It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI May "Leak" Clinton Email Probe If DOJ Blocking Continues

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So, the FBI has something to say regarding the Hillary probe. The admin's DOJ is stonewalling, of course. Don't be surprised if Comey resigns as the obfuscation continues.

The feud between the FBI and the Department of Justice over whether or not to proceed with charges against Hillary Clinton in the ongoing email investigation just took an unexpected turn.
On Friday, US Senator Chuck Grassley who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee, and who has pushed for additional scrutiny of Clinton’s email use during her tenure as secretary of state, dropped a dramatic "hint" during a breakfast meeting with the Des Moines A.M. Rotary club when he suggested that the FBI "might leak", hypothetically-speaking of course, reports of its investigation into presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The FBI wants to make an example.

Good I hope they succeed.

They must have something.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So the FBI will break the law to prove Hilary broke the law?

Must not be anything of value in her emails if there gonna release them.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Considering the fact that they are using them as leverage I would think exactly the opposite.

Maybe it has something to do with all those speeches?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

So the FBI will break the law to prove Hilary broke the law?

Must not be anything of value in her emails if there gonna release them.

There's already plenty of "value" in the emails.

All ya have to do is read some.

And don't forget about the ones they can't release because of ultra top secret info contained.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So the good senator "heard" something. The good senator "assumes" the FBI "might leak" information. The FBI "could" leak information.

The FBI "could" also reincarnate Hoover. They "might" do it. I "assume" they can, because I "heard" they can.

Some pretty solid, bias free journalism there.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The FBI breaks the law anytime it damn well pleases, as is the case with most other agencies and bureaucracies. They've done it many times, entrapping individuals. Mostly including young blacks and Hispanics. Government agents constantly scamming innocent civilians into law breaking, or apparent law breaking.

Sibel Edmonds made it real clear how corrupt the FBI still is after all these years. She worked there for an incredible few months. "Classified Woman" is the name. It was amazing at how thorough the corruption is.

And the whistleblowers all go to jail.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So the good senator "heard" something. The good senator "assumes" the FBI "might leak" information. The FBI "could" leak information.

The FBI "could" also reincarnate Hoover. They "might" do it. I "assume" they can, because I "heard" they can.

Some pretty solid, bias free journalism there.

Our friend Grassley is pretty pissed-off that the Republican's attempts to begin congressional hearings on the email issue were squashed like a bug. They want to drag this out like they did Benghazi, but it appears that is not going to happen.

I wouldn't give this story too much credibility considering the sources.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If so they'll just leak it to Sorcha Faal like they always do.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Grassley said they might 'leak' reports about their investigation.
Hasn't the FBI been known to issue reports on investigations before?
It is part of what they do, afaik.

Now if you are the director of the FBI and you have very clear evidence that Hillary broke a law, and the DOJ refuses to act upon your findings.... wouldn't you want justice to prevail?
Or would you prefer that political cronies keep each other out of trouble???
edit on b000000302016-04-24T14:48:15-05:0002America/ChicagoSun, 24 Apr 2016 14:48:15 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sure they will. Sounds like a pipe dream to me. Also who says the DOJ is stonewalling. Just last week Comey reiterated his stance that they will proceed promptly and do the job well with an emphasis on well. So it doesn't sound like they're finished yet which means they've not approached the DOJ yet or even that they will.

They haven't spoken to Hillary or her aides yet so how can both things be true.
They are finished and are being stonewalled by admin
And they're not done and will investigate hillary and her aides within the next 90 days. (Well 53 of those 90 days have passed since that story on Mar 6.)
edit on 4242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The FBI breaks the law anytime it damn well pleases, as is the case with most other agencies and bureaucracies. They've done it many times, entrapping individuals. Mostly including young blacks and Hispanics. Government agents constantly scamming innocent civilians into law breaking, or apparent law breaking.

Sibel Edmonds made it real clear how corrupt the FBI still is after all these years. She worked there for an incredible few months. "Classified Woman" is the name. It was amazing at how thorough the corruption is.

And the whistleblowers all go to jail.

Yeah the FBI breaks the law all the time and all they do is entrap people. And everybody in prison is innocent. Just ask them.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The FBI goes on witch hunts I know someone who was witch hunted.

When they decide its your turn, its your turn.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You mean to tell me that there ARE some patriots left in the FBI?

Welllllll, blow the man down! What an encouraging word!

Dear Lord, won't Ya buy them a megaphone or a few dozen?

Too many friends all have terminal philosophical deafness. We must make amends.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And don't forget about the ones they can't release because of ultra top secret info contained.

The cognitive dissonance on this is amazing.

Clinton didn't break the law by having top secret info... yet they can't release the emails because they contain top secret info.

*facepalm*

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't know how many innocent people are in jail. How do you?

The only person I visit in prison is actually guilty as charged.

Are you suggesting the FBI is loyal to the rule of law?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is just a shot across the bow, to let the DOJ know that the FBI believes that Indictments and criminal charges are warranted, and that it should not even think about trying to bury this for partisan political reasons.

Heads will roll...just Hillary and her co-conspirators'...or including the obstructors at DOJ.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
From the FBI website...

"Espionage may seem like a throwback to earlier days of world wars and cold wars, but the threat is real and as serious as ever.

We see it—and work hard to counter it—all the time. It’s not just the more traditional spies passing U.S. secrets to foreign governments, either to fatten their own wallets or to advance their ideological agendas."

So we can imagine their happiness at discovering Russia Today announcing..

"On the back of widespread public interest RT has decided to publish in their entirety a series of memos which were allegedly sent from a one-time White House aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."

The Kremlins toy media outlet published four emails from a man with no security clearance to Mrs.Clinton.

The State Department has released three of these emails.

The fourth email published by our Russian friends is missing from the State Department releases.

It is not the only missing email apparently.

Guccifer the hacker has released screenshots of his work that suggest evidence has gone "missing" from the records subpoenaed from Mrs.Clinton and Mr.Blumenthal.

Surprisingly they both appear to have lost the same evidence as each other.

So the FBI mission is to

"Protect the secrets of the U.S. intelligence community—again, using intelligence to focus our investigative efforts and collaborating with our government partners to reduce the risk of espionage and insider threats."

It is clear that this hasn't been entirely a success.

Guccifer says..

“I had memos Hillary Clinton got as a State Secretary, with CIA briefings. These were being read by her, two other people from the US Government, and Guccifer."

So far, Guccifer seems to be more truthful than Mrs.Clinton and Mr.Blumenthal.

Perhaps the FBI are going to revise their Mission Statement with an exemption for Mrs.Clinton.

The Clinton Lie Machine Vs The FBI....

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The F.B.!. is Under the Impression that the LAW is the LAW , and they are Right . Now it is Up to the Present Head of the D.O.J. to come to the Same Conclusion or Resign .

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

OMG. That was sarcasm . You ask the inmates they're all innocent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join