It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Twins..Hit by Truck, Regain Consciousness..Assault Police Officer... Conspiracy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Shows how stupid and bureaucratic the bus driver is and the police are here in the uk.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
One of my favourites over the years. Always been fascinated... and your write up was great and made very easy to read, so thanks for that.

I never knew what happened to them after this happened and a thread posted a few months ago mentioned they disappeared. So thanks for clarifying what happened to them or where they went.

I've never quite understood how they had no injury. If they were already known to be involved in drugs I'd say that's the likely cause.

They were (and are?) incredibly interesting/weird twins.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So if they are acting suspicious and clinging to bags and are allowed to continue on their way… if later theres this drug gang connection rumor thing and the justice system lets them go again and again, for murder even. There has to be a connection between the three…

gangs, drugs, authorities.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sounds like possible alien abduction cases to me and their minds alterered into paranoia and lost and confused.Or they was dropped off in the wrong place and in extreme panic mode and did not know what the heck was going on after the alien abduction.
That or some kind of mind alering drugs or secret program messing with them.Because their is nothing else told about them.This is major weird case because it has all facts except for where are these girls parents.

I remember seeing this on the news 100% sure of it.
edit on 25-4-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Excellent job OP. Threads like this are why I'm part of this community.
I remember hearing about the initial highway(motorway) incident. But never saw any followup. Always felt as if something was a miss. This woman almost overpowered 6 adults on the freeway. Just figured it was drugs...

Now I find out she stabbed a former SAS(Special air service) solder 5 times leading to his death just minutes later. SAS are no joke and for this woman to overpower him in such a time suggests she had some form of fighting skills or just sheer force and ambush. Very interesting story indeed.

Thanks OP!!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

I have loads of questions for just about every piece of this puzzle. I think anyone with a critical thinking bone in their body would. ....

Like, "no comment" from Sabrina on every-single-question about the murder. Or, the utterly convincing behavior by her to fool 4 mental health and risk assessment experts to secure her release in 5 hours.

They're alive today because they accomplished some objective or proved themselves but we don't know why, to who or what it was. And both are churchgoers now...

Where are Sabrina's kids, are they even real? The murder weapon? No IDs but many phones. Was the bus driver properly interviewed? No drugs, what accounts for the superhuman strength? What does Ursula do in the US? On & on the questions appear...

I know a lot of people on here really enjoy wading through long videos. This is because many, many posters like to link to one and add a sentence or two in their opening posts.

However for the exceptions; like yourself; who don't want to watch this interview (below) then I'll give a brief summary.

The interview is conducted by Richard D. Hall of richplanet.net with the author of the book about this case, "A Madness Shared by Two", David McCann. My comments are in italics.

McCann makes some interesting claims and statements in the video.

- There is no real record of Sabina's whereabouts during the early 2000s.

- The twins arrived in St. Anne's police station, Liverpool about 8:30 in the morning of May 17th 2008 to report the kidnapping of Sabina's children by her partner and men associated with him. The Garda (Irish Police) confirmed with McCann that a call was made to them from Merseyside police. However the twins were seemingly allowed to leave the police station.

- Although it's only hearsay; apparently Sabina freaked out when a builder/workmen entered the reception area of the police station wearing a hi-vis jacket similar to the emergency service personnel on the M6 motorway.

- There is no record of how the twins arrived in Liverpool and McCann claims that a ferry to Holyhead would have been more logical journey from Cork in Ireland than Liverpool. (Maybe,but it's quite a long journey through North Wales from Holyhead and public transport links are much better from Liverpool to the rest of the UK by road, rail or air).

- Only Sabina had a passport with her (it is not necessary to have a passport to travel between the UK & Republic of Ireland but ID is required)

- Despite the story that they travelled on a National Express Bus there seems to be no record of them travelling to Keele Services on one. Nor did any driver from National Express ever give evidence to police.

- If there was suspicion of the twins carrying a bomb then why did only two regular police officers attend and then let the twins go on their way? (Why indeed? A few years earlier a major alert was issued and the M56 motorway closed when reports of a bomb were made in 2005.)

- The Police/Health service never recorded invoking Section 136 of the Mental Health act. So technically Sabina was not tested for her mental stability whilst in hospital. Or she was and the authorities chose to cover this up by denying the paperwork exists to confirm this. (Recommendations are for Health professionals to keep people under observation for 72 hours not 5 hours as in Sabina's case).

- The charge of assaulting a police officer was quietly dropped for the more minor charge of 'trespass on a motorway'. It was quite some trespass though! This would allow a quick release of Sabina.

- Glenn Hollinshead had met Sabina earlier in the day but had either said nothing to his friend, Peter Molloy, or if Molloy knew he did not mention this.

- Molloy noted that Sabrina showed no signs of pain from her injuries or mentioned them.

- There were no witnesses to Sabina stabbing Hollinshead. Sabina is also left handed and the injuries seemed more likely to have been committed by a right handed person.

- Sabina's possessions were found a few days later strewn across a muddy path near to the Royal Oak pub. (Implying someone else was at Hollinshead's property and had discarded them there.)

- The BBC film crew was completely changed half way through making the documentary. (according to the Hollinshead family)

- A magistrate convicted Sabina of manslaughter because a jury could never have convicted Sabina. There is not enough evidence to find her guilty - beyond reasonable doubt

There is a lot more to it and I am not entirely convinced by everything McCann says in the interview. I get the feeling Richard D. Hall was not impressed with some of the things he was saying either.

But McCann maintains that the twins were being kept under observation because they were involved in something (probably a drug ring). So the police/intel agencies were as keen as possible to let them continue on their way to wherever they were going. He also points out that there is no indication London was definitely their destination.

Make of it all what you will and I hope some of you (at least) found it interesting. Whether there is a conspiracy here or not?

edit on 25/4/16 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
I think there might be a "Mandela" effect here. I remember this story and I remember both died. One jumped off a bridge if I am not mistaken and suffered a fatal head injury?

I could swear to hearing the exact same thing a few years ago, the one sister was subdued by the police with the help of passers by and zip ties and the other jumped off an over pass as she was running away is the way I recalled it. Odd for sure...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Probably clones that have been genetically altered. You know, the CIA/MI6 super soldier program that they have been working on since the 70's? Apparently, there are a lot of these walking amongst us and being monitored.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Just like this!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Would there be anyway to see who if anyone was representing her whilst in custody or in court??.

RA

edit on 25-4-2016 by slider1982 because: PLEASE NOTE WRONG PERSON "QUOTED" should have been for OP

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Great way to display this long, crazy story. You did an excellent job.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

This was mentioned long time ago, suppose its nice for you to bring up for those that never heard about this event before.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Im from the land of methlabs, Tennessee, and even though it's not my bag I've been around so many spun out people it's not even funny. Drugs of that nature can cause people to act completely insane and have increased tolerance to pain in many cases. In fact I personally saw my brother get ran over or rather bounced off of (though it was only at like 15-20mph) and get right back up as if it hadn't happened even with a fractured arm. He didn't even notice the fracture until he came down two days later.
Personally I would chalk this one up to some sort of narcotic whether it be meth, pcp, or lsd.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Oh and BTW... very well composed post and also informative as this is the first I've heard of this case.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This was a fantastic thread. Very entertaining to read. I've never heard of this story before and I found it fascinating.

My first thought in reading the story, with the cryptic things that were said, was that they were possibly victims of a scam. Where the 'kidnappers' call travelers with information about their children, when the children are actually safe at home. They then set out to terrify the victim into giving them money through wire transfers. Or some situation in which the women were being frightened into believing they were part of some nefarious plan.

Very strange tale. Excellent job presenting the information.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

So those policemen who were called in by the bus driver who thought they acted suspicious, only found a laptop?
What about all those cell phones they had on them? I would say that carrying a lot of phones is kind of suspicious. Surely the officers would have mentioned it had they found them.
So, did the twins acquire those phones later then? Or did the police officers not notice the phones? (Not even look)

Something is not adding up here.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Would there be anyway to see who if anyone was representing her whilst in custody or in court??.

RA

There is some footage of Sabina in custody but none of her being questioned. From what I have heard the court papers have still not been released. So I am not sure who represented her in custody if anyone.

She had a defence counsel in court although a name does not seem to feature in any news reports of the trial. Christopher Hotten, QC is named as the prosecutor in the case.

A deeper search might turn up something.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: slider1982

RA

There is some footage of Sabina in custody but none of her being questioned. From what I have heard the court papers have still not been released. So I am not sure who represented her in custody if anyone.

She had a defence counsel in court although a name does not seem to feature in any news reports of the trial. Christopher Hotten, QC is named as the prosecutor in the case.

A deeper search might turn up something.

If I had the means I would be looking into this area as it may say something about who may of been behind it all pulling the strings (If anyone). The fact that this whole "episode" was filmed and I guess at the time they would have known there was a good chance of it going public it would make sense to have a old boys agreement in place regarding the information and what happened.

Having watched the interview " A madness shared by two" if correct shows that standard procedures where not followed by the Police and I have learned to always question what is going when standard procedures are not followed as it means something else IS going on.

RA

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Having watched the interview " A madness shared by two" if correct shows that standard procedures where not followed by the Police and I have learned to always question what is going when standard procedures are not followed as it means something else IS going on.

I don't agree with all the points put forward in that interview. But I agree that something else was going on in the case than first meets the eye.

If anything else turns up I will update the thread at a later date.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I just wanted to thank you for this thread! I know you spent a lot of time putting it together. So thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join