It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Punisher a go for Netflix!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Did you see Daredevil season 2? If you did, then you can't wait for this!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
I thought they would have a Punisher show after seeing him on Daredevil. That's going to be cool.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
One batch, two batch... Jon Bernthal is a good actor, I actually lost interest in Walking Dead after they killed off his character.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The Punisher would be a good show. I am sure Daredevil will make a few appearances, as well.

I have been watching The Flash lately and it has a very good storyline with all the time travel and parallel universes. I just had to get past the high school level emotional responses and relationship issues first.

I had a few of those moments with Daredevil, too. It's hard for me to imagine Punisher being overly emotional and caring much about relationships, though. He just wants to punish the bad guys.

Maybe Dolph can make a cameo on the tv show. That would be cool!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I still mickey Rourke would be a great punisher, then again I'm still going through all the marvel animes

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So excited this is happening. I just recently binge watched DD seasons 1 and 2. By the end of it, Matt Murdock really is an off putting character to me so I'm really glad I can just watch the Punisher on his on without having to sir through the Devil's bs.
edit on 29-4-2016 by PaidShill because: Typo

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's always been anticipated once it was announced the Punisher was gonna be in DD season 2 but now it's just official. Jon Bernthal is a fantastic Punisher and finally they made the Punisher not suck! Don't get me wrong, all the Punisher movies have a place in my heart but it makes ya wonder why they couldn't get the formula done right. Now they did and it's going to be amazing!

With the introduction of Spider-Man back into the MCU who knows what can happen in the distant future!

For more comic book awesomeness, look to Netflix or Amazon to be excited for Judge Dredd played by the awesome Karl Urban! If you haven't seen Dredd 2012 then go watch it right now.
edit on 29-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

He was great in the TWD and season 2 is the hardest season to watch cause it feels slow, a lot, but once you get past it, which you did, the show is really good. Season 7, this October, will be amazing! So I say give it another go if you're ever really bored and wanna binge out.
edit on 30-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Jon Bernthal is a fantastic Punisher and finally they made the Punisher not suck!

You're right. He's perfect for the role.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gator2001

I haven't watch the Flash, Arrow, or Gotham but they all are on my to do list. I guess I'm just a Marvel fan but ironically my favorite hero is Batman, my least favorite is Superman. Kick his ass Super Saiyan God Blue Goku!!!

I guess it would be cool to see all the past Punishers make Stan Lee cameos in the series. I think the series is really gonna take itself seriously and having them cameo might be too goofy? Either way, I doubt it would ruin the show.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Eh, he's nuts but getting old and all the plastic surgery he's done to himself makes him look... off? That could work for the Punishers look. Maybe in the future they'll do an Old Man Punisher for ya just like they're doing the next Wolverine solo fim, Old Man Logan.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PaidShill

Did you watch Jessica Jones? If not, do it.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yeah I still continued to watch it but I usually wait for the full season then go on a 2 day binge, which is why I like the Netflix model where they dump an entire season and let you watch it at will.

I feel like I cheated on season 7 of TWD though, I watched all these analysis and theory videos on YT about the final scene and I think I know who got the stick, though I don't think it's the same person as the comics.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

My guess it's Abraham but they could stick to the comic story line. Those are my top 2 candidates. Negan is gonna be awesome and terrifying this October!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

He's so much better in that role than as Rick's b*stard bro.

He's perfect for it.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hollywood magic bro crazier things have happened.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hollywood magic bro crazier things have happened.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Bernthal was great as the Punisher. This series will be awesome.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well then you'll prolly like the Jessica Jones spin off.

Luke something or other.

I lost interest in DD.

top topics

join