspective.

What he is accused of is totally put to rest by Lynne as a Black Female executive. If he was misogynistic or racist there is no way she would be employed, right?

www.youtube.com...

It is time to stop listening to bullet points and start listening to those who know him best.

So here we have a highly intelligent, well educated, black female endorsing Mr Trump. Stop believing the hype......

hmmm....anyone notice anything in those still photos of the women?......all young and beautiful....show me the dumpy, grizzled 60 year old woman who also is "highly intelligent, and well educated"...but looks old and haggard.

So intelligence and education is based on looks. Okey-dokey.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I could make the argument that how you and others are in here "circle-jerking" about how CLEARLY this must be propaganda is the exact same kind of confirmation-bias you're accusing others of.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think Trump recognizes people on his level of what he considers acceptable.

I don't think he is racist or anti-gender per se - - - - I think he's more of an Elitist.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

I could make the argument that how you and others are in here "circle-jerking" about how CLEARLY this must be propaganda is the exact same kind of confirmation-bias you're accusing others of.

So myself and others can easily recognize this for what it is and you want to turn it around and say that recognition is confirmation bias?

By all means, make that argument. I'd like to see how you achieve that.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The rhetoric about Trump is causing the hate not trump himself. There is no ulterior motive for this woman. Obviously some of you did not watch it. I know, you might puke but hey, it's ok....

No, it is like asking you to google it if you haven't done so. Or to go outside if you live in a cave...

at 4:52

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You're just saying things that are your opinions and parroting back at each other that your opinions are correct. I believe that qualifies as a prime example of confirmation bias. You can say things like "I can see this for what it is" and the like but it does't make what you're saying true. Plenty of crazy people on the streets yell at people for being blind and not seeing what's right in front of them, it doesn't make them right either.

There is no right or wrong for either of us here because you either believe she made this video in good faith or you believe she was told to do so (or at the very least she isn't 100% honest in her intentions) Either way there is no proof of anything one way or the other.

I was just pointing that out.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Literally pointless to try to argue with someone who refutes your arguments by saying "Just go outside"

It's the equivaent of saying "because I said so"

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

Literally pointless to try to argue with someone who refutes your arguments by saying "Just go outside"

It's the equivaent of saying "because I said so"

No. Obviously, the video is to be funny. I really enjoy it, as I have posted it about 6x on ATS. However, it must be just as difficult to argue with someone who says they have not seen Donald trump say racist things. So, I use something just as ridiculous. PUNTO...WHY NOT?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Let me guess, a Trump supporter is dismissed out of hand and delegitimized because she works for the man she is talking about? She has something to gain by making such a statement? That sounds about right. In the same way, we can dismiss the argument of the anti-Trump crowd, because they have something to gain by painting her statements as false and untrue.
edit on 3-5-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Let me guess, a Trump supporter is dismissed out of hand and delegitimize because she works for the man she is talking about? She has something to gain by making such a statement? That sounds about right. In the same way, we can dismiss the argument of the anti-Trump crowd, because they have something to gain by painting her statements as false and untrue.

It's not just because she works for them. That would leave us to your 50/50 split. She 'handles their social media'. It goes beyond more than "I was diretor of Dubai negotiations" or "I was a general assistant in charge of travel arrangements".

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Since when does anyone have to spin something to attack Trump? He gives everyone plenty of ammunition to attack him because every time he's on record he says something extremely stupid. It's a wonder he has such rabid supporters but I guess people really want a 20 foot wall.

As far as the OP, I'm sure Trump is a fun person to hang out with but nothing you post will ever make me vote for him to be the leader of the free world and commander and chief our military.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's not just because she works for them. That would leave us to your 50/50 split. She 'handles their social media'. It goes beyond more than "I was diretor of Dubai negotiations" or "I was a general assistant in charge of travel arrangements".

Yes, because the director of Dubai negotiations and the general assistant in charge of travel arrangements are prone to use youtube. So what is your evidence that she was ordered to do the video, lying or otherwise doing it for personal gain?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

How dare you spin logic and turn this against Trump!

He's the best! He has the greatest, most fantastic, everything, and he's very rich and successful. He's wonderful!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join