It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Twins..Hit by Truck, Regain Consciousness..Assault Police Officer... Conspiracy?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Awesome thread. This is why i love ATS and since I'm not smart/organized enough to make threads of this caliber myself this is very refreshing !

My first thoughts are of course MKultra / artichoke / manchurian / super soldier. But upon inspection of what this girls look like I started thinking possible nephelim/ Giants / Aliens and ya your clone thing sounds cool too!

Who knows? I doubt I'll ever know the truth so might as well have fun with it.

I'll add one more possibility. Super human strength, mental delusions, parinoia, being sucidial, wanting to injur yourself, wanting to harm others, seeming fine one minute and acting crazy the next could be demonic possession.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
sorry for not seeing this earlier
but since the first time i heard about this story i have always thought there is something to it
something of an ufological nature...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I really would like to hear your theory that this was something to do with UFOs. We've had genetic experiments, drugs, temporary insanity and a few other explanations. But nothing to do with UFOs!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i only know that there are some "intruders" among us, humanoids disquised has humans, however they malfunction very easily
john keel mothman prophecies is a good starting point for this stuff
the theres the "what people you have met you felt werent human" thread right here in ats, this :forum.forteantimes.com.../man-in-a-human-suit.21110/
and this: forum.forteantimes.com.../people-who-feel-wrong.39070/

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join