It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Twins..Hit by Truck, Regain Consciousness..Assault Police Officer... Conspiracy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
This was a fantastic thread. Very entertaining to read. I've never heard of this story before and I found it fascinating.

My first thought in reading the story, with the cryptic things that were said, was that they were possibly victims of a scam. Where the 'kidnappers' call travelers with information about their children, when the children are actually safe at home. They then set out to terrify the victim into giving them money through wire transfers. Or some situation in which the women were being frightened into believing they were part of some nefarious plan.

Very strange tale. Excellent job presenting the information.

Thanks for the kind words. I know it's a fairly old story. But to this day it still hasn't been explained.

I am not sure these twins were superhuman, or even on drugs. But their weird, almost suicidal behaviour, when people in hi-vis jackets were near them was very odd.

Then there were the statements about "They're after your organs" and even Sabina's more subtle but no less cryptic.

We say in Sweden that an accident rarely comes alone. Usually at least one more follows – maybe two

You can put the first one down to total madness. But Sabina was very calm when she mentioned the latter.

Sure enough, Glenn Hollinshead then loses his life in a brutal murder, and Sabina breaks her ankles jumping off a bridge (after hitting her head with a hammer).

You couldn't write fiction like this. No one would think it credible.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Quoted in error
edit on 27-4-2016 by natalie8 because: Quoted in error

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not surprised to hear that they're both involved in a church!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: mirageman

I just wanted to thank you for this thread! I know you spent a lot of time putting it together. So thank you!

Thanks again for the kind words.

These stories tend to catch the public interest and then the media just lets them go. No follow up nothing. Maybe there really isn't anything to follow up sometimes. But this story is one roller coaster ride from start to.....errr well it never really finished to a satisfactory conclusion. But here we are here 8 years after it happened and 6 years after the full documentary aired in Britain. We still don't know what motivated Sabina to run into oncoming traffic on the M6 motorway and then go on to commit murder not why she was where she was on the relevant days.

Maybe we will never know?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And what about Ursula? was she really the mad one that somehow affected Sabrina as one theory suggests, I feel her story has been left out, even if she had her legs crushed by a truck/lorry and spent a long time in the hospital, (can she even walk now?)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

I agree. Ursula was never charged with an offence in the UK. She sustained injuries to her legs and skull. But other than the mayhem televised on BBC television there was very little made known about these twins at the time and there is very little known about them now.

We know they grew up in grew up in Sunne, Värmland in Sweden (ironically so did former England football manager Sven-Göran Eriksson although he was born 19 years or so before them and is apparently not related!).

There's a few rumours out there.

Sabina settled in Mallow, County Cork, Ireland in the mid 2000s. Ursula moved to the USA,. But by May 2008 was supposedly fleeing someone in the US, she claimed she was being being followed as she arrived in Ireland.

Their parents are rumoured to be dead but also there seems to be no record of even their names.

It's also strange that no relatives or even Sabina's partner in Ireland have given any interviews on the subject.

It's almost like instead of having false backgrounds they have almost no background.

Weird.

edit on 27/4/16 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thank you very much for the thread. You compiled this complex and bizarre story very nicely with ton of resources.

I remember watching this documentary after going through a phase of binge-watching docs. But this one upset me so much that I had to get out of the house for a walk. I was pretty terrified and disturbed. That's why I didn't watch the BBC doc again. LOL I know I'm a wuss ;p

Just like then, now again I'm angry that so many things don't add up, and this case opens more questions than answers. So, so weird :/

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Thanks for taking the time to write that, I'd forgotten about this story, I knew about the motorway incident as I'd seen it on the show that managed to get the original footage, I didn't know about everything else afterwards though.

What an incredibly weird story it's almost like a Jason Bourne type thing when you realise there's a woman who's just been hit by a car on the motorway and it takes 6 grown men to restrain her

Strange that there's so little known before or after all of this

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this back up. Very well put together and a great read. I like others vaguely remember hearing they both died shortly after as well. Great post!a reply to: mirageman

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

this is one of the wildest stories I've heard. The paranoia and "they're out to get us" mentality makes sense if they have mental health issues it's an intricate story (organ harvesting, fake cops, potential poisoned cigarettes, needing multiple mobile phones).

If someone really wanted them gone I think they'd have been gone, unless their true goal was to make them look like loonies so no one believed them anyway, in which case they were successful also

What a wild story, thanks for writing this up OP!!! S & F

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sounded like a bad trip on PCP. The cigarettes being 'poisoned' ... I don't know.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: FamCore

Sounded like a bad trip on PCP. The cigarettes being 'poisoned' ... I don't know.

It was made clear in the OP (and the accompanying BBC video) that both Ursula and Sabina were tested for drugs and nothing was found in their systems nor in their possession. Also PCP (like 'crystal meth') is not a popular drug used in the UK & Ireland.
edit on 5/5/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

From the OP:

He states Ursula arrived from her residence in the USA to visit Sabina at their home in Cork. The twins then became virtually inseparable and then.....they both vanished.

I agree with you, BTW. Since PCP's prevalence is low in the UK ... maybe the substance wasn't tested for.

I had to help restrain an adolescent female who accidentally smoked one of her parent's laced cigarettes during my internship. Damn near identical behavior. Of course we had her 100% restrained in a hospital bed so she wasn't running around. But, the things she said ... and her strength. Holy moly!!

It was just something that struck me is all.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I agree with you, BTW. Since PCP's prevalence is low in the UK ... maybe the substance wasn't tested for.

Good point. Apparently UK police only test fro cannabis and coc aine use in traffic incidents. However PCP is considered a Class A drug and would be tested for normally.

Of course that doesn't mean they weren't using something that couldn't be detected.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

WOW! Nice write up!

I never heard of this story! There are a few things that make me question the validity in the story the media is reporting and makes my antenna shoot up. Mainly, who is making this summer block buster worthy video footage? Talk about being at the right place at the right time! The "calm" twin doesn't even look bothered by any of this. If your twin runs into traffic, it seems there would be some type of reaction or surprise.

Clones, MK'd, or Super soldiers maybe a plausible explanation
edit on 9-5-2016 by Istaywoke77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Istaywoke77

The footage (at the start of the documentary) is taken from the BBC series "Motorway Cops". This is similar to many other shows around the world where a camera crew follow the regular duties of law enforcement officers. The M6 is one of Britain's busiest motorways as it links North West England to the Midlands and South.

I don't think it was set up for the cameras as the documentary was not shown until 2 years after the original show aired in 2008.

That all said we don't really know what happened as Sabina refused to give evidence during questioning and at her trial. Ursula was never charged with committing an offence.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
being a swede obviously I followed this story with great fascination. two things struck me as very peculiar.

one, they didn't revert to speak Swedish in the acute stress and or psychosis they had on the freeway.
wouldn't one revert to their native language in that state? they clearly has pretty dense Swedish accents. I'm not sure but it feels like if one is in that state, speaking or shouting to a close family member, one would speak in native tounge.

perhaps not though, I'm not sure. a psychologist or speech therapist or the like would probably know how the mind works in respect to language, when it comes to "choosing" in which language to speak during acute stress.

I recognise they both lived abroad for many years but I'm still curious about it..

secondly, how come so little focus was put on ursula during the whole case including trial??
where is her testimony??
if she was the primary sufferer then her story would undeniably be highly relevant... I find the lack of focus on her very strange.

also, I don't feel a mandala effect here but who knows..
edit on 17-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

one, they didn't revert to speak Swedish in the acute stress and or psychosis they had on the freeway.

It is strange. I know a high percentage of Swedes speak fluent English but you would think when the twins communicated they would speak Swedish to each other. Excellent observation.

Perhaps living in Ireland and the USA for so long (we don't actually know how long though!) meant that English became their default language as you suggest. That said, I have a few friends who are fluent Welsh speakers but tend to speak English even to themselves.

...secondly, how come so little focus was put on ursula during the whole case including trial?? where is her testimony??

Sabina refused to give any evidence at the trial and Ursula was in hospital during the murder of Glenn Hollinshead. I guess it was felt that Ursula would offer nothing to the case as she was not a witness. As we have seen Ursula was not prosecuted for 'trespassing' on the M6 motorway and so never questioned in a court of law.

It's still strange!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yeah, the fact that Ursula wasnt heard in the trial is too strange for fiction...
I mean if Sabina had folie a deux as the secondary sufferer, then even if Ursula didnt break the law - her story would undeniably shed light on what happened with Sabina so she shouldve been REQUIRED to tell her side of the story in court or be held in contempt of court.

Otherwise "folie a deux" couldnt be the cause. To put that diagnosis on only ONE of the twins kinda seems illogical and it kinda falls on that, right?

Just doesnt add up... at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Very odd as I also remember one of them dying. I read this story years ago and would have sworn one of them passed.

Another interesting thing... I just did a quick google image search. While there are numerous photos of Sabina including when she is lying on the road, I could not find a single facial photo for Ursula. As stated, it was just a quick search but why in none of the shots of them on the roadway can we see her face and why are there no other photos of her. Just something that jumped at me a little.

Edit: Even in the class photo that can be found online, Ursula is missing. States she was "out sick for the day"

Ursula and Sabina Eriksson: Madness Shared by Twins
www.bizarrepedia.com
Sabina Eriksson's school photo – Ursula was reported off sick that day.
edit on 8-6-2016 by infectious208 because: additional information

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join