It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI May "Leak" Clinton Email Probe If DOJ Blocking Continues

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He never got near Hillary's email to begin with. The server was
N E V E R. C O M P R O M I S E D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The Romanian hacker who first exposed Hillary Clinton's private email address is making a bombshell new claim -- that he also gained access to the former Secretary of State's "completely unsecured" server.

"It was like an open orchid on the Internet," Marcel Lehel Lazar, who uses the devilish handle Guccifer, told NBC News in an exclusive interview from a prison in Bucharest. "There were hundreds of folders."

SOURCE

Hope you have plenty of ketchup for all those words you're gonna have to eat...

ROLFMAO!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oh and he couldn't possibly be lying I suppose Lolololololololol.
What proof does he have? What did he copy that he can produce? Nothing...he cant provide anything to back up his claims.
And we should believe the man speaking from within a prison in Bucharest while awaiting extradition to the USA for questioning by the DOJ for charges totally unrelated to Clinton. We shouldn't be thinking he will say anything. No instead his word is gospel. He's to be revered and admired. Ok. The world has officially gone crazy. I've crossed over into some alternate universe. There cant be any other explanation .
edit on 542016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

PS
The second part of the story where it says We have received no indication from any government agency to support these claims. Nor are they reflected in the range of charges Guccifer faces and that prompted his extradition in the first place.

Goes on to say And it had been reported that security logs from Clinton's server to not show any signs of foreign hacking.

These words make me confident I won't be eating mine. Want the ketchup back?🍅🍅🍅
edit on 542016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

he cant provide anything to back up his claims. 

Can't?
Or just 'has yet to do it'?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
So does anyone know the timeline for the emails and server was put out there, and when Guccifer first mentioned he had info on it?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Can't. Because he is lying. He can't prove anything. Really . He never thought once to hit that printer button. Right...hey do you like bridges? I have one for sale.
edit on 552016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Can't. Because he is lying. He can't prove anything? Really ? He never thought once to hit that printer button. Right...hey do you like bridges? I have one for sale.

That's not how I read his interview:

The hacker subsequently claimed he was able to access the server – and provided extensive details about how he did it and what he found – over the course of a half-hour jailhouse interview and a series of recorded phone calls with Fox News.

Fox News could not independently confirm Lazar’s claims.

Link

So, while Fox News can't independently confirm his claims, certainly the FBI would be able to if his claims are true.

Printer or not, Lazar may know details that only someone who hacked Hillary's email server would know. That would make his claims credible.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

He did not have to print anything.

He said he has files in his cloud archive. All he had to do was copy the files.

He told Fox News he has nothing to hide and wants to cooperate with the U.S. government, adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is “too hot” and “it is a matter of national security.”

Asked what he would say to those skeptical of his claims, Lazar cited “the evidence you can find in the Guccifer archives as far as I can remember."

The FBI likely already has them.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

He did not have to print anything.

He said he has files in his cloud archive. All he had to do was copy the files.

He told Fox News he has nothing to hide and wants to cooperate with the U.S. government, adding that he has hidden two gigabytes of data that is “too hot” and “it is a matter of national security.”

Asked what he would say to those skeptical of his claims, Lazar cited “the evidence you can find in the Guccifer archives as far as I can remember."

The FBI likely already has them.

Here is a link to an archive at Cryptome.
I don't have time to go through it, have to run to Philly for my daughter's college graduation exercise.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I think that is a collection of things that Guccifer already leaked. I don't think that is his entire personal archive.
But - it is interesting. It shows how much he had access to.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

great link !!

notice the inner link to "Guccifer Archive" is taken down.

could be a clue to Hillary !!!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

Hillary's going to be president Rick. She's not going to jail.
Give it up already.
The rumor that she was going to be subpoenaed to talk to the FBI from 61days ago hasn't happened. No one from her staff has been subpoenaed. Pagliano is the only one they spoke to. Her tech guy. Most likely to get an idea of his skills and to learn what safety measures he put in place.
When Andrea Mitchell asked Hillary just yesterday if the FBI has contacted her Hillary said no.
Trumptard is the only one daring to mention this but then again he's a conspiracy theory kind of guy.
haven't you heard the latest.. Ted Cruzs father killed JFK.

Well now......nobody paying attention eh???
Hillary's server scandal is now a dumpster fire that even the most obtuse Hillary shills can no longer joke about or ignore.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I ran across that just a bit before you posted. I'd be leery of downloading that considering what it might contain.

Looking at cryptome's article on his original arrest provides interesting background info that many seem t not be aware of, to whit:

Marcel Lazarus Lehel, who used pseudonyms "Guccifer" and "Little Smoke" accessed email accounts and the Facebook of public persons, including SRI director George Maior, Colin Powell, Bush and Rockefeller family members and officials of the Obama administration.

OfficialS, as in multiple others beyond the former Secretary of State?

He was charged that between October 2010 - July 2011, he accessed without law, in violation of security measures, e-mail accounts and accounts of the Facebook belonging Dragos Mos,tenescu, Corina Caragea, Laura COSO, Roxana Iva(nescu , Rona Hartner, Iliviu Les,u Daniela Aciu, Irina Reisler Capitanu Violeta Babliuc Monica Barbu, Lenut,a Aciu, Sarah Radulescu, Denisa Barboni Dragusanu Cristian Pulhac, Ada Milea, Youth Organization APDL, according to investigators.

Among those affected by his actions "Guccifer" was actor Steve Martin and John Dean, former advisor to President Richard Nixon, actress Mariel Hemingway, three members of the House of Lords in the UK, Laura Manning Johnson, a former CIA analyst, George Roche, former Secretary of the Air Force, and President of MetLife (an insurance company).

The torrent only has one seeder at the moment and no one leeching.

As I mentioned, leery...
edit on 5-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Looking at cryptome's article on his original arrest provides interesting background info that many dem not to be aware of, to whit:

Yes, he was a busy guy.
He managed to hack a prestigious list of important people, yet the Hillary-philes seem to think that her admittedly unprotected server was not at risk.... for some unfathomable reason.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It was mostly the personal accounts of the others that he accessed, not their government accounts.

He leaked various emails from Bush family members, including self-portraits that Bush had painted.

It was when he accessed Sidney Blumenthal's personal email, and leaked emails exchanged between him and Hillary that resulted in the exposure of her private server. This also gave him the IP address of the server than enabled him to hack it.

He was indeed busy.
edit on 5/5/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
double
edit on 5/5/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And, seriously, what motive would he have to lie? What motive would he have for laying claim to illegally hacking into Hillary's email server?

On the other hand, Hillary and Co. have plenty of self-preservation reasons to lie.

I think it's safe to assume that if he is claiming to have hacked it, any evidence he might have to prove it is, indeed, in the FBI's hands. And I also think he was completely sanctioned by the FBI to give that interview to Fox News.

ETA: And we can just rule out the idea that he could be lying for the attention and infamy. He already had that before this interview.
edit on 5-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And every other hack he waved what he found like a flag . He made copies and shared them. But this..... this he keeps for seven years.... uh huh. Yuppers that sounds about right.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Where are the copies???? Why would he hold these back seven years ago? She wasn't running for president then . Why wave about every single other hack but hold this one back?
You just want this to be true. Think logically about the timeline.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

That's my point. He shared everything. But not this? Really . He's a criminal in jail already and being yanked here to answer for even more crimes and you guys believe him. Crazy times.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join