It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No death before sin, sin after Adam

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I will stalk you, I will be your huckleberry, I am waiting
Bring your best and I will burn it in front of your eyes

We already tried that game and you ignored the evidence I posted and dismissed it blindly after a single word you didn't like in the introductory paragraph before the evidence was even brought forth. No need to lie about it. I will post evidence, you will pretend it doesn't count and ignore it without even an explanation. You have NO argument. Burying your head in the sound doesn't count.

So I guess Quinn P is your alternate account? Isn't that against the rules? Funny how you answered my post in response to him as if it was to you. There really is no level of dishonesty that these guys won't stoop to, to keep this imaginary war on evolution going. So sad how desperate people are to promote a worldview.

Lol.

No we are not the same person. Also, the way you throw around slander and lies and try to make them appear as truth is very telling of you.

My wife had to ask me why I started laughing so hard when I read this post. Didn't explain it to her though, she wouldn't understand. She would, but didn't feel like taking the time to explain it all.

edit on 6-5-2016 by QuinnP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
I take zero consideration of your bible quoting or the works of William Shakespeare in understanding how the universe works.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esotericum
I take zero consideration of your bible quoting or the works of William Shakespeare in understanding how the universe works.

Well that's very nice
I guess your comments in this thread are not worth considering in context
I am happy to dismiss you from further irrelevant comments in future as well

Live long and prosper

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The answers already in Genesis, they got kicked out before they could eat of the fruit from 2nd tree, the "Tree of Life".
Now they still lived to be over 700-800 years even after expulsion so I think there were other factors in play. Maybe Eden was
in a orbiting spaceship, or a quarantined land mass? I tend to think the sinning was that they were given the keys to reproduce. They were previously sterile slaves, mining Gold for the Overlords.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The answers already in Genesis, they got kicked out before they could eat of the fruit from 2nd tree, the "Tree of Life".
Now they still lived to be over 700-800 years even after expulsion so I think there were other factors in play. Maybe Eden was
in a orbiting spaceship, or a quarantined land mass? I tend to think the sinning was that they were given the keys to reproduce. They were previously sterile slaves, mining Gold for the Overlords.

Yeah that's logical.
If we discount everything that was written before the fall.

Spaceships, gold mining, overlords, sterile slaves?

Thanks but no thanks, I wouldn't even watch that type of stuff on free to air, Adam and Eve mixed with scientology, just get tom and the Saturday night fever to star in it.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

So you quote the bible, use the Bible

I am interested, I am not saying they/you are not christian, that you are wrong. Just interested

How interested are you? Scientology, I don't think I mentioned clearing or thetans. Obviously you have it all figured out, may I ask why you even encourage people to participate in your thread. What are you searching for, rah rahs from the converts? .

Is this ATS or Bible class according to Raggedyman?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

How interested are you? Scientology, I don't think I mentioned clearing or thetans. Obviously you have it all figured out, may I ask why you even encourage people to participate in your thread. What are you searching for, rah rahs from the converts? .

Is this ATS or Bible class according to Raggedyman?

You talked about slaves, spaceships, mining and overlords, sounds very Scientology to me

As for sin and reproducing, you have completely ignored scripture and its teachings

I am just guessing you havnt a clue what theology is

Is this a bible class according to raggedyman? I asked a question relating to the bible, didn't
think I would get a lesson in scientology from you

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Death is desirable. It has a purpose.
After all the godlike knowledge of both good and evil was absorbed.
It revealed the path called: where no man has gone before. It's a beautiful thing. And ironic.
That We would also need to learn... in order to truly know.

I myself will be taking some time off from death indefinitely. The job sounds promising... But I like to be not knowing all things good and evil... because I am familiar with the concept of silence. It is golden.

edit on 8-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You talked about slaves, spaceships, mining and overlords, sounds very Scientology to me As for sin and reproducing, you have completely ignored scripture and its teachings I am just guessing you havnt a clue what theology is

No, I'm not pushing some "scientology" dogma, only dogmas here are coming form your close mindedness

I'll leave you to preach to the converted...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join