It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flint Michigan Water Crisis -- some suspicious deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Seems there's been some recent deaths of people connected to the Flint Michigan water crisis.

One is a man that was plant foreman, and one who was involved in the many lawsuits.

I suppose "coincidences" are always present, but these two are a bit suspicious.

What is happening with this whole water thing?

We know some high level resignations have happened.

Could be some real cover-up operations going.

Hmmm.

first, the water employee story ...
Flint Water Employee (Plant Foreman) Found Dead At Lapeer County Home

The death of a Water Treatment Plant foreman, who was found dead at his home on April 16 by a friend who went to visit him, comes amid charges against three men involved in the city’s water crisis.

The Lapeer County Sheriff’s Department told MLive that there were no apparent signs of foul play and an autopsy conducted did not determine a cause of death.

Police are still waiting for toxicology reports.

and, the lawsuit lady ...
Woman In Leading Flint Water Crisis Lawsuit Slain In Twin Killing

A woman at the center of a bellwether Flint water crisis lawsuit was one of two women who were shot to death inside a townhouse earlier this week.

Sasha Avonna Bell was one of the first of a growing number of people to file a lawsuit in connection to the Flint water crisis after she claimed that her child had been lead poisoned.

Bell was found dead April 19 in the 2600 block of Ridgecrest Drive at the Ridgecrest Village Townhouses. Sacorya Renee Reed was also found shot to death in the home.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Dehydration?

I wonder if anyone ever complained about the fluoride in the water??

Concerned Citizen: "Sir, is there any fluoride in the water that flows through the lead pipes to Flint"
Water Stooge Supervisor: "No, Ma'am.. We at AquaFlint™ are so concerned for Your safety, We removed fluoride in 1986.."
Water Plant Foreman-- "Foreperson"- "But the fluoride wouldn't last in the water and the funny bubbling and gases..."
Concerned Citizen: "What do You mean"?
Water Supervisor: "He doesn't know what He is talking about, look You can almost see through this clear glass.."
C.C.- "Well, I'm concerned, but if You drink it and Your family drinks it... It must be safe.."
Water Supervisor: "Exactly, We are here to serve You..."
Water Supe: "Thanks for coming by w/Your concerns.. Now say "Goodbye" to this employee because He won't be here much longer..."

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Flints just the beginning a lot of cities are in trouble.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have an eerie feeling these won't be the last out of this case.

To top it off with all the said deaths linked to Hillary,

Adding to a mounting list of scandals under the family’s belt, the Clintons have now been tied to the Flint water crisis. As the Daily Caller reports, a top executive of the same agency facing multiple lawsuits for its role in poisoning the children of Flint also has ties to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and provides free PR for the Clinton Global Initiative.

Source

originally posted by: mikell
Flints just the beginning a lot of cities are in trouble.

So true. I know of a quite a few of city/county areas where it has been happening.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
That sounds suspicious to me. Just chiming in to keep track of the topic here. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
And Snyder is leaving for Europe all of a sudden.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lead poisoning is known to make people get more violent. I would be surprised if violent crime in Flint isn't way up across the board.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

And Snyder is leaving for Europe all of a sudden.

Possibly to negotiate a new water supply import agreement ?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: xuenchen

Lead poisoning is known to make people get more violent. I would be surprised if violent crime in Flint isn't way up across the board.

And ?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And ?

People that are more prone to violence that have a good example of being wronged are likely to strike out at those people. I would only be surprised if more water treatment workers aren't targeted.

new topics

top topics

join